Horror Roleplay (with a twist) Part 1- The Ghostly Killer discussion

Roleplay- The Town > The Streets

Comments (showing 1-49 of 49) (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 859 comments Mod
The Streets

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 201 comments Mod
Andy was walking down the street when he received a text from Jinxx.It read:Dude,go on to iTunes real quick!Andy raised an eyebrow and quickly went onto iTunes.He smiled brightly.Their newest song was the 4th on the list for most downloaded.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 201 comments Mod
Andy felt hungry.He headed off for the diner.

message 4: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red walked down the street, deep in a book. she wasn't even paying attention to where she was going and could have wandered off to anywhere without even noticing.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn sighed softly as she walked along the street, the cars whizzing by, tousling her ebony hair.

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Scarlet was doing cartwheels down the street, not caring about traffic or other people. She had a tune stuck in her head that she hummed as she went.

message 7: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red coughed. it was a cold day and her fingers were numb, but she kept her hood up and concentrated on her book.

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Scarlet passed right by Red, almost kicking her in the face as she went. Of course being strange as she is, she didn't find the need to apologize and kept going.

message 9: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red's reflex kicked in and she jumped back, falling flat on the street

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn didn't notice them at all as she was working on a Physics problem from her textbook.

Julia, dude call me JJ tibby ran to scarlet. hi... umm i'm tearsa/tibby

message 12: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red swore and shakily got up, Her hood had fallen off during the fall and she quickly pulled it back on, tightening it up.

message 13: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Julia wrote: "tibby ran to scarlet. hi... umm i'm tearsa/tibby"

Scarlet stopped just before she did another cartwheel and looked at Tibby. She looked her up and down then smiled and stuck out her hand. "Hi! I'm Scarlet!"

Julia, dude call me JJ she shook her hand.

message 15: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Scarlet's smile grew. "Did you see that Pocky? She shook my hand!" She spoke while looking at the ground like there was a dog there, but there wasn't. Scarlet giggled and did another cartwheel.

Julia, dude call me JJ she looked at her eyebrows up, umm ok i'll see you around bye... she ran amazing fast.....

message 17: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red started walking, but a piercing pain shot up her back and she touched the small of her back. When her hand came back up to her face, blood was all over her fingertips.

message 18: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Scarlet stopped cartwheeling and looked at the ground. She squatted down like she was talking to a small child and started muttering to something that wasn't there. "What? You smell blood?" She looked around and saw Red. "Good boy Pocky." She said as she stood up and went over to see if she was all right.

message 19: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red sat there. She watched the blood sparkle on her fingers and then wiped then on her pants, hoping that no one had noticed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn sighed. She was all alone. Again. She was about to turn the other direction when she saw a girl with blood on her fingers. Evelyn seized upon the chance and shyly walked to her. "Are y-you alright," Evelyn asked timidly, blushing shyly.

message 21: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "yea- uh fine" she quickly wiped the blood off of her fingers. "this happens all the time" she showed her the back of her sweater, which had a large blot-line of blood forming on it.

Julia, dude call me JJ tibby looked at the girl. then looked down. she walked on

message 23: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red watched the girl. "are you okay?' she asked

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo wrote: ""yea- uh fine" she quickly wiped the blood off of her fingers. "this happens all the time" she showed her the back of her sweater, which had a large blot-line of blood forming on it."

Evelyn gasped softly. "That's quite a serious injury. But I know of a herb that could stop the bleeding and ease the pain. It's in my bookbag." She pulled out a herb. "Here. Chew on it. It might taste bad, but it'll work magic on you."

message 25: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Scarlet watched from a distance and when she realized that she wasn't needed she went back to doing cartwheels and headed off to find somewhere to sit out of the streets.

message 26: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Wise wrote: "Jojo wrote: ""yea- uh fine" she quickly wiped the blood off of her fingers. "this happens all the time" she showed her the back of her sweater, which had a large blot-line of blood forming on it."
..."

"thanks, uh yea, someone is going to need to stitch me up again though." she lifted the back of her shirt to reveal a long scar running down her back all the to the front. It appeared to have been ripped open and sewn back together many times. "this happens a lot" she shrugged

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry," Evelyn said politely, watching her with concern.

message 28: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "it's fine, i guess."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn bit her lip thoughtfully. "I'm a junior surgeon at the hospital. Would you like me to stitch it up?"

message 30: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "oh yes Please!" she giggled " all of the doctors that usually stitch me up are usually like 'stop doing that' and 'how did you manage to do this!?' " she waged her finger as she said pretended to be the doctor.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn laughed along with her, getting out her surgical kit from her bookbag. She cleaned the wound gently with a wet wipe and stitched it effortlessly. She put some ointment on it. "Done."

message 32: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "thanks" she smiled " this is defiantly the weirdest place I have ever been stitched up, any way, uh this is kinda random, but, what does it feel like to run?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"To run? Hmm..it feels wonderful, what with the wind whipping your hair and adrenaline pouring through your veins. You race past places and landmarks, and usually one person always sees you, marveling at your speed."

message 34: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "sounds awesome..." she looked up, imagining running from place to place.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes....it is quite...awesome," Evelyn said 'awesome' uncertainly.

message 36: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments unaware of it, she started to fidget with her scar, "that is why I keep my hood up" she took her hood off revealing the same long scar on her back running all the way to her face. " i have always been an out cast because of it.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn gasped. "I'm so sorry," she whispered.

message 38: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "it's okay" she smiled " it's kinda nice to be queen of the misfits"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn smiled charmingly. "Really," she asked, wonder in her pretty, brown eyes.

message 40: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red grinned

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've always been quite obedient. I don't know exactly why, but...it was just my nature."

message 42: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "I wish I could be obedient, it- I just don't like people telling me what to do.."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Jojo wrote: ""I wish I could be obedient, it- I just don't like people telling me what to do..""

Evelyn smiled understandingly, cocking her head.

message 44: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments Red coughed, the scar on her face bulging

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn looked at the scar with concern. "You know...I do have some ointment that would make the scar fade away.."

message 46: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "nah, it's too big by now. its been stitched up too many times and it's persistent, no cream ever seems to work on it." red realized how crazy she must sound talking about her scar like it was a person.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn nodded. She checked her watch on her wrist. "I have to go."

message 48: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 52 comments "kay, don't be a stranger." she smiled and winked before walking down the street.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Evelyn smiled back at her and walked the opposite direction.