Onyx (Lux, #2) Onyx discussion


77 views
HELP!!!

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kpopfan Help me make this into a Tv show for the CW Network!!!
They are willing to see something different and new for next fall 2013/2014.
So help me please send them a message, mail them or feedback On why you think its so different and new and why it should be turned to a Tv Show.
C'mon The Vampire Dairies is based on a book and turned out into a big TV hit, So why not Lux series??
Besides are'nt you all tired of vampire shows?!?

Heres how you can Contact them:

CW Television Network
Ms.DawnOstroff
General Manager
4000 Warner Blvd
Burbank, CA
91522-0001
Phone: (818) 977-2500
Fax:
feedback@cwtv.com


Jenna I, personally, believe that the Lux series would be a better movie than a tv show. Besides, there are only a few books in the Lux series, and if some tv producer tried to drag out all of the books just to have enough episodes, it would be like pulling teeth. :( I hate when they drag things out for no good reason. I would totally support you if it were for a movie, though. :) Sorry.


kpopfan Jenna wrote: "I, personally, believe that the Lux series would be a better movie than a tv show. Besides, there are only a few books in the Lux series, and if some tv producer tried to drag out all of the books ..."

Thats cool, I have a thread topic about that too the one that says "Movie or TV Show? Its just a thought on people who want it to be a show and like I said on my last thread that if I had to choose between a movie and it being a tv show... it would have to be the show.


Jenna DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "Jenna wrote: "I, personally, believe that the Lux series would be a better movie than a tv show. Besides, there are only a few books in the Lux series, and if some tv producer tried to drag out all..."

That's cool, too. :) They might could make the Lux series a decent tv show. Either way, the Lux series needs more publicity.


kpopfan Jenna wrote: "DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "Jenna wrote: "I, personally, believe that the Lux series would be a better movie than a tv show. Besides, there are only a few books in the Lux series, and if some t..."

I agree on that too, it does need more publicity.


Jenna I know, right? It's probably one of the best series i've ever read, and pretty much no one without an e-reader knows about it. :( So sad.


Mollie Reminds me how the WB screwed over Roswell, but it's a good idea.


kpopfan Jenna wrote: "I know, right? It's probably one of the best series i've ever read, and pretty much no one without an e-reader knows about it. :( So sad."

I have the whole series on print all three of them on my shelf, i dont have a kindle or a nook.... so other people may have it on print too.


kpopfan Mollie wrote: "Reminds me how the WB screwed over Roswell, but it's a good idea."

I miss Roswell! I wish they bring it back as a remake, you know?


Jenna DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "Jenna wrote: "I know, right? It's probably one of the best series i've ever read, and pretty much no one without an e-reader knows about it. :( So sad."

I have the whole series on print all three ..."


Yeah, true. :)


MsAjay (Ms. Undercover Geek) I really need this to be a movie. That is what I was thinking the whole time I was reading the books, how awesome a movie this series would be...


back to top