Illumina {advanced rp} discussion

Fire > Fire Halls

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 131 comments Mod
((Flames char the room))

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

message 2: by Dead, Ideas and Junk (new)

Dead (marcwashere) | 49 comments Mod
Marcus walked into the room. Man he loved the smell of burning flames. He was heading out the next day to find an Illumina tomarrow. He fingered his sword and looked around.

message 3: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

Jacob came in. He knew he was not supposed to go here, but he was bored. He causally looked in the door, and saw a boy sniffing the air.
((GTG))

message 4: by Dead, Ideas and Junk (new)

(aww, bye) Marcus turns and sees the boy. "Who da heck r u? Your not fire!"

message 5: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

((grammar, buddy. And make sure your sentences are long)) Jacob took a step back."Im Jacob. I was bored. Chill, man!" he winced. 'Chill, man' was an ice term, and he wondered how the guy ((Marcus)) would react.

message 6: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx walked into the fire hall to see a guy and Marcus talking she said " am I intrerupting?" she smiled as she walked closer to them

message 7: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (last edited Oct 22, 2012 09:10PM) (new)

He looked at the girl ((onyx)) and said," who are you?" he tensed, ready to bolt. He looked between the two ((marcus and onyx)) "are you two...?" he blushed, thinking he was interupting.

message 8: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx smiled " Onyx Moon" she stuck out her hand

message 9: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

He tentatively reached out to shake her hand, covering his in a thin layer of frost just in case.

message 10: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx smiled through the cold touch " so your ice." she said still smiling. She was being friendly. " and to answer you previous question. We are not dating."

message 11: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

"Oh" he sighed in relief. "Yes, I am. Jacob, by the way" he told Onyx. He thawed his hand and looked around the walls. "Burning place you got here." he said.

message 12: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx smiled she adjusted her bow and quiver which were slug over her left shoulder " thanks. I like your ice thing to its... Chilly." she didn't lie she thought it was cute. It was just to cold for her

message 13: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

((GOT TO GO FO REAL THIS TIME BUY))

message 14: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( bye ))

message 15: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

Noticing her reaction,he quickly defrosted his hands. "sorry, i know the ice is especialy uncomfortable to the members of fire" he said, wondering how she would react. He was still wary of the crazy fire guy, so he kept his guard down.

message 16: by Dead, Ideas and Junk (last edited Oct 23, 2012 11:43AM) (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ wrote: "((grammar, buddy. And make sure your sentences are long)) Jacob took a step back."Im Jacob. I was bored. Chill, man!" he winced. 'Chill, man' was an ice term, and he wondered how the guy ((Marcus))..."

"Chill? Chill?, Im a friggin' fire type i dont chill", Marcus said pissed off

message 17: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx touched Marcus's shoulder " you need to calm down." she looked at the ice boy. " yeah i guess it is... but it must be uncomfortable in the fire hall.... being ice." she smiled gently. She was calm at the moment. She liked meeting new people

message 18: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

"Sorry." He looked at the two and cocked his head. "You here that? Illumina Warning." He rushed off to the Smoldering Thicket. He loved collecting illuminas, and he desperately needed this one, whatever it was.

message 19: by Onyx (new)

Onyx Onyx smiled when he left she giggled. Boys were so silly

message 20: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Head Mod; Illumina Master; Foul-Play Frowner-Uponer (new)

((Got the memo? illumina in the smoldering thicket, check your goodreads inbox))

message 21: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( i checked it and i know.))

message 22: by Dead, Ideas and Junk (new)

(is anyone there?)

message 23: by Dead, Ideas and Junk (new)

Marcus started of after him. He knew the smoldering thicket inside and out.