Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Dragon Soul
This topic is about Dragon Soul
Bulletin Board > Dragon Fantasy FREE on Kindle

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

B.J. Whittington | 8 comments Dragon Soul Dragon Soul by B.J. Whittington the first book of the fantasy series Dragons in the Mist, will be free on Amazon Kindle 10/26/12 - 10/28/12.
Dragon Soul begins in a small village of the Palmir people. A quiet, productive and peaceful clan with an almost forgotten violent history. The Plague from the North—an attack of powerful, evil creatures—virtually annihilated them generations ago. They defeated the Plague, with the help of mystics and dragons - but at great cost. Dragons no longer survive as separate entities; their Souls must reside in the flesh of human hosts.

To be a Dragon Host is at once a tremendous honor, and a life sentence. A sentence of many lifetimes, as the Dragon Host’s life span becomes longer than normal humans; they usually outlive their human families by many years.

From a peaceful and uncomplicated world, with only the little frustrations that human characters inflict on one another, events thrust the reader into epic battles between dragons and the creatures seeking to destroy human and dragon alike. Proceedings propel humans into the middle of dragon-sized events. The world of the people is so rich, yet simple and comfortable, it's heart-breaking to leave it for the battlefront. Nevertheless, the Palmir people, like the dragons, go willingly in defense of their families. And in these stories, the families of humans and dragons, are one.

***** Reader reviews:
"Let me just say a review will never do this book justice. Read it - I promise you WILL thank me. This book is addictive."

"I absolutely fell in love with the wise cracking dragons and wish I could adopt one."

"Absolutely love the wit and charm of the dragons and the relationship with the villagers."

Dragon Soul the first book of the fantasy series Dragons in the Mist. The second book, Dragon Rebirth is also on Amazon Kindle.
B.J. Whittington
Website

B.J. Whittington | 8 comments REMINDER! The book is free NOW!

It has run for 7 hours as a Free Download on Amazon and so far:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #530 Free in Kindle Store

#6 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Fantasy > Epic

B.J. Whittington
Website

message 3: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (ALB2012) | 848 comments Not in the UK it isn't sorry.

message 4: by A.L. (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (ALB2012) | 848 comments Looks interesting though.

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Yeah it does!

message 7: by A.L. (last edited Oct 26, 2012 03:41PM) (new) - added it

A.L. Butcher (ALB2012) | 848 comments How odd. Must be me. I just had the same issue with another free book. Downloaded anyway.
Shared it too.

message 8: by Steven (new)

Steven (TBones) | 408 comments This book is only coming up as free to those with an Amazon Prime account, is this the only way to get a free copy? Also, your link didn't bring me to your book, it brought me to a list of other books.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dragon Soul (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

B.J. Whittington (other topics)