Moonlit Darkness discussion

Dorms... > Adrian's Dorm...

Comments (showing 1-50 of 442) (442 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

River Song (DobbyIsFree) ((...))

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian appeared and sat down.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire flashed in and looked at him, biting her lip

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian had tears running down his face, he had messed up again. His hand dripped with blood slightly. He glanced up his green eyes filled with pain, before she could say anything her quickly said with his voice breaking "i'm so sorry Safire, I didn't know what was happening, I didn't mean to hurt you, i would never hurt you intentionally, I didn't mean for that to happen, i'm sorry, i'm sorry". He repeated the last bit over and over again his voice betraying his pain.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire eyes widened as she saw the blood and hugged him tightly "Its ok" she whispered soothingly.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian over his constant murmur of "i'm sorry" didin't hear her say it's okay and continued saying it.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire pulled back and shook her head, kissing him passionately to silence him.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian stunned fell silent and kissed back hesitantly as he whispered "Safire?"

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire rested her forehead on his "I know what happened. I'm sorry I didn't believe you when you told me"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian sighed in relief and hugged her tightly.

message 11: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire hugged him back and whispered "Just...don't do that again. I don't like crying"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian nodded.

message 13: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire took a deep breath "You scared me. I thought you didn't love me anymore"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian whispered "I could never stop loving you", he held her tightly.

message 15: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire held him closer and kissed his cheek.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian smiled hesitantly.

message 17: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire pulled back slightly and looked at him "I haven't seen you cry before today" she commented.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian looking away whispered "the last time I cried was when my family died, my mother".

message 19: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire's eyes softened and cupped his face in her hands "I'm so sorry" she whispered.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian didn't look at her but nodded.

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him and bit her lip "Why are you bleeding?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian looked down at his hand and quickly muttered "paper cut" but there was way more blood than a paper cut.

message 23: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire took his hand gently and furrowed her brow "I don't believe you" she said "What really happened?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian cast his eyes downwards and moving his hand back said "it's fine".

message 25: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire shook her head "No it isn't" she said "Adrian, thats a lot of blood. What happened?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian muttered "I punched the wall".

message 27: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him in alarm "W-What?" she stuttered in surprise.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian nodded and then muttered "then I slammed it onto the desk". His hand was most probably fractured and he couldn't move it.

message 29: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire shook her head and looked down at his hand in extreme concern "We need to get you to the hospital to make sure you didn't break it or anything" she said "Why'd you do it?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian wincing moved his hand back and said "it's fine. It was my punishment and I was upset".

message 31: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him "Punishment for what?" she asked, hugging him tightly.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian muttered "what I did".

message 33: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire sighed softly "But you know you didn't do it on purpose" she pulled away "You didn't, right?"

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian shook his head. He looked so sad and pained.

message 35: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him with loving eyes "You know I love you" she said

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian nodded.

message 37: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled and kissed him softly.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian kissed back gently.

message 39: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian winced as he wrapped his arms around her waist, his hand protesting.

message 41: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire felt him wince and pulled away "I'm sorry" she said.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian shook his head and pulled her closer.

message 43: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him worried "But your hand.."

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian mumbled "I don't care" he buried his face into her hair.

message 45: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire hesitated once before wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him close.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian smiled contently and held her tightly as if she would disappear.

message 47: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire kissed his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair.

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian sat down with her.

message 49: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled softly at him and held his hand that wasn't hurt in hers

River Song (DobbyIsFree) Adrian smiled at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9