The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) The Body Finder discussion


122 views
DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK HUGE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Johanna the Hydrofax (last edited Nov 26, 2012 03:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Johanna the Hydrofax --how long has jay liked violet?--
the author told us that violet had just started liking jay that year, and then that jay had liked her for a while, but she never said how long jay had liked violet and i REALLY WANT TO KNOW so ideas anyone?


Casey Um...she was saying that this tension had risen between them during the summer, so I'd say Jay probably started to really like her towards the end of their sophomore year (they are juniors in the book, right?).


Johanna the Hydrofax I guess but I think she meant that that's when Violet started liking Jay.


message 4: by Casey (last edited Oct 25, 2012 04:49PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Casey Possibly. I was just giving a guess. The 'um' was me saying I honestly don't know. :D


message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 10, 2012 09:17AM) (new)

I think that deep down they had chemistry for a really long period of time. its happened before and really, it will happen again. but seriously, i don't know if i want to know wither or not jay liked her or even loved her before the first book. it takes sheer guts to tell your best friend that and i don't know if a lot of us could do that.


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont know if i would be able to tell my best friend that i loved them! jay was my favorite character other than rafe! he probbibly started to like her back when they were in middle school. (thsts when it usually happens right?)


Johanna the Hydrofax Casey wrote: "Possibly. I was just giving a guess. The 'um' was me saying I honestly don't know. :D"

haha k


Johanna the Hydrofax Kenzie wrote: "i dont know if i would be able to tell my best friend that i loved them! jay was my favorite character other than rafe! he probbibly started to like her back when they were in middle school. (thsts..."

honestly i think i would have trouble telling anyone i loved them! it would be really scary. and yeah the middle school theory... that's probably true.


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I would say middle school or even that he's always like her:) and it just kept growing. HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!


Kasha I feel that Jay has always loved Violet, but she is just now figuring that she loves him too <3


versa Kasha wrote: "I feel that Jay has always loved Violet, but she is just now figuring that she loves him too <3"

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Does anybody know what happens after this book? Cause I think in the other ones the author introduces Raffe (a mysterious/bad boy/gorgeous/etc., etc) and I want to know what happens. I haven't been able to find them at the library and I'm pretty much too broke to go out and buy them.


Misty clair wrote: "Kasha wrote: "I feel that Jay has always loved Violet, but she is just now figuring that she loves him too

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Does anybody know what happens after this book? Cause I ..."


I was able to read them on my smart phone with the help of overdrive app and using my library card to rent them.. Have you tried to ask the library to order them for you.


versa Misty wrote: "clair wrote: "Kasha wrote: "I feel that Jay has always loved Violet, but she is just now figuring that she loves him too

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Does anybody know what happens after this ..."


Hmm, no. But good suggestion! I'll be sure to try that.


Sahiba Jay has always loved violet he confesses in the second book!!!


Sahiba Yup I said it!


message 16: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Johanna the Hydrofax wrote: "--how long has jay liked violet?--
the author told us that violet had just started liking jay that year, and then that jay had liked her for a while, but she never said how long jay had liked viole..."


Kasha wrote: "I feel that Jay has always loved Violet, but she is just now figuring that she loves him too <3"

when they were in elementry school didn't the author say that they tried kissing. Maybe jay had a little crush on her then.


message 17: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Sahiba wrote: "Jay has always loved violet he confesses in the second book!!!"

There's a second book? Whats it called?


back to top