Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 86) (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
*rolls eyes* Queen of the Spiders, hates Annabeth's mom, yadda yadda. Got stuck in a Chinease handcuffs

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan She's creepy, but i thought that was the smartest thing when Annabeth got her stuck in the Chinese handcuffs!

message 3: by Summer (new)

Summer Heaton | 379 comments annabeth rocks smile if you agree!!
:D XD :)

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Megan wrote: "She's creepy, but i thought that was the smartest thing when Annabeth got her stuck in the Chinese handcuffs!"

Haha, totally :)

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Summer wrote: "annabeth rocks smile if you agree!!
:D XD :)"

^-^ :) :D :o) ;) ;D ☺ ☻

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments ;D

message 7: by Bookhog1 (new)

Bookhog1 | 1896 comments :D

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan :D ;D XD :)

message 9: by Celia (new)

Celia (Menel-Char-Pippin-Ronald-Sasha) | 5358 comments Completely! That was extremly creative!!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 982 comments :D And simple XD And Frank was the inspiration! :D

message 11: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments The only thing i like about her is that she's good at weaving, otherwise i hate her cause she's evil. It's cause i know how to weave also, so i find it interesting

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 982 comments 7703megan wrote: "The only thing i like about her is that she's good at weaving, otherwise i hate her cause she's evil. It's cause i know how to weave also, so i find it interesting"

Uh huh.

message 13: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments I guess u could say i feel the same way as annabeth about arachne...as a daughter of athena, i hate her, but sort of admire her stichery, if u know what i mean

message 14: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) Its actually Athena fault..just because Arachne was better than her in weaving doesn't mean you should turn someone into a spider...

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime She's just jealous, that's all

message 16: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments Jonah wrote: "She's just jealous, that's all"

Yup, she just didn't want to admit it...(i'm really sorry Athena!:( )

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (Eiyah_Fantasyfreak) | 982 comments ...I thought Arachne insulted her dad?

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime Don't know, but Arachine is not the only person that Athena is jealous of, there is another

message 19: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (beautytwo) | 5 comments Who else is she jealous of?

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime This woman who also know as Medusa. Remember? Poseidon was dating Medusa, who was very beautiful, until she was cursed by Athena. I think she just jealous that he's dating with a hot chick, from certain point of view.

message 21: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (beautytwo) | 5 comments Ha. Yeah, u just said it so mysteriously... there is another... XD

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime Nope thats about it. And then Athena and Poseidon ended up liking each other.

message 23: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (beautytwo) | 5 comments Huh? What do you mean they end up liking each other? What, with the chariot and horses? Annabeth and Percy liking each other despite their parents? I don't remember them ever particularly getting along in the books. I don't know, I mean, maybe I'm a little rusty on my mythology, but...

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime Back in history, Athena and Poseidon hated each other, because they wanted to be god patriots, but the people chose Athena instead of Poseidon. Poseidon started dating the most beautiful woman, then Athena started to curse her(because she's jealous) and turned her into the Medusa. In the end, they started to like each other. Now in the books, in the Lightning Thief, Annabeth kept on calling Percy "Seaweed" and he was wondering why and the history explained it all. Then in the other books, they started to develop their relationship as they grow up through the Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth. Until The Last Olympian, they're now Percabeth.

message 25: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (beautytwo) | 5 comments Huh. Yeah, I had heard the myth, I guess just not that version of the end. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

message 26: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Hruby (BookReader1998) | 69 comments Well my father is rightfully king of the water so he should of just black mailed the people ( just saying)

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime No problem. I just memorized the books including the Heroes of Olympus books. I also learn some things from the movie as well, and of course, the Sea of Monsters is coming out soon. I'm also learning other mythologies from Egyptian in this TV show called House of Anubis, if you want to know about, just ask me

message 28: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) Jonah wrote: "This woman who also know as Medusa. Remember? Poseidon was dating Medusa, who was very beautiful, until she was cursed by Athena. I think she just jealous that he's dating with a hot chick, from ce..."

Actually Posiedon and Medusa disrespect Athena by going into her temple and...you know.....this is mentioned in the Lightning Thief..so you're wrong...

message 29: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments Jonah wrote: "This woman who also know as Medusa. Remember? Poseidon was dating Medusa, who was very beautiful, until she was cursed by Athena. I think she just jealous that he's dating with a hot chick, from ce..."

Really? I thought it was cause Medusa and Poseidon were meeting each other at athena's temple

message 30: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (beautytwo) | 5 comments Jonah wrote: "No problem. I just memorized the books including the Heroes of Olympus books. I also learn some things from the movie as well, and of course, the Sea of Monsters is coming out soon. I'm also learni..."

OMG. I LOVE House of Anubis!!! XD
And, like, I've studied the actual Greek myths. I don't know, but I think Rick Riordan adds more feelings to the greek gods, gives them more attitude. I think the base of the myth is correct, but I don't know about the details, like Poseidon and Athena finally getting along in the end. I think he just puts that in there to make the story more interesting. And of course, there's the issue that often the same myth is told with different twists to it. One person might hear one version while someone else will be told something different.

message 31: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) @7703megan: Yeah you're right..the person who wrote that must have been confused with something else...

message 32: by Celia (new)

Celia (Menel-Char-Pippin-Ronald-Sasha) | 5358 comments It kind if annoys me when those kind of mistakes happen for some reason.

message 33: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments Celia-Menel-Char-Pippin wrote: "It kind if annoys me when those kind of mistakes happen for some reason."

Well, it's a part of being part humman, humman's make mistakes, ik it stinks that we do, but that's the way we are:/

message 34: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) 7703megan wrote: " Celia-Menel-Char-Pippin wrote: "It kind if annoys me when those kind of mistakes happen for some reason."

Well, it's a part of being part humman, humman's make mistakes, ik it stinks that we do,..."

Yeah like how you spelt human with 2 m's...(on purpose??)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Akash wrote: "Jonah wrote: "This woman who also know as Medusa. Remember? Poseidon was dating Medusa, who was very beautiful, until she was cursed by Athena. I think she just jealous that he's dating with a hot ..."

The myth I first heard was that Medusa was one of Athena's priestesses, and she started seeing Poseidon and then they disrespected Athena by going in her temple and doing love-stuff, and so Athena turned Medusa into what she became.

message 36: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) That's how Riordan explains it in PJ book one..And i think it's the right one though there are many versions..

message 37: by Celia (new)

Celia (Menel-Char-Pippin-Ronald-Sasha) | 5358 comments Yeah... No myth is the same twice really....

message 38: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments Akash wrote: "7703megan wrote: " Celia-Menel-Char-Pippin wrote: "It kind if annoys me when those kind of mistakes happen for some reason."

Well, it's a part of being part humman, humman's make mistakes, ik it ..."

Oh, whoops! Typo! I didn't even notice:p

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime The only demigod I first learned and seen is Hercules
from the movie

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime And one thing about Arachne, She crazy

message 41: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments Jonah wrote: "The only demigod I first learned and seen is Hercules
from the movie"

When i saw the disney movie, then looked at the pictures from the myth, i was really confused:p

message 42: by 7703megan (new)

7703megan | 173 comments I think the first greek character i heard of was Zeus:p

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime Until I've read the books of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and seen the movie, I understood them

Jonah or Jonahmus Jackson Prime Ready for the Sea of Monsters Movie

message 45: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) Jonah wrote: "Ready for the Sea of Monsters Movie"

Still a long way to go...But in the meanwhile IRON MAN 3!!!

message 46: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 61 comments Akash wrote: "Jonah wrote: "Ready for the Sea of Monsters Movie"

Still a long way to go...But in the meanwhile IRON MAN 3!!!"

IRON MAN 3!!!!! Yay I'm not the only one excited! :)

message 47: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) Only 9 days to go!!

message 48: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 61 comments Watching the trailer. Again. It never gets old.

message 49: by Akash (new)

Akash (Insertcoolnamehere) Yeah the Iron man movies are the best after the Avengers and X men....

message 50: by Veronica (new)

Veronica | 61 comments True. Avengers is the mix of just pure awesomeness. I mean they are like all there, except I kinda wonder if they ever considered having a version with the other heroes in it.

« previous 1