stereotype haters discussion

common stereotypes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 351 (351 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 27, 2009 10:05PM) (new)

i hate stereotypes!! especially the ones that make fun of races! like the ones bout asians! for example there's a stereotype that says all asians have chink eyes!!!

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments explain to me again what a stereotype is...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

omg! its like something where u assume something...idk im not good at explaining. ok umm, its like saying if ur asian then that means ur chinese. see? its like assuming something but its actually wrong

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah it is annoying, like our principal for that matter...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i may be chinese but that doesnt mean im totally chinese!! im also indonesian!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

chyaa

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Ok so like being hypocritical?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i guess

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments (( what did we have for English?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((ch. 17 review posttest 1. do ch.18 too just in case))

message 12: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments I hate it when people say ALL Jamaicans run fast! NOT ALL OF THEM RUN FAST!!!!!! Im Jamerican (Jamaican-American) and I am slower than MOLASSES!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol chyeeaahh

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments I don't get ch 18
Not part b

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

well figure it out urself

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Well Idk it depends on your body structure

message 17: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments Hmm? I ish confuzzled nowz.....

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Wat? Where'd that come from amanda I didn't call u a loser

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

uh huh, sure. well, quit bragging bout ur friggin itouch and ur weird bf ok. maybe lauren, taylor, and i dont have bfs but that doesnt mean u can call us losers!

message 20: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments O_o

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Stfu amandai asked Lauren to stop and I don't need u to be her aprentice

message 22: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments Lets...not fight.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

well lauren is my friend and i have the right to stabd up for my rights and my bff. so y dont U stfu?! ok, i dont care if u friggin rich and have a bf alright cuz life isnt all easy as u think! my rents own a restaurant that is totally going down cuz of this crap lousy economy and all u mope about is not being able to go on a date with ur beloved josh! there r more important things to be upset bout and all u crae bout is ur reputation in class

message 24: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments BURNNNNNN.....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

uh huh, u got anything to say caitlin?! didnt think so!

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Jeez I asked u to stop that's all
I really like him so maybe now it satin it's stupid but y do u pay attention to it?
Next time just don't say anything cause I like him

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments U just don't wanna share ur candy now do u?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

well, if u would quit bragging bout him and talking bout him, maybe i wont have a problem bout it! and its not just him that i have a problem with, its u and ur horrible personality! u called taylor a bf stealer just cuz she talks to josh??? u r so low! u dont get anything caitlin! u got ur itouch now so y do u gotta show it off?! taylor brought her itouch to school cuz she needed to practice for the talent show but u just assume that she's showing it off! so like i said, u dont get anything

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 2 comments wowee lol...dis is so true

message 30: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments OOOOHHHH!Im sorry Caitlin but you have just been UTTERLY violated by Amanda!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

lol sheeky

message 32: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments Im serious.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments It's not my fault ur an emotional beat that always talks about things I obviously have no interest in
Igot mad at Taylor bwcause she was calling me a loser for saying I was gonna get an itouch. But then I apologized for blowing off at her yesterday so u have no right to say anything bout that!!!!! She was gonna go to the movies with me josh and jennifer and she wanted to but her parents wanted her to help pack up.
We talked about y I called her a bf stealer and we made up but I'm not gonna tell u y I called her that in the first place becauseu will twist and stretch it and slap me in the face with it
U know I thought u guys were ok kids bit if u want to get into MY life and bother me with every little thing that u guys have such a big problem that u can't keep it to yourself then why don't you just throw dirt in my face and step all over me because I wanted to stop this fight last night but I guess u guys just wanted to make my perfect day Im a long time screwed.
I even apologized and gave a nice comment to Lauren
If u guys are sticking up for ur friends I guess that u must've missed the measaage

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

well maybe if u hadnt called lauren unusual in the first place i wouldnt have gotten mad!

message 36: by techno (new)

techno (cyborg) | 42 comments Mod
girls let not argue with each other I am irish and people make sterio coments about irish men all the time like what do you eat all the time potatoes or where is the pot of gold little man so whats up with you alls arguement and amanda do you want to be a momoter of this group like me once I figure out how to do that I created this group and no one has talked to me it is ok I am used to it LOL

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Thanks sheeky that's really making me feel better
Am I the only one that wants to share their candy here?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

wat candy r u talking bout?!?!

yes mark, i wanna be a mod

message 39: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments Hmm? I aint say nothin.

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Ufhh u don't get it?
It is a sarcasmm joke u shud noe it

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

caitlin...u liar

message 42: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments *backs away*

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments What? Are u talking about?

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments What? Are u talking about?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

u did not send lauren "a nice comment" where the heck did u do that?? apologize my butt

message 46: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments ......

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, y'know wat? screw this. i dont wanna deal with this over the computer

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) | 76 comments Yes because Lauren was telling me that sheclives a terriible life and then she said that she had no talents and then I said "ya u do u can read thick books and ur a good artist and writer"
Then like 4 messages later I apologized and she just sed good nite:)

message 49: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 149 comments I dont know Lauren or anyone here for that matter except for Mandy.....

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm, ok u know wat caitlin? lets just drop this. i hate arguing and i dont want tension between us everyday in school. especially since WE SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8