The Vampire Diaries Lovers And All The Other Series By L.J. Smith discussion

Elena or Katherine ?

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments I like Katherine better!

message 2: by Lorna (new)

Lorna (Lorna-Pixie) | 2 comments Agree Definatly Katherine!

message 3: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments shes so badass

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex (Vampirefreak15) | 41 comments No! Especially not katherine from the books! I like elena better!

message 5: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments lol Elenas cool I like her in the books better but in the movies Katherine wins!

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex (Vampirefreak15) | 41 comments Ya i prefer katherine in the shows over the books but she is never even in the show anymore. But i still like elena better. Maybe if they had her in the show more it would be different cuz shes funny and doesnt hold her feelings back .. I like the way she acts in the show. So i guess for the best personality it would be katherine but for the person itself its elena because she is the main character and katherine left stefan and damon and used damon in the past.. ;/

message 7: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments Yeah that's true

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) yea i like katherine too :)

message 9: by bethany (new)

bethany (mysticaldaydreamer) | 2 comments Katherine!

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara (Scarlet98) Katherine!!

message 11: by Katniss8112 (new)

Katniss8112 | 1 comments I like Katherine better in the books. Sometimes I like her better than Elena in the TV series.

message 12: by Avalin (new)

Avalin H. Lance (AvalinBronx) | 3 comments Katherine. Though I like Elena better in the books than in the show.

message 13: by Alexia (new)

Alexia Wells (AlexiaAWells) | 3 comments I'm really interested to see what Katherine will be like when she's human again in the show.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena!!!!! I'm really excited that Elena turned Katherine human. Hopefully this will change her character for the better.

message 15: by Laura (new)

Laura | 4 comments Elena

message 16: by kosar (new)

kosar (Never_broken) | 4 comments kathriene.I really don't know why, but i love her!

message 17: by ali (new)

ali little owl (ali-little-owl) | 3 comments Elena. kathriene was very cruel.

message 18: by Gloria (new)

Gloria (perksofbeingafreak) | 3 comments Has anyone seen the start of season 5 TVD?
To me Elena looks more pretty this season and even though Katherine's hair looks like a real mess she's still really pretty. She kinda suits being human but I miss the manipulative bitch she was when she was a vamp.

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 6 comments Elena in the books for sure, in the show I am a fan of both but probably prefer Katherine. Elena is to babyish and weak in the show.

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Elena (not only cause she looks like Katherine, but Elena is mysterious in a lot of ways and I LIKE MYSTERIOUS)

message 21: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments all very true

message 22: by Priya (new)

Priya  Chauhan (PriyaChauhan) | 4 comments its katherine

message 23: by Afruza (new)

Afruza | 4 comments Elena

message 24: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (haz1234) | 5 comments elena

message 25: by Zayanne (new)

Zayanne (zazzy1234) | 4 comments FOR THE BOOK I LIKE ELENA BUT THE TV SHOW I LIKE THEM BOTH

message 26: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (book_addict23) | 1 comments (im new) I think katherine is better in the show, but elena is better in the book! Katherines badside is better portrayed in the series

message 27: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 41 comments exactly!!