The Atlantic discussion

Role-Play *The Seekers > Grey Tombs

Comments (showing 1-50 of 385) (385 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 540 comments Mod
Here, in this building of dark stone and iron bars, struggle the captured supernaturals and humans. Most of the supernaturals in there are used for experiments. Some are left here to die out in their own.
It is as cold as a large cave, wet and echoey.
No beds, no bathroom, no windows. Just mushy soil, iron bars, and the sight of dying prisoners fighting to stay alive.

message 2: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments Mina sat in a corner of her cell. She gave up on crying for help years ago. It's a wonder she's even still alive. She shivered in the cold.

message 3: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

(( I'm bored... Care if I join ya? ))

message 4: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments ((yeah, that's totally fine!))

message 5: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

(( Thank ye! One moment... ))

message 6: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments ((coolio!))

message 7: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments Mina jumped. She heard something and waited for it to be her fears. A little mouse scurried into her cell. She sighed a breath of relief.

message 8: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

(( Oh... never mind... Uh... I'll make a new charrie for this soon then. 'cause I forgot: I'm using my two charries already... *embarrassed* ))

message 9: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments ((lol, its cool!))

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
(( If Dear Kharo feels like aproving failed attempt #3, I can rp with u. ))

message 11: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

Two guards dragged in the newest prisoner. They were talking among themselves, ignoring the prisoner jerking, kicking and shouting. They were used to this.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi's heart was pounding as she tried to get away from the guards holding her. She muttered something under her breath, trying to use a spell on them.

message 13: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments Mina sank farther into the corner for fear of them hurting her while they were there. Mina soon realized what Lexi was trying to do. She prayed that it would work…

message 14: by Rose (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:14AM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna managed to pull herself to the iron bars that kept her in, that kept her imprisoned, grasping them with her pudgy fingers."Please. L-Let her go."Her tiny,frightened voice rang out.

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She tried muttering another spell when it seemed like the first didn't work. She had to get away before they put her in a cell, she had to...

message 16: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (last edited Dec 02, 2012 12:53PM) (new)

One of the guards kicked the side of Jenna's cell to shut her up.
The other opened up a cell around the corner and tossed Lexi inside, after they had strapped silver cuffs around her wrists, which would keep her magic down until they were off.
They slammed the door closed, and walked off without a second glance to anyone.

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((silver cuffs...reminds me of the seven relms novels...))

Lexi's heart was pounding faster. No. This couldn;t be happening...

message 18: by NewtStein, Symmetry is key. Everything must be aesthetically pleasing. (new)

(( Whatdat? ))

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((Hold on I'll send you a recommendation. There are four books last one just came out!))

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi stood up, going closer to the bars of her cell. She didn;t like to admit it, but she was terrified of what was going to happen to her now.

message 21: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments Chelsey, another guard walked in and a smirk grew on her face. "Never thought we'd catch you, huh?" she said to Lexi. "Thats what idiot 1 and 2
thought." Chelsey nodded towards Mina and Jenna.

Mina forgot what idiot actaully meant. She knew it wasnt good but the years of quiet brought her to forget her vocabulary, which lessened the mental blow.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((YAY!! But gtg to bed in a minute))

Lexi's eyes narrowed and she tried to use another spell, but the silver cuffs in her wrists prevented it. She glared at the guard.

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna shrunk back, away from the iron bars. She stuck her tongue out at the guard. "Go suck a lemon." She spat, the way all children do.

message 24: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments Chelsey faked a laugh. "Yeah, I'll do that while you don't eat for a week." she snarled. Mina tried to make herself unnoticeable.
"Darling, forget it. You're going to die here and your 'powers' won't save you. Right Mins?" Chelsey asked Mina. When Mina didn't respond, Chelsey picked up a few rocks and chucked them at her. "Idiotic and unspoken. No wonder we caught you so easy," she said.

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi's eyes narrowed farther, but she didn't say anything.

message 26: by Rose (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:16AM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna bared her teeth, hissing like a cat, except her two front teeth were missing. "Leave her alone! I'm not afraid of you." She crossed her arms. Unlike the others, she didn't wear the silver cuffs. She didn't have powers. Well, she didn't know what they were neither did the seekers. She was a 'rare' species. The last one, last of her kind, and she was powerful but not yet a threat.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi looked over at Jenna, wincing slightly when she saw how young she was. She shouldn;t be here...

message 28: by Rose (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:16AM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna glared daggers at the guard. Then her expression changed. She smiled sweetly at the guard, flashing her teeth. She blinked, her startling grey eyes staring innocently at the guard. She turned, her worn dress unnaturally baggy - for this wasn't the first time she was underfed- and went and sat in her corner instantly covered in darkness.Only her bright eyes were visible, and they were smiling. "You should really leave now. If I won't be eating again, you should return to sucking the lemon that gave you that scowl." She giggled.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi couldn't help but to smirk at what the girl had said. She then returned to glaring at the guard, trying to think of someway to escape, even though she knew it was useless.

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
(( Can Chelsey leave, please? ))

Jenna closed her eyes, so she was now invisible.

message 31: by Regan (new)

Regan | 415 comments ((yeah))

Chelsey scowled. "I love lemons," she snarled at Jenna. "Minna, don't forget, I'm whipping you tomorrow, and you miss newbie, I'll do the same to you as well. I'll prove your magic is worthless here." with that, she left, her boots clicking on the floor.

Mina's red hair was matted down with dirt. She trembled with fear.

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi suttered. She had to think of something...

message 33: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 1140 comments Mod
Shade entered the Grey tombs limping"Hello?"

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna walked over to the bars, cautiously. "Who are you?" She asked with a hint of a sneer. "A new guard?"

message 35: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Back, freak, you're kind has never done this much damage to me"Shade kept limping"I have been here a long time, for your information."

message 36: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna stayed. "If anyone's a freak it's you seekers." She said with an even voice. "You should be behind bars. But I'm not afraid of you twits."

message 37: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade pulled out Nicanor's pistol and pointed it at the prisoner"You should be, I don't know how they keep you alive. If I were them, I would have slayed all of you the moment you started to multiply."

message 38: by Rose (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:17AM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna didn't flinch. "Good thing we're more powerful then you, or we would be dead. Anyways, you won't - can't- shoot me, unless you wanna be in my place Mr.. I'm the last of my kind, and used for tons of experiments. Why do you think I'm not wearing cuffs? So... you should really put that away." She said to the towering figure.

message 39: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade scoffed as he put Nicanor's gun away and sat down in front of the cell. Hopeful that another seeker would come and help him.

message 40: by Rose (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:18AM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna sent a sly smile towards Lexi.

message 41: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade stared at her, still waiting for someone to come.

message 42: by Rose (last edited Jun 07, 2014 10:18AM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Stopping, Jenna stared at him too. She walked up to the bars, put her face on them. She grasped the stick she was holding. She poked him lightly in the face with it. "Stop staring at me."

message 43: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade blocked the handle away"You're weird, that's all. You would do the same"

message 44: by Rose (last edited Dec 04, 2012 03:38PM) (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
Jenna crossed her arms. "I... We are not weird. You are. But we didn't lock you up and stared at you all day, now did we, Mr.Dinosaur."

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi smirked, looking over at Jenna again. She had to admit she liked this girl.

message 46: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"We locked you because you're dangerous"Shade ignored the last comment.

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
"Us? Really? You sure?" Jenna snickered. "We could've lived in peace, you know. Humans and supernatural." She shrugged. "Oh well. Wait 'till you see what the rebels have in store for you."

message 48: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

"Rebels?Have you ever seen how many guns are out there?Step outside and see"Shade smirked

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose | 731 comments Mod
"Oh, those? Trust me, what they're cooking up in the Atlantic makes those look like toothpicks." She flashed her teeth in a cute giggle.

message 50: by The Last Falanga, Nyahanyahanyahanyaha (new)

Shade started to ignore her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8