Maryland School of Arts (Boarding School Role-play) discussion

Athletic Department > Archery range

Comments (showing 1-50 of 81) (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments Grey stood shooting arrows at a target. She hit the bulls eye everytime. She pretended she was shooting at her brother.

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce watched from the sidelines, not wanting to get in the way. His eyes widened, impressed at how good she was and he reminded himself never to make her angry.

message 4: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She walks over to her large duffle bag and grands five tennis balls from inside. She goes over to a wall and tosses the balls infront of it. She Shoots all of the tennis balls before they could finish bouncing. They were all skewered into the wall by one of her arrows. She smiles at her work.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce watched in awe, simply amazed by her abilities. And here he was with his crappy guitar, managing to scrape a few pieces of spare change up when he could.

message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments Grey whips around when she heard someone else at the range. She sighs when she sees its only Pierce, she didnt like when people watched her. It made her feel awkward with having a weird deadly talent, "pretty scary. right?"

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "I personally think its awesome, Although make sure you warn me if I get annoying, I dont wanna make you angry." He said with a slightly smirk.

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She laughed a little, thankful for the comic relief. "Yeah, be careful, I might hit something important." she winked at him.

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Please God no." He said, a slight tone of catiousness coming into his voice.
"You wouldnt really do that, would you?" He questioned, one eyebrow slightly arched.

message 10: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She shrugged, "Don't make me mad and you wont have to find out." she grinned and walked over to him, her arrows still strapped to her back and her bow in her hand.

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce paled slightly but attempted to try to look as if the thought didnt faze him in the slightest.
"So what do you wanna do now then?" He asked, eyeing up the bow and arrows.

message 12: by Kay (last edited Oct 21, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She giggled from his reaction, "I wont hit you anywhere that's too important." she said jumping up on to the short wall that surrounded the shooting range. She shrugged, "I don't care, any ideas?"

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Nope." Pierce replied with a shrug.
"We could just go for a walk, or we could stay here. Its honestly up to you." He said with a nod.

message 14: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She was silent for a moment, "I've got an Idea." she said hopping down from the wall, "Come over here, " she pointed to the shooting range. She was going to teach him how to shoot.

message 15: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Your not gonna shoot me right? Cuz im pretty sure there are rules on that kinda stuff." He said, but complyed with herwishes and stoof on the shooting range.

message 16: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She shook her head, "Nope, I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule about shooting people with an arrow." she said before handing him her bow and arrow, "I'm just going to teach you to shoot."

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 3 comments ((KAY...Angel's Cry))

message 18: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments ((Ooops...I don't get notifications for that groups...))

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Kay wrote: "She shook her head, "Nope, I'm pretty sure there isn't a rule about shooting people with an arrow." she said before handing him her bow and arrow, "I'm just going to teach you to shoot.""

"Oh, well thats ok then." Pierce said, his body relaxing visibly. He held the bow and arrow in his hands and looked down at her.
"Ok, what should I do?" He asked curiously.

message 20: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments "Ok, hold the bow in you're left hands, like this," she helped him position his hand, "then hold the arrow, like so..."she moved his hand around again. "Then aim at the target." She pointed to the one about fifteen feet away, "and release the arrow,"

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Ok.." Pierce said, unsure of himself. He did as she asked And just as the last sentence escaped her lips he released the arrow unintentionally. I went off to the left about 10 metres out of the way and he winced as he heard it clatter into the bleacher, now extremley thankful that nobody had been sitting there.

message 22: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments Grey winced from the sound of the arrow hitting the bleachers, "Oops,"she whispered, "Maybe, you should just stick to Music?" She smiled up at him.

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Yea, I think that would be best. But at least I can add that to the things I've tried out." He said with a smile, looking down at her.

message 24: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments "Yeah, I guess you can," she nodded, grinning.

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Well heres a deal. You show me some more of your amazing archery skills and onces youve finished I'll sing you a song, how does that sound?" He asked her, his smile heartwarming.

message 26: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments "Deal," she smiled brightly and walked over to the target area. She hit a button and the targets started moving, fast. She steadied her bow and started to shooting them.

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce watched, his eyes widening slightly. She was truely talented.He settled himself on the ground, his eyes trained on her as she began shooting.

message 28: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments Grey hit each target right on the bullseye.

message 29: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce smiled while watching in pure admiration.

message 30: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She shoots her last arrow and watched it hit the target, she turns around and smiles, "ok, you need to keep with your end of the deal,"

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Will do." Pierce said with a grin.
"But firstly I need to decide on a song and tune the guitar since its gone slightly out for some reason." He shrugged as he began plucking at the chords and began tuning his instrument.

message 32: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She shrugged and sat down in the middle of the shooting range. She played with the bright green grass, he bronze/copper hair blew in the wind.

message 33: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce smiled once he had tuned the strings back into place and sat crosslegged, guitar resting in his lap and held by one of his hands. He looked down at the strings and began playing.

(((view spoiler)

message 34: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She listens intently, hanging onto every note of what he played.

message 35: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce finished, drawing out the last strum before looking up at her.
"What do you think?" He said finally after gazing into her eyes for a few moments.

message 36: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments "It was amazing, just like the last one," she promised.

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "Glad to here." Pierce said, flashing her a smile and patting the wooden part of the guitar with the palm of his hand.

message 38: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She stands up from her spot on the grass and stretches her lean and short body. She was barely five feet. She notices grass pieces were stuck to her butt and she haphazardly wipes them off.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce laughs and smiles fondly at her.
"So what should we do now?" He questioned.

message 40: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments "I, uh don't-" she paused mid sentence, she twisted in an awkward position, "Get off!" She cried, there was a spider on the back of her leg and she hated spiders! It was sitting on her black yoga pants. She stood still and all the color started to drain from her face.

message 41: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce easily swatted the spider away, a grin on his face.
"You should come to Australia sometime, the spiders there...Big as plates some of them are. You and Bells have a thing in common, she hates them as well." he said with a smile.

message 42: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments Still not going to risk it, she jumped up on to him. She wrapped her small body up high on his torso. Her body shook. She hated spiders with every fiber in her body.

message 43: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce cradelled her, a smile on his face. She weighed nothing, he thought absentmindedly as he moved the both of them away from the area of which the spider would be in. He didnt set her down as they came to a different part of the archery range.

message 44: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She tucked her head into his neck and shuttered again, "I...hate...spiders..."

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments He tilited his head back and laughed,
"Dont worry, everybodys afraid of something, for instance im not to keen on the dark. Sounds stupid but I dont enjoy being out at night and there always has to be a little light in my room before I can fall asleep."
Pierce shrugged slightly.

message 46: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She snorted, Afraid of the dark? she repeated in her head, but being afraid of spiders isn't any better she figured. "Sorry I climbed you like a tree." she mumbled into his shoulder.

message 47: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments "I dont mind.." He said with a mild shrug, still not setting her down. Pierce liked the feel of her in his arms, although he would never admit it outloud.

message 48: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She lightly giggled, "Well good, 'cause I might be doing it again in the future." she pulled back a little to kiss his cheek softy

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 520 comments Pierce's cheeks tinted red slightly but the crimson colour quickly receded. He grinned at her.
"Well, I look foreward to it." He said quickly, suprising himself by saying it.

message 50: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 334 comments She put her hands on either side of his red face, "Aww!! You're blushing!!" she laughs, "It's so cute!"

« previous 1