Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 615. THE MOBILE YOUTH: VOICES OF THE MOBILE GENERATION by Graham Brown

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Oct 22, 2012 08:25PM) (new)

Sheri | 5378 comments Mod
The Mobile Youth Voices of The Mobile Generation by Graham Brown Graham Brown
Genre: Nonfiction/business/technology/youth culture/psychology
Page Count: 200

Book Description:
10 Stories revealing the emotional relationship between young people and their mobile phones. Author Graham Brown travels from the favelas of Rio de Janeiro to the backstreets of Shibuya Tokyo on a quest to discover how young people interact with their phones and what this means for innovation. 1 billion people under the age of 30 now own a mobile phone. Every single young mobile owner has a story tell and new way of using the device adults haven't even thought of yet. It's youth who showed the world how to use Facebook, SMS, Blackberry Messenger and file sharing. What will they think of next?

Sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Kindle, Epub, PDF, Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Tansy
2. Joshua

message 2: by Tansy (new)

Tansy (tansbradshaw) librarygeekgirl2.0@gmail.com

Mobi or Kindle

Cheers

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13419 comments Mod
sent in your request Tansy

message 4: by Joshua (new)

Joshua joshshoestring at gmail.com

pdf format please

thz!

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Joshua

message 6: by Joshua (new)

Joshua hello...

just wondering... i'd not received any emails yet on the ebook

message 7: by Tana (new)

I will send another email Joshua.

message 8: by Joshua (new)

Joshua any news? still waiting... :)

message 9: by Tana (new)

not yet but did send him an emial lets give it a couple more days and see what happens.

message 10: by Graham (new)

Graham Brown (grahamdbrown) I'm not sending any review copies - sent out a couple and the owners didn't follow up with any review (good or bad), so gave up. Sorry, it seemed like a waste of time.

message 11: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Hello Graham,

I can understand your disappointment on those who didn't follow up with a review. However, I hope you don't lump everyone in the same category.

So far, I'd volunteered for a book review and did it. You can check it here
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

You can check with the author Steve Cohen, who was impressed that I went out of my way to ALSO add my review on Amazon despite the fact that my country is NOT in the list to add reviews (I did it through a friend)
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

Steve had many reviews, maybe you can get some tips from him!

Cheers!