Bookworms discussion

Writer's Corner > Looking for reviews of a Literary Anthology

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D. (new)

D. Biswas (Damyanti) | 15 comments Hi everyone, I'm looking for reviews of a literary anthology.

Behind the Shadows Contemporary Stories from Africa and Asia by Rohini Chowdhury

It is an anthology of African and Asian short stories, born out of a meeting between Indian and South African writers, Rohini Chowdhury and Zukiswa Wanner.
Chowdhury and Wanner, who worked on this project as co-editors, went through hundreds of short stories to select the twenty-one that make up this anthology. The title, Behind the Shadows, is from one of the short stories in the collection by writer Tasneem Basha. The collection also includes Penguin-shortlisted author Isabella Morris; Caine Prize-shortlisted writer Lauri Kubuitsile; renowned Singaporean Young Artist Award recipient, author and poet, Felix Cheong; and emerging Indian writers Rumjhum Biswas, Monideepa Sahu, and Sucharita Dutta-Asane.

Anyone interested in reading literary short stories, leave me a comment here or message me, and I'll send you a review copy.

Best,
Damyanti

message 2: by Dyuti (new)

Dyuti (dyuti_c) Sorry for the late reply, but I'm terribly interested. Hope you are still looking for reviewers.