Thirteen Reasons Why Thirteen Reasons Why question

Dream casting for the 2013 movie

Please, why wont you give selena a break! if she already got the part, than somebody must have liked her for the part!besides the cover means nothing. in other countries, hannah on the cover is a brunette. whoopty doo. besides, look at shia lebouf. he has had some intense characters. and where did he start? ummm disney channel. let selena prove herself. open your mind.

i like logan lerman, i viewed him as clay while reading it, but im not happy with selena gomez as hannah, not that i don't like her , i just don't think she will fit as hannah

deleted member Oct 22, 2012 12:17PM   0 votes
Selena Gomez is a great actor, but she shouldn't be Hannah, cuz its just not her type of thing. Logan lerman though would totally work :)

I think they should introduce a new actress to play Hannah, Selena is too glitz and glam for the part. Audiences can relate to a more down to earth girl.

All right, so I had no idea until I saw this post that there was talk of a movie version of Thirteen Reasons Why. I had to look up Logan Lerman and he looks about how I picture Clay. As for Selena Gomez, yes, I can see her as Hannah, whom I always envisioned as a brunette anyway, in spite of the cover. If the make-up artists mute her look some, remove the sparkle and have her look more like a depressed teenager, sure I can see it.

I can also see Dakota Fanning as the friend, Jessica Davis. Sweet one second and murderous the next.

I would loooooveeee Logan as Clay. Him or Freddie Highmore :)
I'd rather not Selena be Hannah, but ah well.

THERES A MOVIE?!!!!!!!!?!??!? *happy dance*

I agree with most of the others, Selena Gomez would NOT be a good choice.

Selena gomez as hannah was an epic fail. I no there is 2 covers to the book but everyone knows the cover with a BLONDE girl. I dont hate selena but i dont want her playing that role because Im going to see it and be like thats selena not hannah. They should really reconsider it if they plan on making any money.

Selena as Hannah? No way. I more imagined Hannah being a blonde? Logan Lerman on the other hand for Clay would be acceptable. Now that he is in Perks of being a Wallflower, he'll be more well known. But, I really hope Selena isn't Hannah. No Offence but Selena isn't even a good actress.. Burn ;)

Avani (last edited Oct 28, 2012 10:14AM ) Oct 28, 2012 10:13AM   0 votes
I picture Ellen Marlow, who played Claire in The Clique, as Hannah.

Betsy OOOOO i can see her playing that. never heard of her~ is she a good actress?just cuz she looks the part
Sep 06, 2013 09:22AM

deleted member Oct 28, 2012 03:18PM   0 votes
WAIT WHAT??!!!!??? ITS GOING TO BE A MOVIE????? WHATTTTT AHHH!!! AND SELENA GOMEZ IS GONNA BE HANNNAH WHAT!!!!! WHEN IS IT COMING OUT IS THERE REALLY GONNA BE A MOVIE????

Selena gomez as Hannah? Really? I could see Jennifer Lawrence maybe playing Hannah. And Logan Lerman as Clay would be awesome!