The Immortal Winter discussion

The Houses > The James Family House

Comments (showing 1-50 of 417) (417 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 208 comments Mod
Where the Jsmes family lives. It's cold on the outside but warm on the inside.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

When they got to the front door she fummbled for the key in her pocket.

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Here." Chandler reached into her pocket and pulled out the key for her. Playfully he bowed down and held out the key for her. "Here you go madam."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and took the key from him before unlocking the door and opening it motioning for him to go first.

message 5: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) He stepped inside and looked around. He wasn't sure if he should compliment how nice it looked or not because it would sound weird. Instead he bowed. "Welcome back to the castle Milady."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're really weird." She said smiled and limping inside. She dropped her jacket and her skin burned when the hot air met her cold skin

message 7: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Well then, let's find you something to wrap that leg with." He started to walk towards a door then stopped and whirled around. "Where do you keep your bandages?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and limped towards a door at the end of a hall, She flipped on the bathroom light, and kneeled down groaning

message 9: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "So the bathroom... Here let me help you." He opened a cabinet and pulled out some bandages. "Keep your leg straight so I can wrap it."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She did as she was told and smiled at him alittle

message 11: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Alrighty then." He began wrapping her leg up. "All better! Now all you have to do is wait two or three boring long days until it stops hurting." He flashed a sarcastic grin.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 22, 2012 05:07PM) (new)

She groaned and laughed "Great. I might just have you stick around for three days."

message 13: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "I have no problem with that. In fact it's probably more interesting than walking around a park and cursing at the cold." Chandler replied with a smile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and laughed forcing herself to stand, "I have movies and I can make hot chocolate."

message 15: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Ooh! Hot chocolate! Although, it definitely isn't as hot as me." He waggled his eyebrows playfully.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and smiled shaking her head and limping towards the living room

message 17: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Oh no, Milady must not have to walk on an injured leg!" Chandler cried as he ran after her and scooped her up in his arms. He deposited her on the couch and landed on it next to her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed "Well I have to stand to make hot chocolate. Pick a movie while I'm gone," She said standing again

message 19: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) He made a sour face and began flipping through the movies. "As you wish." He said and he turned on the Princess Bride. It was such an unappreciated classic.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She came back with too cups of steaming hot chocolate she bit her lip trying to keep from spilling.

message 21: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" He shouted like a child holding his hands out for the hot chocolate.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and held his out to him

message 23: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Yes!" Chandler sipped his hot chocolate hastily. "Mmm Mmm Mmm!" He leaned back into the couch and began focusing on the movie.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat on the couch one leg tucked under her, her bed leg kept straight infront of her, she sipped on her hot chocolate

message 25: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Hey. How many movies do you think you have?" Chandler asked when the credits began to roll.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged alittle and yawned, "Really you name it I got it." She said taking his empty cup and walking into the kitchen

message 27: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Hmmm..." He got up and searched though the movies. "What do you want to watch?" He called to the kitchen.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't really care, you can choose." She said washing the dishes.

message 29: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Okay... This one." He pulled The Lion King out of a pile and switched it for the princess bride.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

There was a tiny knock at the door.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay." Kallie said before limping to the door and opening it

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny stood there looking up at Kallie, and shivering.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." She turned and half limped half ran and grabbed a blanket bringing it back. She wrapped it around his shoulders and pulled him in from the cold, "Johnny why are you out there?" She asked

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 27 comments Raven managed to find the James house. She knocked at the door hoping Johnny was there. She pulled her sweater tighter around her body and wished she had grabbed more than just a sweater.

message 35: by Cait Sith (last edited Oct 27, 2012 06:34PM) (new)

Little Miss ♥ Breaker wrote: ""Oh." She turned and half limped half ran and grabbed a blanket bringing it back. She wrapped it around his shoulders and pulled him in from the cold, "Johnny why are you out there?" She asked"

"I g-g-got l-l-lost." Johnny told her as he shivered.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 27, 2012 06:35PM) (new)

She wrapped her arms around him to keep him warm as Kallie answered the door keeping The blanket tight around Johnny. "Hi Raven. Missing someone?" She asked,

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 27 comments "Yeah he snuck out of the house" She said and held her arms out to Johnny so she could pick him up.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny, all bundled up and shivering, walked over to Raven. "Im s-s-sorry."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Kallie let him go so he could go over, but she left the blanket around him, "He's going to frezze out there."

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 27 comments Raven picked him up "Its okay Johnny" She told him "Just tell me next time okay?" She added.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I would say I'd love you to stay, but alot of cold air is getting in." Kallie said sadly

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny nodded to Raven. "Ok Waven." He said, replacing the r, in raven, with a w.

message 43: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 27 comments "Its okay we should get back anyway" Raven told Kallie. She then smiled down at Johnny.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry." She said smiling sadly

message 45: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 27 comments "Don't worry about it Kallie" She insisted and began to walk back to the Fox home.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started to sneeze.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((Will you go check out my new charrie?))

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

((just a sec please))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

There was a shout from awhile down the street. Kallie gasped and ran yelping when her foot hit the the ground, she forgot her jacket and was left with a normal shirt. She ran up and wrapped her arms around Carson's neck

He hugged her with a frown, "No jacket? And what happened to your leg?"

message 50: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Chandler stuck his head out the door to see what all the commotion was about.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9