St.James Academy For The Gifted . [RP] discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 52) (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 855 comments Mod
The park.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny, in fox form, walked over looking really sad. It was really cold out so when he curled up to fall asleep he started shivering.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

A blizzard formed and before he froze, Johnny ran back to the dorms.

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kei and Megumi landed. Megumi sat in a tree to watch the fight. Kei walked around waiting for Shaun. Megumi made him not mute anymore. They left getting the feeling that Shaun was not comming. Walking away Megumi got stabbed by a beggar and he took all her money. Kei ran to Megumi and picked her up and took her to the hospital.

message 5: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi kept running until she tripped. Falling down in the snow. She began to cry looking up at the stars. Why did she do that. She wish he would have likes her, but he will never get over his girlfriend.

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Shadowfax walked around the park. He heard birds chirping and leaves rustling by the wind. "Nature is beautiful after all"He said"Just like the girls"he said a little louder and started to chuckle

message 7: by Caramel Cat (last edited Nov 17, 2012 01:16PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi heard someone talking, but she didn't want to talk to him. He sounded to much like Andruil.

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Andruil found Megumi in the ground"Oh, are you okay?"Andruil helped her stand up "Why did you run?"

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Please go away." She said sinking to her knees. "I thought you might of liked me, but your face showed it all. You never could get over your girlfriend. I am sorry, but you still love her. Clearly you hate me." Megumi said still crying in her hands.

message 10: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "Listen,"Andruil took Megumi's hands off her face"I do not hate you. As for HER,"He looked down"She moved on"

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "You still love her though, so why are you here? I wanted to help make you forget her, but for some reason you can't." Megumi said sad that her love was just thrown out the window.

message 12: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Andruil, for once, shed a tiny tear. "But you are helping. I don't love her"Andruil wiped a tear out of Megumi's face. "I don't want to"

message 13: by Caramel Cat (last edited Nov 17, 2012 01:50PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi looked at Andruil as he wipe a tear away. Shyly she gave him a kiss on the cheak. "Well if you don't love her. Promise me you will be my boyfriend." Megumi blushed wildly she had never thought she would say that in her life. Embarrassed she looked down.

message 14: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "That's a weird way to ask that."Andruil took her hand and put it in his chest. There was no heartbeat"I promise, and I will be damned if I break this promise"Andruil removed Megumi's hand out of his chest and kissed it

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Sorry I ask people in a weird way. It is my first time she said half laughing." Looking into his eyes she was happy that he was now her boyfriend.

message 16: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "My eyes are interesting, I see, What's so good about them that you seem like you're going to stare at them for hours?"Andruil wondered

message 17: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Shadowfax heard enough. He decided to go to Echo's cabin.

message 18: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Andruil stood up "Shall we go to our room then?"He offered his hand.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Sorry went to a party no wifi))
Megumi smiling grabbed Andruil's hand. Swing it gently walked with Andruil to the dorm.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie appears with a flash and stands, dazed, for a moment.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie spots her and hurries over to sit beside her, clearing her throat to make her presence known.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2012 09:10AM) (new)

Mati de Quack wrote: ""Leave me alone" she mumbles, not bothered to look up who is there. She didnt care who was she telling to get lost."

Shaun walks in to the park . " Hey Nadya . Uhm..." . He tried to speak but felt like some of it was his fault.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie ignores her but gives Shaun a death look.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie growls. "I am so tempted to vanish you away from zee people," she mutters.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 18, 2012 09:13AM) (new)

Emily wrote: "Aurelie ignores her but gives Shaun a death look."

What did I do . His eyes said clearly. Nadya please let me help. He said to Nadya mentally.

message 26: by A. (new)

A. Liam wobbled into the park, "GET TO YOUR LESSONS!" he screamed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie gives the random man a whithering look. "It's Sunday."

message 28: by A. (new)

A. "GET TO SUNDAY SCHOOL THEN!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun's eyes glowed gold threatening at Liam . Please Nadya none of us want to hurt you let us help. He said mentally.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Zere's no sunday school - es-tu bete?!"

message 31: by A. (new)

A. "OI!" Liam was in a fit of rage at this point, his rolls of fat vibrating with him, "DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE NEAR ME!"

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi noted the commotion and turned around. It was those people who wanted to kill each other and Shaun. Fear was in Megumi's eyes she hated them. (Not trying to be mean) When they were together nothing felt right (always depressing if you ask me). Megumi tightened her grip on Andruil's hand. She ran for a tree and hid.

message 33: by A. (new)

A. Liam ran towards Al and made the best attempt to tackle him to the floor.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie puts a hand to her head and groans. "Zuts alors, people are so annoying!" she cries, exasperated.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun took out his scythe . "it's been a while since I've used this ". He raises the scythe and hits Liam in the belly with the blunt side and blows him to a tree.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun follows Nadya.

message 37: by A. (new)

A. Liam hit the floor, he didn't get up.

message 38: by A. (new)

A. ((I'm leaving permanently. Thank you for the fun :D ))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurelie rolls her eyes and heads off after Nadya.

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) Kyro sat on the grass in the park petting Luna while staring at the sky.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 631 comments Isabella sprinted through the park in her lion form, making sure to stay closer to the trees, although if you were paying attentuon, she was obvious.

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) "Hi,Isabella.."He murmured instantly spotting her.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 631 comments Isabella skidded to a halt, turning to face Kyro. A small smile appeared on her, "Hey there."

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) "Whatcha doing?"

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 631 comments Isabella shrugged, "just felt like running. you?"

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) "sure."He put Luna in his hood and began to stretch.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 631 comments Isabella rolled her eyes playfully, watching him.

Soul Stealing~ Come and Play on the Dark Side ginger | 567 comments Lil bolted through the park in wolf form, four other wolves hot on her heels. She yelped lousy as one of hem bit her tail to try and slow her down.

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) "Alright.Ready?"He asked

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 631 comments ((Haha,no wonder i couldn't find it! we went into the old one xD move to new one?))

« previous 1