Pokemon roleplay! discussion

Roleplay 1 > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (last edited Feb 15, 2009 05:26PM) (new)

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi | 143 comments Mod
shimakage noticed 2 girls, and sighed. "(immature).

message 2: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"have you girls seen a kid with all blue colors?" asked shimakage to anna.

message 3: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"i was looking for him." said shimakage

message 4: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"THERE YOU ARE!" said shimakage "i was looking all over for you! i had to ask these youngn's for you young'n!"

message 5: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"wanna trade for the leafeon you needed?"asked shimakage

message 6: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (last edited Feb 16, 2009 02:42PM) (new)

Call me Random | 32 comments Mod
Grasspaw look for a new trainer because she lost her other one. She was lost in a small forest. That's when she saw a small town. She decided to go in to see if she could find a new owner.

message 7: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw got a little curious. Could the brown and blonde hair freckled girl be her new trainer?

message 8: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

((It's fine))

message 9: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

((Maybe....I dunno. Is Ephona in this group?))

message 10: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

((Oh))

message 11: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw began walking towards her possibly new owner. She looked nice. Grasspaw appreciated nice trainers. Her last owner was like a mother to her.

message 12: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw felt her stomach growl. She was starving. She graciously began eating the food that was in front of her.

message 13: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw felt the hand of the Trainer. It was as soft as a flower She wished she will be her trainer. She was as nice as her last owner. Not only that she gave her some food. She just wished, just wished, she was her trainer.

message 14: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

shimakage spotted Midnight, she is evil. "let's have a battle for keeps!" said shimakage. ((he wins, because midnight is evil, but midnight is still alive))

message 15: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw panicked and tried to claw the attacker as it pinned her down. It didn't work. She tried to nip it but the attacker was too strong so she couldn't lift her head.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Mkay flew along on Power. He always insisted on carrying her over long distances.

message 17: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (last edited Feb 16, 2009 02:28PM) (new)

((Shadow is the Umbreon right Pancakes?))

message 18: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

((OK))
Grasspaw shrieked in pain as the attacker slashed near her eye. She attacked back by digging her claws in the attacker's left arm.

message 19: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw yelped as the attacker dug its teeth in her arm. Her yellow eyes glowed as she began to charge up her power.

message 20: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

leafeon used vine whip and leaf blade on shadow.

message 21: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw yelped again. Blood running down her shoulder. The pain was unbearable for her. The she felt her power tingle in her. It was fully charged. She glared at the attacker's red eyes.

message 22: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw manged to get to her feet, the pain still hasn't left her. She stumble to a safe place near a small house.

message 23: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"glacier, use sheer cold!" said shimakage. a sudden chill of -382*F was in the air

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Mkay saw the battle. "Power, lets get down there." But Power refused, thinking it too dangerous. "Power." He finally dived down.

message 25: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (last edited Feb 16, 2009 02:46PM) (new)

Grasspaw felt the pain leave her. She looked at the Shaymin, as in saying thank you.

message 26: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

((lol))

message 28: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

((blood is yummo!))

message 29: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (last edited Feb 16, 2009 02:59PM) (new)

shimakage punched shadow very hard as she passed by.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Power landed on the ground and Mkay hopped off.

message 31: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

((dang g2g dinner))

message 33: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"be calm casey, its just fine, let her say whatever" said shimakage

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Power stepped in front of Mkay protectively, growling. "Its alright, power. I'm Mkay. Is it a crime to stop here?"

message 35: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"no. we just beat up this evil girl, and you just popped up." replied shimakage

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) She rolled her eyes. "Fun."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Mkay stopped Power from attacking her. "You really shouldn't have said that." She growled. Power was quivering, wanting to attack.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (Ephona) Loki peeked around a tree, seeing the battle going on.

message 39: by Call me Random, In charge until I come back from vacation Am I still in charge? (new)

Grasspaw didn't appreciate all the shouting. Maybe this trainer wouldn't be so great after all....

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) This time Mkay didnt stop power. He lunged at her so fast he was almost invisible, and knocked her to the ground. He looked down at her, glaring. "I'm glad you think taunting him is great fun. However, Power is not the weakling you say he is." Mkay said, walking up. "Power has the ability to shock you into a coma for three years."
((you realize this is a dragonite you are mocking?))

message 41: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"giratina, use soothe bell!" called shimakage. suddenly everything calmed down, except that mew. and it made casey seem like a bad guy

message 42: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"but only one at a time. go mew use transfor into altaria! use sing!" replied shimakage

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Dragonite growled and stood up. Mkay smiled. "Shock!" Shock came out of her pokeball.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Dodge and use Ice beam!" Mkay responded.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Dragonite was blown back about. "Congratulations. you gained three feet." Mkay said. "Use thunder!" Dragonite's thunder lit up the whole area, shocking everything.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Dragonite growled. "Ariel Ace while using thunder!" Mkay yelled.

message 47: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"keep singing while mew is a lanturn!" shimakage ordered

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Block it with Ice Beam!" She ordered.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Dragonite, use Dragon Claw to block it!"

message 50: by *NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY!, In charge until I come back from vacation (new)

"eevee, use follow me!" suddenly all the attention went to eevee.

« previous 1 3