Making Connections discussion

Helen's Daughter
This topic is about Helen's Daughter
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 629. HELEN'S DAUGHTER by Laura Gill

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Feb 20, 2013 11:07PM) (new)

Sheri | 5381 comments Mod
Helen's Daughter by Laura Gill Laura Gill
Genre: Historical Fiction
Page Count: 331

Book Description:
When the Trojan prince Paris abducted Helen of Sparta, she left behind a nine-year-old daughter, Hermione.

Now, years later, the Trojan War is over. Nineteen-year-old Hermione eagerly awaits her father's return, but remains ambivalent toward her mother, even as her world is once again turned upside-down. Can Hermione survive the trials that await, or will she become another victim of the curse that haunts her family?

Sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

Formats available: Any

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Lauren
2. Margaret
3. ETA: soon

Karma♥Bites ^.~ (Karma_Bites) I would love to read this one! If possible, both EPUB & MOBI please? Have both Nook and Kindle and sometimes switch back and forth. Upon confirmation, will PM author with my email. (sorry, I don't leave it on any public forum).

Thank you!

Lauren | 20 comments I would love to review. lrjohnson13@gmail.com in epub format please

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13455 comments Mod
sent in your request Lauren

message 5: by Tana (new)

the author Laura Gill has decided to leave the post up for a bit longer so if anyone else would like a copy please leave us your email address and format.

message 6: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Thanks Tana, I'll change it :)

Literary  Chanteuse | 112 comments Count me in too. e pub please. singitm(at)hotmail(dot)com

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Margaret

Laura Gill Margaret, I will email you.

message 11: by Snuggles (new)

Snuggles  with Rainbows (bakedgolden) Hey if there still any copies available...could I get one please? :)

email: snuggleswithrainbows@gmail.com

format: pdf please

Thanks.

message 12: by Tana (new)

sent in your request

Laura Gill All available copies have been distributed. I still have two authors who have yet to reply with reviews.

message 14: by Jill (new)

Jill Lovelace (Bookaddict559) | 13 comments I like the name Hermione. I know it's not relevant but I had to say :)

message 15: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Laura wrote: "All available copies have been distributed. I still have two authors who have yet to reply with reviews."

Do you want me to go ahead and move this thread to the Completed section?

Laura Gill Snuggles did not receive a copy. ETA: Soon did, and like Margaret, that was in October.

Laura Gill Margaret wrote: "Count me in too. e pub please. singitm(at)hotmail(dot)com"

Margaret, just a friendly note that it has been more than 4 months since you received a copy of Helen's Daughter to read and review.

Literary  Chanteuse | 112 comments Ugh... has it been that long? I am so sorry!!!! I have gotten so far behind on my reviews. I literally just finished a book and will start it now. Thanks for your patience Laura!

Laura Gill Margaret wrote: "Ugh... has it been that long? I am so sorry!!!! I have gotten so far behind on my reviews. I literally just finished a book and will start it now. Thanks for your patience Laura!"

I just saw your review, Margaret. Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked the book. I noticed you were interested in my other books. I suggest the Orestes novels, beginning with The Young Lion. It's more of that Mycenaean world you liked.

Literary  Chanteuse | 112 comments Thank you for the recommendation. I was going to add the review link here but I couldn't find the thread again lol. I've added it to my pinterest boards as well.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Helen's Daughter (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Laura Gill (other topics)