Kandyland#2 discussion

Castle > Castle's Chambers

Comments (showing 1-50 of 55) (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (last edited Oct 20, 2012 11:03AM) (new)

†Devil's Archangel§ (Mephiles) | 192 comments Mod
This is the Castle's main rooms. The King(s) chambers are found here as well. No one but the kings and queens and a few others are allowed here in the kings Chambers if you do go in you will find it not as easy to leave them after you enter them.

King(s) Chambers
They only have a bed in there so not much more the show...

HiddenInForests Raven sat on the edge of King Zen's bed, waiting for him to come in. She may be his Queen but she was still treated like a servant and had to do whatever he said, he had told her to wait in his chamber, so that was what she was doing.

message 3: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

Zen came in furious and mad. His favorite uniform was ripped and he was tiered. He say her in his room and just walked past her growling and then changed into a different out fit. He grabbed her by her arm and then kissed her but then throw her back on the bed. "I will be leaving to find that accursed hero again today so I will not be back."

HiddenInForests Raven was stunned for a moment by his actions but she quickly got up again, "please don't leave," she said and kissed him deeply, "please, I'm begging you..."

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) Grimalkin knocked on the door "Your majesty,are you ready?"

message 6: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

Zen just looked at her his eyes glowing Red and growing narrow by the second. "I said.*growl*. I am going..."He toke a beep breath trying to calm down a bit just for her. "I will be back just like I always have okay. Nothing will happen now I can not let Grimalkin just stand there I must go."

HiddenInForests Raven bit her lip against tears, she hated it when he left, she was always so terrified that he wouldn't come back. They weren't yet married but the wedding would be soon, she didn't want to loose him, not now not ever.

message 8: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

He turned and blow her a kiss and after that he was gone.

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) "Trouble,sir?"He asked

message 10: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven sighed and sat down on the bed, she fought against the tears that were threatening to spill down her cheeks.

message 11: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (last edited Oct 20, 2012 11:36AM) (new)

"No now lets go I want that "Hero"'s head on a spike to all to see." He said to grim and then walked out the room.

UNIT-01(Dance's Bab) (GoAwayPlease) "Yes."Grimalkin followed briskly behind Zen

message 13: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

(go to the city )

message 14: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Whenever Zen had to go away Raven rarely left his chamber, she would stay in there with no food or water, just wasting away until he returned. She was a tiny girl anyway and that was why Zen enjoyed throwing her around like a rag doll so much, because it was easy, but when Zen came back her ribs would be showing and her cheeks would be hallowed.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 97 comments Mod
Valentina walked in. "Is everything alright?"

message 16: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven looked at Valentina, "Zen had to go away again, he's off in search of the hero," she said softly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 97 comments Mod
Valentina walked in. "Oh, that is sad." She said.

message 18: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven sighed softly, "yeah..."

"So what are you going to do?" She asked her.

message 20: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "I don't know," she shrugged a little, "I usually just stay in here until he comes back."

"Do you want to walk in the garden with me?" Valentina asked her again.

message 22: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests "No thank you," she shook her head.

"Okay, I will be in the garden if you want to come." Valentina said and then walked out of the room and to the garden.

message 24: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven smiled a little and lay back on the bed, it felt so cold without Zen.

message 26: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven eventually fell asleep, she wanted Zen to return so badly that she had a dream about him.

message 27: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

Zen walked into the room and say Raven on his bed. He picked her up and placed her under the blanket and let her sleep. He went to the bathroom and started to take off his uniform to see if he had got badly hurt. His back was cut up and his neck was red and had cuts all over were he was being chocked.

message 28: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven woke up slowly, she noticed that someone had placed her under the covers and frowned with confusion. She then heard movement in the bathroom, there was only one person that it could be: Zen. She got up and brushed the creases out of her dress before walking to the bathroom, "King Zen," she said softly.

message 29: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

He turned to see her and then quickly got his Coat and put it back on himself to hide the cuts and scares. "Raven You know I told you to just call me Zen not King Zen. I am to be your husband not your executioner." He walked to her and held her face as he kissed her lips.

message 30: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven smiled a little and kissed him back, "I'm just going to be annoying and point out that you aren't my husband yet." She grinned slightly, over the time that he had been away she hadn't eaten much at all, and had lost a lot of weight. But considering that she had been skinny anyway, she looked as though if she fell over she would shatter, as though she was close to starving to death.

message 31: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

He smiled and then picked her up and placed her on the bed. "Have you eaten any you seem lighter then before I left?"He know the answer but he still wanted to ask.

message 32: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests She looked away from him and sighed a little before shaking her head, there was no point in lying to him, he could always tell when she tried to lie to him anyway.

message 33: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

"Come lets get you some food..." He hated it when she didn't eat. The reason he had wanted to get that hero fast was because of her, not eating every time he left and he was worried about what will happen if he got kidnapped or worse killed. He didn't want to think of that.

message 34: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests She bit her lip slightly, "but I'm not hungry." She protested softly, she rarely got hungry anymore, after starving herself to much her stomach didn't really need food anymore.

message 35: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

"Raven!" He walked to her and you could see him trying to hide the anger in his eyes. "You must eat."

message 36: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests She quickly took a step away from him, her fear was clear by the way that she was suddenly trembling a little. She could always tell when he was angry no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

message 37: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

He stopped and say her shacking and then turned around and when he was next to the door punched the wall. His hand was seen on the other side of wall. He pulled it out and then walked out the door.

message 38: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests She bit her lip, a single tear slipping down her face as she went and sat down on the bed. She hated seeing him angry and she knew that she needed to eat, but she just wasn't hungry and she didn't realize that she was actually close to starving to death.

message 39: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

He went to the kitchen and came back with some food. He placed it by her and then he walked to the bathroom again.

message 40: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests She sighed and reluctantly started eating, she wondered what he was doing in the bathroom, she got the feeling that he was hiding something.

message 41: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

Zen locked the door witch was never a good sign. He toke of his shirt again and was trying to heal himself but he only made it worse. He got in the shower thinking at least he will get the blood off of himself.

message 42: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven noticed that he had locked the door and frowned, she put the plate to one side and strode over to the door. She then held out her hand towards the lock on the door and muttered something in latin, a faint click that only she could hear indicated that she had broken the lock. She then slowly opened the door, biting her lip as she thought about what he could be hiding.

message 43: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

Zen stopped the water and reached for this towel. His arms showed all. His arms were just like his back and chest. He dried off and put the towel on his head and stepped out. He was drying his hair so he didn't see Raven in there with him. His cuts had re-opened and were still bleeding. He toke off the towel and say her with him in the bathroom. "..."He was speech less.

message 44: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven's eyes widened when she saw hit cuts, she bit her lip a little as she tried to formulate some words in her head. "What happened, King Zen?" She asked softly.

message 45: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

"Don't call me that, and it's nothing..." He rapped the towel around himself and walked to her. "You should not worry..."He kissed her and walked to bed.

message 46: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven frowned and quickly followed him, "you may think that I should not worry, but I am worrying all the same. Please tell me what happened, it is clearly not nothing."

message 47: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

"A rebel that's all but she only gave me a scratch, Nothing for you to worry about. This are all old scars anyway they just reopened." He told her the truth but at the same time told her lies. She was already sick and weak he did not want her to get worse.

message 48: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven sat down on the bed and sighed softly, she knew that what he was telling her wasn't the complete truth but she didn't bother arguing, she was smart enough to know that fighting back against him wouldn't get her anywhere.

message 49: by †Devil's Archangel§, † §tained ¢rimson §oul† (new)

He turned again and then layied on his bed

message 50: by HiddenInForests (new)

HiddenInForests Raven lay back on the bed beside him, her stunning green eyes fixed on his face.

« previous 1