Justice~! *Super Hero RP* discussion

Super Head Quarters > Cafeteria

Comments (showing 1-50 of 54) (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 109 comments Mod
Where Superheros eat super awesome food!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze, A.k.a. The Ghost, sat in the cafeteria. She dipped a chicken nugget in barbecue sauce and took a bite.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Auburn was greedily scooping nearly half a dozen different foods onto her two plates, before she came over and sat down at the table with Jaze. She picked up a slice of pizza, dipped it in ranch, and ate it in world record timing.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Auburn patted the seat next to her, motioning for Solaris to come join her. "Chew? Oh right, for a moment I forgot that word existed!" She chuckled softly, seeming in a better mood now that something was in her belly. She started nibbling on a choclate donut.

((Maeve))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Defently never enough!" Auburn grinned a little, and took a sip of her soda before she devoured the rest of the donut and started to work on the jello. Having powers, meant being hungry more.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze looked at Auburn, an amused expression on her face. She whistled slightly. "That's a looooooot of food," she commented.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Mhmm, I know. It takes a lot of calories to have my powers, so I sometimes eat a lot of food. I'm pratically starved half the time." Auburn replied with a soft chuckle.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze smiled. "Well, that makes sense."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Sure does." Auburn agreed after she had swollwed down a mouthful of jello. "So how's it going with you, not being The Ghost today?" She asked, seeing as Jaze - I'm guessing - didn't have her costume on.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze shrugged. "Normal. Boring, but normal," she said dismissively. She took another chicken nugget off of her plate and dipped it in more barbecue sauce.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze grinned slightly at Solaris, then took a bite of her nugget.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze laughed. "How so? Too cold for you or turning on by itself?" Jaze asked, grinning.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) "Wow, sounds un-cool. It actually sounds more like, 'Work or I'll kill you!'," Jaze said with a grin.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze grinned. "I can see why you would be," she said. She dipped another nugget in her barbecue sauce and ate it.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary came into the Cafeteria. She was still down after letting Jester get away. She grabbed a small plate of salad and found a seat away from the others.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hmm. Lucky you, I'm still having troubles trying to keep my brother from knowing about me...." Auburn sighed, taking her mask off and setting it by her plate, altering her appearence so it was her normal looks bright red hair, pale blue eyes and pale skin. Back to just plain being Emma.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary began to eat her salad.

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary stood and came over. She sat down "Okay" She answered simply. She didn't want to tell them that she failed.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze gave Auburn a sympathetic look, then looked over at Rosemary. "Hey girl," she said with a smile.

message 21: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary smiled slightly at Jaze.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze grinned at Rosemary.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) ((I got to go guys! :( Bye!))

message 24: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary went back to eating. She really wanted them to go back to talking so she wasn't the centre of attention anymore.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Emma scooted over, making more room at the table booth for Rosemary could have more room for sitting with them. She took a bite from her ice-cream, smiling at the choclate flavor before she sipped the last of her soda.

message 26: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments "N-Nothing" She stammered. She shouldn't have come in here not after fighting Jester. Now they are going to know I failed She thought.

message 27: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary looked down and nodded slightly "I-I was in Gotham and g-got the call" She said quietly still not looked up at Solaris.

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments ((kk))

Rosemary nodded. "I let her get away" She said and tears filled her eyes. She wished she could become Dragonsnap right now. She was alot braver as Dragonsnap.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Emma pressed her lips together, then let out a sigh. "It's okay Rosemary." She said, her tone was reasurring, "No one is mad at you, things like this have happened to all of us before. You tried though. We'll find Jester, all of us working together."

message 30: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary nodded slightly and looked up at Emma while blinking back the tears.

Sandra walked in, her hair a mess, and she was still picking sparkles from her scalp. Seemed like everytime she moved, some other person would be turned into a sparkle prince/princess. She sat down at the table with the others. "Only thing we can do. All I want to know is why she ordered her men to attack that woman? Is she a new judge? Perhaps leader of the new law enforcement? No. I need to know why." Sandra sighed, shaking her head of short choppy black hair.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Emma frowned at Solaris, she had more of an attitude that she could beat anyone no matter who they were and she didn't see that Jester was to much of a big threat. Yes, she was a villian, but still Emma had more faith then some others did, "Yes it is....odd, seeing as she could have just straight forward attacked the women rather then have her thugs do it." She muttered.

"Maybe she was saving her pretty face or even playing out a secret mission that she couldn't do without dying, but they would do it and die." Sandra said, running a hand through her sparkle party of hair.

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary looked at her arms ans all the sparkles "She's hiding behind her thugs" She stated simply "As for the woman maybe she is like us so Jester wanted to take her out before she could learn to us her powers" Rosemary suggested with a shrug.

"No. No. No trace of any power or of any authority. Not even a gun. I don't think Jester is hiding behind them, more or less, I think their setting the stage or fixing up the stage for the main event." Sandra frowned and sipped on a hot cup of coffee.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Maybe Jester's broke, and the girl's in a rich family. She's gone from lame jobs, to kidnapping." Emma smirked a little, but it quickly fell from her lips.

message 37: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary thought for a moment "I think I have to agree with Sandra" She said.

"She's hired them to get our attention and draw any signs away from her. We have to find out who she really is." Sandra said, standing after finishing her coffee. "I'm going down to Gotham to scout out people who may know her, or find someone we can use as a scout or spy to put in her ring."

Sandra smiled. "Not if she is completely in love with them or is their equal." Her lips were pulled into a smirk. "All women, hero, villain, or mortal cannot resist love."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze gagged slightly. "We're spying on her with love? Alright, I agree with you on no woman, hero, ect can resist it. But in my mind, I'm gagging."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) "She probably kills every man who looks at her too long," Jaze muttered.

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 45 comments Rosemary listened to them talk and began thinking.

"I'll inform him of what all he'll have to do. I'll tell him a possible concerns, and if he does not accept, we can always get Owl to do it." Sandra nodded. "But, gagging isn't the point! We just have to get her to trust him and love him. Once she falls for him, he'll gain trade secrets!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze looked at Sandra. "Just one thing. What if he falls in love with her? True, she's a villain, but it happens Sandra."

Sandra nodded. "If he does, then we should hope he stays loyal to us. He should or could change her, also." She said, thinking. Some how, the Test-tube kid knew more about love then thought.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Emma was silent as she listened to them, and eating her icecream. Her gaze was lowered, as she thought to herself. She eyed her mask for a moment, set beside her icecream bowl and let out a sigh.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze ran a hand through her black hair. "Let's just hope he does what's needed," she said. "I don't want a betrayal."

"Nor do I. Not again." She said quietly and walked away, then stopped. "Emma, I met your brother today. He was nicer than you describe him." Sandra smiled lightly before heading back to Gotham.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Jaze nodded to Sandra, then sighed. She took her hand out of her hair and looked at the others.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight She met my brother....oh god, don't you dare be getting a crush on him. Emma thought to herself, leaning back in her chair and brushing back her bright red hair.

« previous 1