Read by Theme discussion

Der Hundertjährige, der aus dem Fenster stieg und verschwand
Book Discussions > The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Heidi (butbooksarebetter) This book by Jonas Jonassonis the newest on my to-read-list which is actually available - I have just received a copy from the publisher and am very excited to start reading it. It sounds unusual and funny and has had some great reviews.I'm only a few pages in but it has already piqued my interest ....

Heidi (butbooksarebetter) Was a lot of fun to read. Would love to hear what other people thought ....

message 3: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace | 59 comments I have added this to my to-read list, Heidi! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

message 4: by LynnB (new)

LynnB The title is quirky enough for me to add to my pile, but it seems that Goodreads only has the Dutch version on this website (unless I missed it somewhere). I only read English and had to go to Amazon to see that it was even written in English. It is - and I'll add it to my list when I see the English version on here. Let me know if I've missed it :)

message 5: by Candace (new) - added it

Candace | 59 comments Lynn, I found it by going to the book Heidi linked to, then clicking on the other editions. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

message 6: by LynnB (new)

LynnB Candace wrote: "Lynn, I found it by going to the book Heidi linked to, then clicking on the other editions. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared"

Thanks. I didn't see it in "other editions". Guess I need to check again :)

Heidi (butbooksarebetter) Thanks, Candace, that is the one I have (received it from the publisher)... the kindle edition is available on Amazon.