Casa Della Magia discussion

Other places at school. > Vita's Temple

Comments (showing 1-50 of 52) (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the (pretty damn awesome) temple that you worship the Goddess in.
Goddess of Nature gets a nature-y temple.

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 148 comments Mod
((Awesome!))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Isn't it? I'm excited to RP here))

message 4: by Hanna (new)

((Same, Maybe once we get your character under control Melanie like takes her here to help her heal some of her pain???))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure.))

message 6: by Hanna (new)

((Kay, Melanie is going to preform a healing ritual for her.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go ahead))

message 8: by Hanna (new)

((Kay))

message 9: by Hanna (new)

Melanie brought the ghost girl to the temple. "Sit here." She ordered then started searching for the candles.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ sat on the dank floor in the dark cave. Automatically she began to glow a little bit as she leaned against the mossy wall.

message 11: by Hanna (new)

"Found them." Melanie said and she brought the candles over to where the ghost girl was sitting. She set up the candles, found some herbs, set them on fire then blew it out. The room smelled like lavender. "What's your name." Melanie asked as she got ready for the ritual.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"AJ," she said quietly.

message 13: by Hanna (new)

"Alright. AJ I need you to stand in the middle of the circle." Melanie said, then she looked at her leg. "Or sit."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ shook her head. "It's fine." She straightened her leg when she stood up and then glided to the middle of the circle.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((I gtg))

message 16: by Hanna (new)

((Kaykay))

Melanie began the ritual. Before lighting each of the four candles she would say a little poem about the element the represented. Once all the candles were little she said a little prayer to Vita. She walked over to a little table and began to make a little potion she learned to make that helps heal the soul. She gave it to AJ and told her to drink up.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I...can't," AJ said. "I'm a ghost."

message 18: by Hanna (new)

"There must be some way you can, I've seen a ghost drink before. She hammered two bottles of wine."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"If she died holding the bottles of wine than she can drink them. I, however, did not die holding that drink. Don't bother, it's fine. I'm used to the visions."

message 20: by Hanna (new)

"She didn't die with wine bottles i her hand or anything for for that matter. But she did have a few drinks. she was drunk and driving home and she ran into a car, apparently the other driver died as well." Melanie said in a sad voice.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"She must've had wine in her backseat and died with her hand on it or..." AJ trailed off; this sounded an awful lot like her story. But then again, she wasn't the only one that died because of a drunk driver. Hastily, she handed the cup back. "I can't have this. Please don't worry about me. I'm used to this," she repeated, and began to exit the circle.

message 22: by Hanna (new)

"How did you die?" Melanie asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. A drunk driver crashed into me and my car rolled off the road into a lake, where I drowned." She thought that this girl would've known by now, seeing that she entered AJ's vision. "I broke my left leg all over, so I can't move it now."

message 24: by Hanna (new)

"Yea, I no 'bout the drowning part, I saw that in your vision. But where did this happen?" Melanie asked curiously.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"New Brunswick. I can't remember the town's name."

message 26: by Hanna (new)

"Was it Fredericton? Cause that's where my friend hit the car and that persons car went into a lake as well."

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 21, 2012 08:14AM) (new)

"I think so..." She wrung her hands together.

message 28: by Hanna (new)

"Oh, well, now we know who killed you."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ would've been more upset, but being in the temple was calming. She rubbed her forehead. "Can we go now?"

message 30: by Hanna (new)

"Sure," Melanie said as she got up and blew out all the candles.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ floated out of the temple and up the stairs of the massive tree the temple was in. She flew higher and higher until she was at the very top, then sat on a branch and looked down towards the girl.

message 32: by Hanna (new)

Melanie walked out of the temple. "I helped someone." she whispered to herself. At first she felt happy. Then anger grew from inside her. Her eyes started to turn red, blackness covered her hands, and black mist circles at her feet. "Why!" She screamed. She turned to face the temple. "Why did you make me like this? She screamed at the temple with such range then ground shook. She stuck out her hands at the sky, black threads and mist formed in the sky, bolts of lightning and claps of thunder shook everything. A twister started forming. She rest her hands down at her sides. The blackness and mist went away and her eyes went back to normal. She fell to the ground, her legs wouldn't hold her anymore. "Why?" She sobbed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ watched everything that happened without blinking an eye. She heard sobbing and moved off the branch, slowly descending until she hovered in front of the weeping girl. "What's wrong?"

message 34: by Hanna (new)

"What do you thinks wrong?" She snapped. "I'm a monster." She began sobbing again.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone here is."

message 36: by Hanna (new)

"Not like me. I nuked a city."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why?"

message 38: by Hanna (new)

"cause i got anger. I destroy things when I'm anger. everyone in the town came to me with their problems and i couldn't take it anymore. So i nuked them." She said sadly. "It's how the Goddess made me."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. No one makes you do anything. You choose how you want to be, or your experiences affect you. Something that happened to you made you this way," AJ sighed.

message 40: by Hanna (new)

"But what could have happened? And why would the Goddess leave me like this." Melanie asked. The black mist started forming around the around.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know what happened to you. You have to remember."

message 42: by Hanna (new)

"I don't remember anything that's just it. All I remember is waking up in Chernobyl, something bright was in my eyes. The brightness seemed to be talking to me. It told me to help and heal. Then everything went dark, I couldn't see anything, and another voice began to talk. It said to destroy. Then I passed out and woke up in a bedroom with some women trying to wake me." Melanie voice grew sad but the mist grew. "She said she was my mother and I had to go to school. I did as she said. I also did as the two voices told me to do. I helped and healed, but when i couldn't take it no more I destroyed. then I came here. My job is to help and heal and destroy." She said her eyes turning red again.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. I see." AJ nodded solemnly.

message 44: by Hanna (last edited Oct 22, 2012 04:56AM) (new)

"No, you don't see." Melanie hissed at her. Melanie got to her feet, flicked her fingers at the girl, sending black threads towards her, knowing it probably wouldn't hurt her and walked away.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I get it. I may not have been there, but I get what you mean." A black thread pierced her body but she didn't feel it.

message 46: by Hanna (new)

Melanie didn't listen to what she said. She just kept walking. She needed a coffee.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ glided through the cords of mist. They slithered around her and slid through her body like tentacles. She flew forward until she was beside Melanie, unsure whether the angel was listening or not. "I understand what it's like to be so angry that you just...want everything to go away," AJ told her. She remembered some of the foster parents she'd had, the way she was treated, the times when she wanted to just destroy everything. She hadn't, though, but she almost did once.

AJ looked back at Melanie. She sighed; her point wasn't going to get through this girl's head. AJ sailed up at the treetops and searched for Case Della Magia.

message 48: by Hanna (new)

Melanie didn't answer AJ. Was it cause she understood what she had said or was it because she felt bad. Melanie didn't know, maybe she should try and talk to AJ about her problem. She looked around for her not really sure where she was. "AJ!" She called. "Can you come back?" She asked, she could use someone here for her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

AJ stalled a little, then soared back down to Melanie. "Yes?"

message 50: by Hanna (new)

"Wanna come with me to get a coffee?"

« previous 1