Rockism 101 discussion

Tunnel of Love > Does Online dating work?

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rock (new)

Rock Ism | 284 comments Mod
I'm a skeptic

message 2: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) You're more than that, but I wont make it personal.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 18, 2012 03:09PM) (new)

Have you tried the Plenty of Fish dating site yet? It's free.

message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Harry, are you listening to this bullshit?

message 5: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Yes Harry, it is crazy!

message 6: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Harry, you should check out www.lovebitten.net it's a dating site for crazy people who have vampire fetishes.

message 7: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Sounds kooky! : )

message 8: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Harry said what?! Bunny, please pm me!

message 9: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Don't listen to her Harry, she's not as smart as they say she is.

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Forgive me for putting my foot in my mouth, but I was raised by wolves and you know how they can be.

The Crimson Fucker (Feanor01) I find fascinating that my desire to rip this psycho a new one finally overcame my need to not give it (not him) any attention! Cuz it only encourages it's stupidity!

But god damn! I mean! I hear you about using "shock" to get one's ideas out there... but fuck! You already crossed the pathetic barrier with your stupid shit! Seriously dude! The fuck went wrong with ya? Pretending to be a woman that agrees with you is sad and pathetic! You are making me more ashamed than usually of being a dude! But that's ok! Im kind of used to that by now! What I would not tolerate its you ruining shock entertainment! This is unacceptable! I demand you off yourself to repay those who work with this shit! Its the only way to regain your honor!!

Also! Bunny i never thought I'd say this.. but I think Bunny its smarter than you!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Can anyone else feel the sexual tension between Bunny and Alfonso? Its almost like watcing Cybal Shepard and Bruce Willis in that TV show, Moonlighting.

message 13: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Is Moonlighting showing in re-runs somewhere? Are you Netflixing it? Im pretty sure it was off the air by the time you were born Mitzi.

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot you are actually a 40 year old man not the 18 year old girl you claim to be.

message 15: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) A 40+ year old man who talks to himself with multiple personalities on a message board...