Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice discussion

Your ideas for a spin off?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby I reckon it would be cool to have a spin off for Christian! Finding out how it was to have strigoi parents, be an outsider, and uh.. hes my fave character

Sandra I know he is in bloodlines...
But I would love a spin-off with Eddy's PoV.
Think there is much more to him then we get to know

Gabby There IS a spinn off, it's really good: Bloodlines

But I adore Eddie and would like to see something from his POV

S.L.J. I'd like to see something from a Strigoi's POV or maybe the Vampire Hunters.

Abby I know, ive read bloodlines and the golden lily, but in my opinion, not enough Christian :P

Gabby S.L.J. wrote: "I'd like to see something from a Strigoi's POV or maybe the Vampire Hunters."

Oooh, that'd be interesting.

AylianInvasion I liked Mia, so I would want a spin-off in her point of view!

Sandra S.L.J. wrote: "I'd like to see something from a Strigoi's POV or maybe the Vampire Hunters."

Strigio PoV...?
Huh, that would be cool. There are no real human emotions to regard, only pride and envy lol and a lot of butchering then, since they don't really like others to play well with...

Throw in Eddy and Trey and we've got ourselfs a bit of a vampirehunting thriller. Alternating PoV would be cool then :)

S.L.J. I wouldn't have minded seeing a book from Tasha's POV.

Abby Well, Tasha would have christian in it ;)

Celeste Biersack I would have loved to see christian's parents not be dead,and they turn him into a Strigoi. That would would have made a whole book by it's self. Maybe it's just me, but i think it would be cool.

Abby I reckon it would be cool too :O But later on in the book, after Last Sacrifice