The Atlantic discussion

Role-Play *The Seekers > The land of Phobos

Comments (showing 1-50 of 63) (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 540 comments Mod
What surrounds the fortress and the center of the canyon is never safe. There is the worst crimes in daylight, calmer ones at night.
Since no laws keep order in this small empire, there is no real end to violence.
The streets are dark. The markets are dangerous. No one's home is ever safe in any second of any time.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure walked down the streets, body ready for instinct if she were to be jumped, albeit she highly doubted that would happen, for some reason. It hadn't happened once, and so she was ignorant to believe it wouldn't happen at all. With her gunblade in the holster that hung to the back of her knees, she felt she would be ready at a moments notice lest someone pique her agression for whatever reason. Every time she came out here, it reminded her of how unlikely her sister being alive was.... Even if she had made it out of town where would she have gone? Someone like Light was just too soft and dependent to live out in the wilderness.

message 3: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 1140 comments Mod
Shade walked the streets confidentlyThey might be anywhere though

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure recognized Shade and pursed her lips, scoffing at him from afar. He was always a little too agressive... She knew she was not too much better, but she didn't believe she was as harsh as he was. Or was she? She hoped not. Folding her arms over her chest, she attempted to ignore him to avoid engaging in any conversation.

message 5: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade scoffed as well when he spotted Pure It's her He kept walking ignoring her too.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure heard him scoff and unfolded her arms, placing her hands defiantly on her hips. "Who are you scoffing at, Shade?" She put emphasis into her name, expressing her displease.

message 7: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Why should you care?"Shade replied putting his hands in his pockets

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Because I know you were scoffing at me," Pure replied haughtily, her nose wrinkly slightly as she gazed at him with a glare of daggers. She had no desire to get in any fight with him, but sometimes he just really angered her.

message 9: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade smiled"You know, you look pretty when you're angry"He chuckled. "I'll see you around anyways"Shade kept walking.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) The angered appearance on her face almost died immediately, the pale skin of her cheeks growing red with embarrassment and just a little anger as well; she wasn't cute! She was fierce! But at the same time, it took her off guard. "Wh-what?" She blurted out, instinctively following him. She felt the need to address this matter. "I'll have you know, I am not cute." She protested, though she had calmed down noticeably.

message 11: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (last edited Oct 22, 2012 07:01PM) (new)

"Then I guess you haven't yet looked in a mirror"Shade said now to annoy her.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I look in a mirror almost everyday," she replied bluntly, regaining a serious stature. "I know I'm pretty; I'm just not cute." Pure actually hadn't believed she was anything any man would pursue, but given the conversation, perhaps she would be something one would look at twice.

message 13: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"If you know you're not cute you would have ignored me by now. Yet, you follow me."Shade told her while pointing at her.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure huffed, clearly at a loss for words. Her lips parted like she was about to say something, but nothing came. She closed her mouth with a snap and she huffed again. "I don't know; I don't have anything better to do than follow you!" She proclaimed.

message 15: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade raised both of his eyebrows"Up to join with my hunt. It's just a supernatural that escaped a year ago"Shade hated remembering that guyWhat was his name?I think it started with a P Shade kept thinking but he couldn't rememberOh Well, he's gonna die anyways

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I suppose so," she confirmed, as Pure had nothing better to do as she had said earlier. She wasn't always too keen on the human prisoners albeit she was thrilled to know they were going after a supernatural and not a mundane; unbelievably enough, sometimes Pure wished she was supernatural, just to have the benefit of power.

message 17: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Just gotta go pay a little visit to my uncle"Shade said as he shrugged.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "What do you need your uncle for?" Pure asked, her voice rough yet silky at the same time; masculinity and feminism all at once- silk rubbing against metal.

message 19: by ~*ЇÐℰℱẎṧℴ¢ḯεтƴ *~ (last edited Oct 23, 2012 03:57PM) (new)

~*ЇÐℰℱẎṧℴ¢ḯεтƴ *~ (May I join in?:))

Citty slid out of the shadows that hung from just another old building, skipping up to join the two bantering seekers. She gave a bubbly giggle that was filled with malevolence, a big smile on her face. "Ohh, What have I found?!" She exlaimed in mock surprise, placing her hands to her darkly makeuped face. She twirled around them, her hair flying out around her like a ring of pink fire. If they didn't know better, the seekers would have imagined Citty as an over eager teenager..but even they knew her shell was just a sick and twisted revision of her black inner core.

message 20: by Gangsta Kyubey (new)

Gangsta Kyubey (Epicdude) | 570 comments SiLvErFiNgErs-LiFe ChAnGeR wrote: "(May I join in?:))

Citty slid out of the shadows that hung from just another old building, skipping up to join the two bantering seekers. She gave a bubbly giggle that was filled with malevolence,..."

(Your charrrie hasnt been aproved yet,so you cant :()

message 21: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Just a visit"Shade answered. Shade saw a girl that came out of nowhere "You would be?"

((Though I haven't created his uncle yet O.o))

message 22: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade started to chuckle because he remembered how Pure's cheeks had turned red when he told her she was cute.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) ((Once you get approved, yes x3))
"Just a visit," she repeated, indicating how his answer got her nowhere in terms of knowledge. She rolled her eyes and sighed, giving in to his annoying obscurity before she heard him chuckle. "What's so funny?" She asked, her eyes narrowing on him.

message 24: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Oh, nothing"Shade answered trying not to laugh"Just something I remembered"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "Something you remembered," Pure repeated, her nose scrunching up again. "Why can't you ever just give a straight answer? What's up with all this you being shrouded in mystery? It's driving me crazy!"

message 26: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade chuckled again"It's just that makes you look cute"Shade answered"And about my uncle..."Shade's expression darkened"That's just family matters"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure began to blush again, but hearing his statement about his uncle, Pure decided to backtrack and her cheeks remained pale. "You don't… like your uncle?" She asked him, giving him an intuitive sideways glance.

message 28: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (last edited Oct 23, 2012 06:36PM) (new)

"I used to like him, he just got all insane about supernaturals. I might have felt pity for some of them"Shade looked at Pure"I... I am afraid of my uncle"Shade looked down then he looked back at her"You tell anyone, I'll make sure to make your life a living nightmare"Shade's expression went back to his old confident smile.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure scoffed, shrugging off his threat like it was nothing. "I'm sure you would have." She then offered him the faintest smirk. "But I won't say anything." Running her hands through her pink hair, she then stretched. "So, are we visiting or not?"

message 30: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Yeah"Shade kept walking with his hands on his pockets on the way to meet his uncle.

((when he's approved, I gotta go anyways))

message 31: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Just a little further"Shade said

message 33: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

((don't worry, my scientist is not approved yet so I can't do anything either))

message 34: by Rose (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jace walked past, head down, one of Fawn's songs stuck in his head. He bit his lip as he remembered the words easily.

Sometimes,
In my dreams,
It feels like I'm alone.
With
No one to catch me,
No one to take me home.
But then I wake up,
and I think of you,
I kno-ow,
I'm not on my own.
He remembered how he snuck up on her in her room when she ws praticing with her guitar, voice soft and sweet. He shut his eyes. He can't think about her.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure still didn't understand why they had to go out on a search for his uncle, but as it seemed, Shade was unwilling to share anything of his family for now on. "Where does he live?" She asked him roughly.

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jace brushed past Shade and almost made it past Pure, but fell by her feet.

message 37: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Parøxysmal Cataclysm wrote: "Pure still didn't understand why they had to go out on a search for his uncle, but as it seemed, Shade was unwilling to share anything of his family for now on. "Where does he live?" She asked him ..."

"I don't even know if the guy sleeps"Shade replied"You know, I'm not gonna visit now. I'll just visit when some other time"

message 38: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (last edited Oct 26, 2012 06:26PM) (new)

Rose wrote: "Jace brushed past Shade and almost made it past Pure, but fell by her feet."

Shade saw a boy fall. "You okay?"

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Pure was about to open her mouth, insisting that he accomplish whatever he had wanted to accomplish, but the sudden emergence of another fellow Seeker fell at her feet and she glanced down at the adolescent. "Oh, Jace…" she whispered, holding out her hand to help him up, though she doubted a male of his stature would need it. "Tripping over your own feet?"

message 40: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jace is a guy.))

"Yeah, fine." Jace stood turned to face Shade, after mumbling an apologie to Pure

message 41: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Hey, Pure, you know this guy?"Shade asked

message 42: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

((Yeah sorry, I fixed that))

message 43: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Although Jace sounds familiar"Shade started to think."Nope, nothing." Shade concluded. His memory wasn't that good either

message 44: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
"Sorry again." He mumbled and turned in the other directon but didn't move.

message 45: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Hey, before you go, I'll have to ask you a question"Shade waited for Jace to turn

message 46: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jace turned back. "Huh?" He cocked his head to the side. Do I know you?

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) "I've seen him around," she murmured, shrugging nonchalantly. They had different ranks, so she didn't see him a lot, but she saw him here and then and learned his name just as she did with Shade. She never really communicated with her co-workers.

message 48: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
"Can I.... go now?" He asked.

message 49: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Well, never mind"Shade said after a while and turned

((sorry so long))

message 50: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jace turned and left

« previous 1