Justice~! *Super Hero RP* discussion

Characters > Not Really Heroes but not really a Villian

Comments (showing 1-29 of 29) (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~ (last edited Oct 16, 2012 05:17PM) (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 109 comments Mod
Name: (Human name/ secret Idenity)
Hero Name:
History:
Appearance:
Usual Clothing/Style:
Super Costume:
What Use?
Personality:

message 2: by ⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (last edited Oct 16, 2012 05:14PM) (new)

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments What do you mean by "what use"?
Like:
What use do they have by wearing a costume/disguise if they are not a hero or villain?
What do they do with themselves?
Or something else..?

...you left out personality. XP *thumbs up*

Use as in.....What do they usually use their powers for. More for good, though they steal. That kinda thing.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments That's what I sorta of thought. Thanks. XD
My character generally tries not to use their power...

Okay!

message 6: by ⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (last edited Oct 16, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments Name: Cedric Paellax
Whether this is his real name or not, well, you might never know.
Super Identity:

Powers: Subjective Reality
Limitations:
- Limited to Cedric's imagination and will of mind.
- Only works over a limited area, like a sphere of control.
- Alterations and whatsits aren't permanent, and wear-off rather shortly.
- Cedric has little to no control over this ability. The ability seems to activate and act on it's own, mirroring Cedric's emotions and inner thoughts and desires.
Weaknesses:
- Since this ability is basically mind over matter. You get the point. XD
- There might be other various weak points, depending on the situation. you'll just have to get creative.

Appearance:
Usual Clothing/Style: Casual cloths, somewhat like the photo above.
Super Costume:

Personality:
Due to the instability of his powers, Cedric has long ago learned how to mask and control his emotions, giving him a slightly "apathetic" feel. Along with this Cedric tends to be more along the sarcastic side, which sometimes can out as being quite rude, though Cedric doesn't always mean it that way. Tending to keep to himself, Cedric comes out with a sort of aloof mysterious sort of look. Which only ends up having the oppisite of the desired effect, and making people tend to come to him then rather stay away.

Beneath that rough and harsh exterior that Cedric has learned to put up, there is something deeper. Inside, Cedric is a friendly person with a deep desire for companionship, a companionship he has only seen and never truly experienced. Instead he has only experience the reality of loneliness, and a world that labeled him as an outcast. This has made Cedric skeptical, weary, and even a little bit un-trusting or paranoid.

Cedric has a curious mind, open to new possibilities, and even impossibilities. Hungry for knowledge the unknown, or for the delicate touch of fantasy and adventure. To Cedric, knowledge has a feel, no, a flavor to it, a flavor that only makes Cedric crave for it more, an addiction of his mind. Though curiosity is always a could thing to have, sometimes it can lead you into dangerous places, or even down the wrong paths. You must heed your curiosity, because sometimes that door is not locked to keep you out, but to keep something else in.

There is always a delicate balance within Cedric's heart, one that could collapse easily if tampered with. The first balance is the balance of control over his emotions. It is this control that keeps his unstable powers at bay, for sometimes it is far easier to not use a power, then it is to fight for control over it. Another is the boundary between right and wrong, black and white, the path of justice and the path of corruption. Cedric, whom stands on the middle of these two things, is always at a danger of being swayed the wrong way, or being persuaded down the wrong path...

Cedric is a young man of many things, in a world where he has never seemed to belong.

History:
Cedric has had his "gift" for as long as he could remember, which isn't saying much, for most of Cedric's childhood is a blur. As far back as Cedric can remember, he has always been by himself, simply wandering from one place to another. Never a home to call his own, or a family to care for him, just himself. Cedric never stayed in any one place for long, his so called gift usually made sure of that fact.

Cedric has always been a fairly curious and nimble minded fellow, and, despite his history, his level of education is quite higher then one might expect. Whenever Cedric found himself in a new place, one of the first places he would go to was the Libraries. For, Cedric could never resist the temptation that lurked beneath the pages of these books. Cedric read many things, both fictional and nonfiction. That and Cedric was able learn through simply observing, and when you are by yourself, that is a trait that will take you far. When asked about his education, Cedric would simply answer by telling you he was "Home-Schooled."

Yet, despite his quickness to learn and adapt, Cedric never seemed to be able to contain or control his wild abilities. Instead of being able to simply call upon his powers at whim and manipulate them, Cedric's powers were more, well, aloof. They seemed to react to emotion and unconscious wills, which, as one might guess, can be quite hazardous at times with devastating results. It's cause of this that Cedric has developed his unique personality.

That's the gist of it all, basically Cedric has spent his whole life by himself, continuously on the movie. Quite a sad and pathetic tale indeed, for someone so young.

What Use? Cedric generally tries to avoid using his abilities.

Sure. That'd be cool. Make you think you were in happy land while you were getting killed, and also torturing you by making you sit in the place of your worse fears.

Okay, but you need it to have some sort of fault. Like, mind readers or something can disable the ability.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments Limitation and weaknesses. *nods*

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments Done. XD

The, we are good!

You know what would be awesome, a love triangle.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Shrugs* Guess it could be XD

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments *sighs*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Hides from Matt, behind Emily* O_O

*Grins* Hi there, Mattie~! Wanna Rp with Owl?

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments Already at Gothom city, with Rose. You can join if you want though. *shrugs*

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) ...so many guys...i'll make a girl~

Name: Just known as Amelia Wicketts
Powers:
Reflexes: She has amazing reflexes to everything, which is a good and bad thing.
Mind-Reading: Rarely used unless she really wants to know something.
Perfect memory: She can remember anything and everything.
History: She's not really open to share about it. At a young age, she became an orphan. That is the most she'll usually tell anyone. She won't talk about the fire at her house, or the times she ran away from her foster parents.
Appearance:

Style: IDK
Costume/Clothes: Usually a tunic or lightweight clothing
Personality: Easygoing, very laidback, lazy, sometimes may get cranky without food/snacks, easily bribed sometimes, loves to be social

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 'so many guy's makes up for everyones obsestion with making to many girls.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Emily -Rocky Horror Picture Show- wrote: "*Grins* Hi there, Mattie~! Wanna Rp with Owl?"

You shouldn't be so friendly with him... *hides*

Hibari Hanana *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* (pichu799) :D i know...i thought everyone was going to make a guy...but i guess not....hmn....

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Marisa-sama! ♠♥Queen of Cards♣♦ wrote: "Emily -Rocky Horror Picture Show- wrote: "*Grins* Hi there, Mattie~! Wanna Rp with Owl?"

You shouldn't be so friendly with him... *hides*"

*Looks out from my hiding* IKR!!!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) *high fives Silver*

*Shrugs* Eh. Mattie can't do anything over the internet other than stalk me.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 64 comments n_n
the shadows work for me...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight мαттнєω lє Ðєяαηgє∂ wrote: "n_n
the shadows work for me..."

*Tackles!* Hi there stalker!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) мαттнєω lє Ðєяαηgє∂ wrote: "n_n
the shadows work for me..."

Don't remind me......

message 29: by Dr.Vauge (new)

Dr.Vauge | 3 comments Name: William Magnar

Hero Name: the Merchant

Powers: Teleportation, & master thievery/charm.

History: An old fellow, no one really knows much about his past, but what is known is his love of meeting folks, and what better way to meet them than giving them goods they need? he uses his ability to teleport, to his secret stash of amazing useful goods & back. He remains neutral until attacked by another, in which he will teleport away & avoid that person.

Appearance: very old & frail, gray hair that's rugged and messy. Never combs except on "special" events. Gray glossy eyes (hes practically blind), he looks innocent.

Usual Clothing/Style: bum like clothing. rags, but no large sack, instead a small satchel around his side.

Super Costume: wears rags (he don't like fancy new clothing like that of fancy heros) and a large sack on his back, what's in it? no one knows...

What Use?: He just uses them to give items to people who require them, never steals (only on rare occasions) and never supports one side of the coin (like never evil or never good, he helps both...)

Personality: Shy, calm, happy, Funny & quite clumsy type of man, never really cares about the events going on just gives the object the person needs and leaves before thanking them..