7709kyle | 4 comments Mod
Vote for your favorite!

7709hanin | 1 comments Hey. My favorite book is catching fire

message 3: by 7709kyle (new)

My favorite is the first book

message 4: by 7709william (new)

7709william | 1 comments Mine is the third book

7709stella | 1 comments The first book is the bomb! I liked it the best.

message 6: by 7709kyle (new)

Add your favorite book in the series to the group shelves

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope Stevenson | 1 comments Second book, Catching Fire.

7709tomas | 2 comments the best book is the first, The Hunger Games. The following books a very slow and boring with not much action

message 9: by 7709nico (new)

7709nico | 1 comments the first was the best

7706julian | 3 comments the first one by far, than the second, i didn't really like the third one so much

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

My favourite book of the series is Catching Fire because the Hunger Games were much more creative than the first book. Also the third I thought was boring, it was the same the whole book.

7706julian | 3 comments Sarah wrote: "My favourite book of the series is Catching Fire because the Hunger Games were much more creative than the first book. Also the third I thought was boring, it was the same the whole book."

the catching fire place was better. but it was sort of the same the same as the first one, and the first one was more original, and i sort of liked it better because it had more details and a better plot.

Clay711 | 2 comments 2 book then 1st then thrid

7709Reehan | 1 comments The first one was awesome! The second and third wasn't as good and fun to read.

704 Shamia (704shamia) | 1 comments 2nd, 1st then 3rd

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

My favourite book was the 2nd book. It was much better than the 1st and 3rd.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Emily!! And I agree.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 24, 2012 01:20PM) (new)

7706julian wrote: "the catching fire place was better. but it was sort of the same the same as the first one, and the first one was more original, and i sort of liked it better because it had more details and a better plot".

I think that the second book may have been the same thing over and over again but at least the tributes had to figure out how the arena worked. Instead of the arena just being a forest. It also had more exciting mutations and creatures, and the way they surprised the tributes, I thought was more creative.

7709yazeed | 1 comments It's got to be the first book

7703maya | 4 comments I like the first one because it has the most action and suspense.

7709tomas | 2 comments me gusta la primera libro.

7709kayla | 3 comments the first book was the best out of all of them. Catching Fire and mockingjay were boring. The author didn't have to write them

712 Panchita :3 (GangnamStyle) | 1 comments The best book was The Hunger Games! I thought Catching Fire was second best,and MockingJay was third best.

Rosie Catching Fire

7703maya | 4 comments either the hunger games or catching fire.

7703maya | 4 comments 7709tomas wrote: "me gusta la primera libro."

what does that mean? I take french, not spanish.

message 27: by 7709kayla (last edited Dec 24, 2012 11:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

7709kayla | 3 comments "I like the first book"
- Kayla who takes spanish

7703Emil (iamdabestbrooklynfoevahoodlife) | 2 comments 7703maya wrote: "either the hunger games or catching fire."
he said i like the first book even though I don't know spanish. Oh and I like the first

7709kayla | 3 comments I'm not sure but I think it's "me gusta el primer libro."

message 30: by 7703megan (last edited Mar 17, 2013 07:41AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

7703megan | 4 comments 712 Panchita :3 wrote: "The best book was The Hunger Games! I thought Catching Fire was second best,and MockingJay was third best."

7709kayla wrote: "the first book was the best out of all of them. Catching Fire and mockingjay were boring. The author didn't have to write them"

7703maya wrote: "I like the first one because it has the most action and suspense."

7709yazeed wrote: "It's got to be the first book"

7709nico wrote: "the first was the best"

7709kyle wrote: "My favorite is the first book"

I agree with these people

message 31: by Jordan713 (new) - added it

Jordan713 | 8 comments I don't know

Fia-Sophia | 7 comments i personally thought hunger games was the best.

message 34: by Jordan713 (new) - added it

Jordan713 | 8 comments Hey everyone:

TAKE MY POLL!

message 35: by Areebah (new)

Areebah (AreebahPervez) | 3 comments 7703claire wrote: "Catching Fire."

ditto

7709mohammed | 1 comments catching fire