Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Free Book Cover Design

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (RustinPetrae) | 89 comments My name is Rustin Petrae, an author and a professional graphic designer. I've recently joined goodreads.com and have come across so many indie authors. It occurred to me that some of them might not have the budget to get a professional book cover made for them and I was hoping to help with that. I wanted to provide a cheap service/alternative to where they could go and get something that is uniquely tailored to their book and looks professional as well. I am a great artist and designer so I thought I would lend out my services. Since I am just starting out, I will give the first person that posts in this thread a free book cover design and everyone else that posts after them will get a 20% discount for the rest of October. If you are interested, you can contact me at rustin_m_petrae (at) hotmail (dot) com.

I hope to work with a lot of great authors.

If you want to check out some of my work, you can view samples at rpgraphicdesign.daportfolio.com.

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew McFarland (MatthewWMcFarland) | 11 comments Hi Rustin, I'd love a free cover!

message 3: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (RustinPetrae) | 89 comments Great! Send me an email with the information about your book. A synopsis would help a lot. If you have any ideas on what you want that would also be helpful. And I'll also need the book's dimensions.

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew McFarland (MatthewWMcFarland) | 11 comments done!

message 5: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (RustinPetrae) | 89 comments Thanks Matthew.