Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2 (Darkest Powers Trilogy #3.5, 3.6) Darkest Powers Bonus Pack 2 discussion

Anyone else in love with Belonging?

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Libbie I keep going back and re-reading the mall scene, and the chase scene, and the anniversary gift.

It's keeping me sane until April when we get to, in theory, see the DP gang again!

Steph Ikr I absolutely can not wait any longer to see them again and that book is the only thing I will read until it comes out

Libbie I just finished my re-read of The Calling and all it's done is make me curse a lot that we still have until April to wait for The Rising.

Derek is just so freaking adorable in Belonging. I mean utterly freaking adorable. When he changes and they play hide and seek, when he talks about finding her asleep and just curling up with her and both of them sleeping until morning. Happy sigh.

message 4: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Libbie wrote: "I keep going back and re-reading the mall scene, and the chase scene, and the anniversary gift.

It's keeping me sane until April when we get to, in theory, see the DP gang again!"

What do you mean by "in theory" we get to see the DP gang again? I thought they were for sure going to be in the Rising?

Libbie Elizabeth wrote: "What do you mean by "in theory" we get to see the DP gang again? I thought they were for sure going to be in the Rising? "

That's the indication but I'm trying desperately to not get my hopes up - I'm a natural pessimist when it comes to book expectations :)