Darynda Jones Fans discussion

TGDA GIVEAWAY FUN > Win Signed Copies

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mistie (new)

Mistie | 8 comments A Month with Darynda
Leave comments for a chance to win signed copies of the Charley Davidson Series!

http://happyendingsreviews.blogspot.com

If you start following the blog you get a second entry put in the pot (so to speak)for double the chances to win!

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Hey Mistie,

I could not open the comments on your page. It is probably my security software.

I noticed we have a lot of books in common. Everyone seems to have a blog. I wish my job did not take up so much of my after work time...I am starting to get a little jealous. LOL :)

Great blog by the way. Take care.

message 3: by Mistie (new)

Mistie | 8 comments Thanks Mel!
If you just want to blog about books when ever you can without actually running your own, let me know I will be happy to add you on!

If you send me an email for the post you want I will add you into the drawing, as you can see I do not get much comments but a lot of people check out the pages!

message 4: by Jacki (new)

Jacki C. | 8 comments I absolutely LOVE the Charlie Davidson series. :)

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindymac52) I am so in love/lust with Reyes! ...and I don't care WHO or WHAT his father is. He doesn't have to live with us! LOL

message 6: by Sunny (new)

Sunny (wkonsunshine) | 61 comments Cindy wrote: "I am so in love/lust with Reyes! ...and I don't care WHO or WHAT his father is. He doesn't have to live with us! LOL"

Cindy, who wouldn't love a dark, hot, mystery man? I totally agree with you!

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Davis | 3 comments I am hooked on this series, a lot of fun, a bit of mystery and some heat for flavor... highly recommend it :)