Whispers at Moonrise (Shadow Falls, #4) Whispers at Moonrise discussion

Kayien's Grandfather

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood what do you think of him? persionly i dont really like him. but that's just me. so do you like him? or do you think it was a bad thing that she went to live with him instead of staying at Shadow falls?

Steph I think he is really control freak
He is always trying to get Kylie to do the "right" thing so that bugged me

Blujeanbooks96 Steph wrote: "I think he is really control freak
He is always trying to get Kylie to do the "right" thing so that bugged me"

yeah I agree, except I don't think he's a total freak, I think he's just a bit possessive on account of what happened to his wife and what he fears will happen to Kylie. And I mean, he just gets to meet Kylie and one thing (in his mind a reasonable thing) he asks her, she says no.
But I agree, I didn't like how he was pressing 'the right thing' issue.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah, I dont know why, but i have this really bad feeling that now that she's not there at shadow fall's any more somthings going to happen to her. like Mario's going to figer out she's not there anymore and then fallow her and kidnap her again and no one will know or somthing like that.

Sandra I don't like him, there is something off about him that freaks me out. I think Kylie should have stayed at Shadow Falls, even thought Lucas broke her heart.

Blujeanbooks96 Mmm Cassie, I feel like that too... But I seriously hope she gets back to Shadow Falls. But personally I think the chameleons are stronger, so I think they'll put up a bit of a fight.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood @Blujeanboks96

True, they would, but also knowing Mario he'd promabely give up and then just go get a bunch of guys to help him defet them or somthing like that.

Blujeanbooks96 ^^ True. And we still don't know his motivations... but I don't think he's a guy who asks for help a lot. He seems more like a trap door spider - waits patiently until the right time or it falls into his trap.
But remember in Awake at Dawn he had a few other strong chameleon guys (was it not?) maybe he'll just get them to cause trouble.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood /\ i think it was Chamelon's with him.....but I cant reamber for sure if they were or not.......yeah actaly i think they were. so your right. anyways... he could do that beacuse that seems like somthing he'd do. like:go in there and pertend like your there friends and you dont know what your asposted to do and then once you gain there trust sneek into her room and kidnap her when they least expect it: or somthing like that. Idk what do you think?