Pokemon! discussion

Roleplaying > Pokemon Ranger RP!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Start))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenny walked onto the ship he was transferred to. "Ah... My first pokemon today!"

((Everyone has to be just starting as a ranger/ Trainer))

Kenny walked to the table where Nurse Joy was sitting

Nurse Joy: Welcome to the Battle Ranger ship choose your first 2 pokemon to keep.

"Hmm Ill take the Larvitar, and Charmander"Kenny said

Nurse Joy: Ok Here ya go take good care of them.

"I will thanks"Kenny said he put the pokeballs in his backpack then walked into the dining room to eat,

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2009 04:01PM) (new)

Kenny grabbed the Eevee. "This yours?" He asked Komaki. He smiled.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2009 04:09PM) (new)

He patted the Evees head and gave it to Komaki. "I'm Kenny."Kenny said introducing himself

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you"Kenny smiled. His charmander came out of its pokeball, and stood on Kennys shoulder.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "kenny!" Cody yelled as he was getting closer.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "hey i have more then one pokemon and nice to meet" cody said.he took her hand and kissed it.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "gaven is that you,its cody!"he yelled.((me and clarke know each other so I know you))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((G2G))

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((oh and guys to et legendaty pokemon you have to have enogh pokmon, to get your first one you need 10))"Gaven how are you i havent seen you in a long time"Cody said.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((you can choose one gaven but not legendary but if you get one we all get one))

message 13: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((I don't particularly liek Legendary, the only one I like is Mewtwo))

message 14: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((Shaymin isnt Legendary))

message 15: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((Oh and Deoxys....kinda lol))

message 16: by Earthbound(Alec A.) (last edited Feb 15, 2009 04:32PM) (new)

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((ok but choose your pokemon i already chose mine mines riolu))

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((BrB its my grampas birthday so were having a dinner Bye for now))

message 18: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((Ok, later))

message 19: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((I am making a new char, so everything is gonna be deleted XD))

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((hey guys im back))"you guys im gonna go check the forest in this town" cody said as he walked over to the forest.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "Komaki thats great want to come with me to the forest?" cody asked.

message 22: by Austin (last edited Feb 16, 2009 03:28PM) (new)

Austin | 560 comments Kath walked in and started to talk to the Nurse. He got his stylus

message 23: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! (last edited Feb 16, 2009 06:10AM) (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments shimakage walked into the ship. he gained a styler and a duskull, and sableye.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "Hey you over there!"cody said.((guys only clarke only clarke and me are the same thing in the pokemon roleplay))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "Who, me?" asked Shimakage

message 26: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments Kath got a Pichu and a Squirtle. He turned around with his Pichu on his shoulder then he saw Cody. He said "Are you talking to me?"

message 27: by Austin (last edited Feb 16, 2009 03:57PM) (new)

Austin | 560 comments Kath's Pichu giggled and smiled a big smile

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "what are you talking about?" asked shimakage

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments ((yeah but now just say that did not happen))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "what are your true names CCC & CCJ?" asked shimakage

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "i got a mudkip!" said shimakage

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "jeesh, were these paras meant to be so annoying?"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "awesome, i got a wobbufet and my styler almost broke! are wobbufet rare?" shimakage asked the operator as she healed his styler.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "hey guys i heard of a place called Ranger Union. i can't wait until i'm good enough to go there!"

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "hey! sooner or later we all will! i caught a wobbufet ad yo didn't!" replied shimakage cooly

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "well i just caught an pigeyot" Cody said in respones.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "i have a big.... snorlax! it is so big, yet it didn't even try!"

message 38: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((GUYS! You can't just freakin get them, quit trying to compeat and acctually roleplay instead of this stupid nonsense!! Its ridiculous! You can't just get it out of no where, you have to follow the roleplay! Gosh))

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((sorry))"ok back to buisness, HEY GUYS OVER THERE!" codey yelled as he poineted to there town.((hey whats a good town name?

message 40: by Austin (new)

Austin | 560 comments ((I'm not mad at you Alec and idk, I am thinking))

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 274 comments "that would be capira town. my uncle lives there, and i
paid a visit to him yesterday." said shimakage

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments "i know that its just thats where we start, to become pokemon rangers!" Cody said.

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 279 comments ((becuse today clarke is sick and clarke is almost always doing something ))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah"Kenny said

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool!"Kenny siad "I need to catch one soon we have to have three pokemon before we leave this ship"

((Hey!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Kenny said

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He continued to follow, and ignored the sign.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here?"Kenny asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHOAH!"Kenny said as an Umbreon jumped up on him, and licked him to death. Kenny laughed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well lets see if this one is stubborn" Kenny said

You'll have to battle me! It told Kenny

"Ok. Go Larvitar!"

Larvitar came out

"Use Ice Beam!"

« previous 1 3