Hunger Games-Rebellion [Mockingjay Rising] discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
Welcome Trubutes

Comments (showing 1-50 of 92) (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Mod
May the odds...be ever...in your favor

kuseyo FIRST TO JOIN AHAH

I'M READY TO KICK TRIBUTE BUTT

message 3: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lols nice oh so you've chosen the Capitol side? Nice lols

Johns Duuude, you're freaking title is freakin' creeeepppyyyyy!

Geezum, I'm hyper.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Raine! Me gusta!
I joined! :D Though I warn you; I never stick around for long.

message 6: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

*bops Paro* you better!

Johns Paro! Bonjour mon ami!
Oh, shiznit. *Snaps fingers* Of course you don't.

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Meh; I clean out my groups often…
*Shrug.*
But hello my lovelies! Your lives just got better.

Johns Psh! You and your ego need to get a bigger room if you think that made my life better! :3 Ah, I love sarcasm.
*Sigh* My knees and ankles hurt... Basketball isn't fun when you fall all the freaking time.
And you're the one that causes the fall.

message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Parøxysmal Cataclysm wrote: "Meh; I clean out my groups often…
*Shrug.*
But hello my lovelies! Your lives just got better."

Paro Grrrrr *tackles* my life did not get better!!!*bitch slaps* you lie!! Jkjk

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I'm heterosexual though; getting a room with my own masculine ego would just be wrong.
Baseball? Bollocks! Baseball is boring in my opinion -.-
But if that's your thing, hurray!

Johns Baseball? How did you get baseball from basketball? O_o

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Whoops! o.o False dyslexia acting up again! x3

Johns Yeah, sure... *Eyes narrowing* Oh, so, um, how's it goin'?

message 15: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anis

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I still hate baseball o.o
It's going okay.... I suppose. Just life.

message 17: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anis...Anis....Anis

Johns Why? Baseball.... Yeah, baseball sucks.
And that's... good, I guess. Better than mine.
Jada... why do you keep saying that?

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Yeah, who in the world is Anis? Or what in the world is Anis?

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) HEYY!!! I've come back from the dead!!!

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I see, so nobody cares...

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) I don't even know who you are x3

message 23: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Parøxysmal Cataclysm wrote: "Yeah, who in the world is Anis? Or what in the world is Anis?"

She is awesome and an Anis is the medical term for your butthule kinda sounds Like a pelvis.

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I'm gonna go cry now...

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Oh my- learn how to spell!
It's "anus" not "anis!"

kuseyo I decide to return and I see conversations about an anus and a pelvis.

O - e

Caroline (Godwithus) Heyyyyy!!!!;)

message 28: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Parøxysmal Cataclysm wrote: "Oh my- learn how to spell!
It's "anus" not "anis!""

*chokes aiden* who has a body bag?!

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I don't, but I have some leftover gravestones.

message 31: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Oct 19, 2012 08:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 4 comments WREN!!!!!! YOURE ALIVE!!!!!! :D I thought you'd been tortured by jabberjays, hijacked, and then ripped to pieces by monkey and mastiff muttations!!!!!! And I thought this because it would explain why you dropped off the face of the earth! Thank heavens the odds were in your favor and that didn't happen!

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments HEY JADA!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Psᴇᴜᴅᴏʟᴏɢᴏs [ ɢᴏɴᴇ ] (MuchLikeFalling) Body bag? I know you don't -_-

message 34: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hello future gamemakers And tributes

Hey wolfie

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments Jada My love is like a star wrote: "Parøxysmal Cataclysm wrote: "Oh my- learn how to spell!
It's "anus" not "anis!""

*chokes aiden* who has a body bag?!"

I have one

message 37: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

Parøxysmal Cataclysm wrote: "Body bag? I know you don't -_-"

Haha seeeee Johnny has one!!..... wait a minute *raises brows* why would you have a body bag Johnny

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments A friend of mine works at the morgue.

message 40: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

That's....like creepy... 0.o

message 42: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new) - rated it 5 stars

You know I'm talking about the body bag...right

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments Can I do something really quick Jada? Pleeeeaaassseee?

Shelly (GODDESSPANDORA) | 2 comments Hi my name is shelly and I'm on mockingjay side. Have you seen the the Hunger Games movie? Its great they are filming the second movie now I can't wait for it to be on Dvd. I read all the all three books they are great.

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments HI! I READ ALL THE BOOKS AND I SAW THE MOVIE!!! :DDD

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "WREN!!!!!! YOURE ALIVE!!!!!! :D I thought you'd been tortured by jabberjays, hijacked, and then ripped to pieces by monkey and mastiff muttations!!!!!! And I thought this because it would explain w..."

Nice to see you have some confidence in me. No, I just got grounded over fall break.

message 50: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Oct 19, 2012 04:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 4 comments Ah, yes, the old nemesis, grounding. Why do parents feel grounding their child will solve the problem? Quite honestly, it makes me more rebellious....

« previous 1