Who's death was saddest? *SPOILERS!*

Comments (showing 1-50 of 81) (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok so one person will be all like:
Person 1: Prim or Rue?
Person 2: Prim
Person 2: Finnick or Cinna?

message 2: by Amelia (last edited Oct 18, 2012 12:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amelia Finnick

Wiress or Mags?

message 3: by Roxanne (last edited Oct 18, 2012 01:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxanne Wiress

Cato or Clove?

Jada Cato

Prim or Rue?

Ali Rue's death was worse. We didn't know Prim that well.
And CINNA was terrible.

message 7: by Global (new) - added it

Global Donnica OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried when Rue dies.... heck that's the only resaon Katniss is still alive...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

ME TOO

Jada Same! It was so sad!

Kellie(rainbow dash) ya i cryed too

message 11: by Kyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyla Cole Scarlet Lily wrote: "Wiress

Cato or Clove?"

prim. Prim was a part of Katniss

message 12: by Kyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyla Cole Ariadne wrote: "Cato

Prim or Rue?"

prim. Prim was a part of Katniss

message 13: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Kyla wrote: "Ariadne wrote: "Cato

Prim or Rue?"

prim. Prim was a part of Katniss"

yea

message 14: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia gale or petta?

message 15: by Kyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyla Cole Peace wrote: "gale or petta?"

They didnt die dude

Michael Kyla wrote: "Peace wrote: "gale or petta?"

They didnt die dude"

They didn't but they should have, then the stupid biotch might have stopped whining about boys

message 17: by Brenda (new)

Brenda im with you michael omfg.

message 18: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Brenda wrote: "im with you michael omfg."

k

message 19: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia rue or katniss?

Michael Did you even read the book?

Elizabeth M. I was the most shocked when everybody like all died at once in the capital in Mockingjay.

Ali I knew Rue's death was coming... obviously Katniss had to win! But I never wanted her to die like that...... And though Prim was Katniss's sister, we didn't really know Prim like we knew Rue.
Anyway back to Rue...... I hate how you know something bad is gonna happen in a book, but your powerless to stop it. D: Like Rue.

Assunta02 KATNISS GETS MARIED AND HAS KIDS, HOW IS SHE DEAD????? IS THERE LIKE A FOURTH BOOK?????

Heather Boggs bothered me. I didn't expect him to turn command over to Katniss or his death to affect her so much. Finnick's death is part of the mass of deaths, plus he and Annie had their time of happiness (even a baby.)

message 25: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana The saddest? I can't pick one;the majority of the deaths in the book made my mood darken...
Prim
Rue
Finnick
Cinna...
can't decide....

Deaths that DEFINATELY DIDN'T make me sad at all...
President Snow
Coin
Seneca Crane (epic beard though)

Tabitha Rue

Finnick or Prim?

averycait prim, but i cried when finnick died.
rue or cinna.(tie for me)

message 28: by Kellie(rainbow dash) (last edited Oct 25, 2012 04:14PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kellie(rainbow dash) Sam wrote: "Rue's death was the saddest."
yes it was, like ya.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

i agree rue's death was the sadest

message 30: by MJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

MJ Prim, Rue's was also sad but Prim was Katniss's sis! The duck tail thing made me insane with sadness

Makaylia Prim and Rue... i cant decide. Rue's death was horrible because Katniss wanted so bad to protect her because she reminded her of Prim. But Prim was bombed when Katniss was in one of her most vulnerable state... they both made me cry.

Amber Makaylia wrote: "Prim and Rue... i cant decide. Rue's death was horrible because Katniss wanted so bad to protect her because she reminded her of Prim. But Prim was bombed when Katniss was in one of her most vulner..."

I agree! Prim's was devastating because she reminded Katniss of Prim, which is why she went in the whole thing in the first place, and then when the bombs drop and Prim dies, it's like one of the worst things that Katniss can go through. It makes me wanna cry just thinking about it.

message 33: by Trudy (last edited Oct 25, 2012 06:02PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Trudy Rue or Prim, both were so sad and Prim's was really unexpected which made it that much more devastating.

Makaylia Exactly because right when you think Katniss can't get hurt anymore, Prim has to be killed off. I mean, she is confused with her feelings for Gale, Peeta is fighting an urge to kill her, and she is responsible for the whole nation of Panem to go to war. Give the girl a break! BTW: I hate how at the end her mother just leaves her because she is weak. I also hate how Gale just leaves 2 after all those years.

Makaylia Exactly because right when you think Katniss can't get hurt anymore, Prim has to be killed off. I mean, she is confused with her feelings for Gale, Peeta is fighting an urge to kill her, and she is responsible for the whole nation of Panem to go to war. Give the girl a break! BTW: I hate how at the end her mother just leaves her because she is weak. I also hate how Gale just leaves 2 after all those years.

Sameer Ali i had to pause the movie when Rue died it.was.so.sad!!!!! CURSE U PANEM!!!!!!

Elizabeth M. I so agree with Makaylia. It seems like when Katniss needs her mom the most, she isn't there.

message 38: by Ruth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruth Trudy wrote: "Rue or Prim, both were so sad and Prim's was really unexpected which made it that much more devastating."

Totally. They were both really sad, but you knew Rue had to die because she was in the arena.

message 39: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Ruth wrote: "Trudy wrote: "Rue or Prim, both were so sad and Prim's was really unexpected which made it that much more devastating."

Totally. They were both really sad, but you knew Rue had to die because she ..."

yea that part was really sad.

message 40: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia i wonder did everyone die only 2 who are left?

message 41: by Isla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Isla That's really hard! Finnick, Rue, and Prim's death were all horrible because of how attached Katniss was to them, and how great their characters were. But I think in the end it was probably Prim's death. I adored Finnick and thought it was horrible the he was killed, especially since he finally found Annie again!! But Katniss' reaction to Prim's death was so much worse. She was absolutely crushed! That was probably the saddest one for me.

Kagami finnick and prim, both were so sad, poor annie and katniss. both of them was really unexpected die to me

message 43: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Kagami wrote: "finnick and prim, both were so sad, poor annie and katniss. both of them was really unexpected die to me"

yea i think both were.

message 44: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia rue was bit on unexpeted as well. poor kat she was really sad that rue die.

Rowan Rue's death. It was really sad for me and I put the book down for a couple weeks. The way ms.collins kills of people all the time i sort of expected her to kill peeta of gale. Its cool that she isn't afraid to do that, some authors are afraid that the book won't sell if they kill off character. But still really sad
I knew from the 1st book that prim was going to die. The capitol knew Katniss could not live without her, so they have to kill her. It was the one thing that could break Katniss.

C.penn Rue
Cinna
Finnick(I was absolutely enraged when Finnick died)
Prim (was a bit of an, "of course she died" Collins already killed everyone else)

Tiffany FINNICK!! He was so funny and just made my day in the hovercraft.

I don't mean to sound heartless or anything but i never exactly loved Prim. I felt bad that she died and I felt bad for katniss but i never was very sad when she died.

message 48: by Mie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mie Magdy finnick without a doubt, it literally broke my heart when he died :( and the second most would be boggs i think

Sameer Ali Rue's was SOSOSOSSO sad.... D:

Sarah I cried like a baby at Rue's death but also Finnick's cause he was my favourite character

« previous 1