Stories' Crossers { Book Club } discussion

Book Discussions > *SPOILERS* City Of Bones Discussion

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deska (new)

Deska (deskynowsky) Hahahaha.. you create this thread.. I guess we should move our discussion of Mortal Instruments series here.. ;p

message 2: by Deska (new)

Deska (deskynowsky) Helena wrote: "Deska wrote: "Hahahaha.. you create this thread.. I guess we should move our discussion of Mortal Instruments series here.. ;p"
Of the whole series? No...because some people haven't read the whole ..."

I don't mind if we only discuss City of Bones thou.. it has its moments.. But CoB is quite okay I think.. Not great, but Ok.. People who share the same tastes and opinion with me, will find the reading process start becoming painful later on.. ;p

message 3: by Deska (new)

Deska (deskynowsky) That I very much agree.. I do hv problem with her thou, her character to be exact.. I don't remember much CoB, it's been quite long time ago Since I read it.. but I felt there too much going on in the series; shadowhunters, vampires, werewolves, fairies, warlocks, demons, etc..

message 4: by Deska (new)

Deska (deskynowsky) Helena wrote: "Deska wrote: "That I very much agree.. I do hv problem with her thou, her character to be exact.. I don't remember much CoB, it's been quite long time ago Since I read it.. but I felt there too mu..."

Yes.. It's a bit messed up don u think? I felt that it disturbs the supernatural balance a bit.. Haha.. Well, it is too much things going on there.. Not to mention the possible incest story.. And the names problem like Jace Lightwood is not exactly Jace Lightwood, he then became Jonathan Morgenstern and then he became Jace Wayland, it's just too much and complicated in a way..

message 5: by Deska (new)

Deska (deskynowsky) Helena wrote: "Deska wrote: "Helena wrote: "Deska wrote: "That I very much agree.. I do hv problem with her thou, her character to be exact.. I don't remember much CoB, it's been quite long time ago Since I read..."

It is quite amusing reads thou.. I have read all the series so far, the latest series is City of Lost Souls, It was interesting and Clary is being Clary.. There r indeed so much mysteries in it.. It will be revealed one by one.. Some other love stories r quite exciting.. Hehe

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana (Scorpion_girl) Helena wrote: "Wow...have you guys seen the trailer of the movie? IT IS SO RIDICULOUSSSSSSSSSSS"

Realy??? Because I saw the books a lot of times, but they didn't spark interest on me. But, today I saw the trailer and look nice... So the books are good?

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana (Scorpion_girl) humm... noted.. =)