Crave (The Clann, #1) Crave discussion

which one did you like better?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood just wondering which book you liked better. and didnt know were else to put it. so was the frist one or the 2ed one better?

Vixen I liked the first. It was good for being the introduction book and showing the main characters and everything. But I liked the second one better, since she was coming to her vampire nature and accepting and what not. I was sad she was staying away from him, but understand her reasoning. I cried whan Nana died! I liked her. Cannot wait for Consume to come out. Crazy how he turned, but i want to know what his extent of turning would be since he's supposed to be like her. Wonder if it means that he's going to be able to work powers of the Clann still, that would suck if he couldnt, he was powerful.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah him truning was insane and inteese all at the same time. although in a way i kinda hoped that something like that would happen just so they could be together, and i dont think he'll be powerless and not be able to work Clann majic. anymore if anything i think that he'll be more powerful than before the change.