twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Hilary Duff?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:46AM) (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Just about every starlet in Hollywood has their agent working overtime to try and score a role in the Twilight sequel New Moon. And Hilary Duff is no exception.

There were reports that “High School Musical” star Vanessa Hudgens and Dakota Fanning had auditioned for a spot in the box office thriller, but have yet to hear back.

90210 star AnnaLynne McCord auditioned for a role in the movie and told Hollyscoop, "My fingers are crossed though...I'm a fan of the books as are my 14 and 12 year old cousins who are obsessed, they would freak if I got it.”

The latest star to get on the Twilight waitlist is Hilary Duff. The actress was heard backstage at Mercedes Benz Fashion week talking to Twilight star Peter Facinelli about how badly she wants the role.

A source tells Hollyscoop exclusively, “Hilary told Peter how bad she wants to be in the next Twilight movie. Hilary said that she would want to be one of the vampires in the movie."

Let’s hope Faye Dunaway doesn’t hear about this request. In regards to the film New Moon, the role of Heidi hasn’t been filled yet. Heidi is a fisher who brings humans to the Volturi for the vampires to feast on.

Heidi’s character is known as bait because of the way she uses her stunning looks to attract humans

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (spazzette) I like Hilary Duff, but she would so not be a good person to play Heidi. I mean they are all ready ruining the moving by having Edward in it much more then acceptable, but Vanessa Hudgens? Who are they kidding? Did you hear about the photos on-line? Idiots. Dakota Fanning might not be to bad. I think she is still kind of young though. I guess I still think of her as 8 though. She could still only be, what, 13? 14? I think I might not even go to the movie though. They are changing the movie completely. But if I am being honest with myself, I will be first in line.

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Jane is not too young, because of the imortal child thing. I think of her around 10 or 11. That's much more acceptable.

So what abou Hilary!?? She's good looking enough, and its just gonna be a little cameo, relax! A few seconds or a minute won't hurt.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (spazzette) Heaven help us now! wrote: "Jane is not too young, because of the imortal child thing. I think of her around 10 or 11. That's much more acceptable.

So what abou Hilary!?? She's good looking enough, and its just gonna be a ..."

I didn't think about Jane.Dakota would be great for her. I always thought of Heidi having black hair. Hilary could not pull that off. I went to one of her concerts, she MIGHT be okay. It all depends on HOW they ruin the movie.

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica (THPPJfan) I really dont think hilary would be good as a vmpire, srry but thats just my opinion

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (spazzette) Erica wrote: "I really dont think hilary would be good as a vmpire, srry but thats just my opinion"

No, I agree.

message 8: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Her voice is NOT at all for a vampire, but hopefully if she gets the part she can pull it off.

message 9: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 27 comments Noo they cant have Hilary! that will make the movie even worse! Pls not her!

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I would rather have unknown people than any past or present Disney stars...no offence they were all great on the Disney channel and great for my ten year old daughter but not for the Twilight series...

message 11: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i agree

message 12: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments Well it was a long time ago. Come on, they don't even SHOW Lizzie McGuire anymore.

message 13: by Fairy (new)

Fairy | 16 comments i no rite!! bt i didnt really like her that much...
HILLARY IS NOT A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G LIKE A VAMPIRE!! THAT IS SOOO CRZY TALK

message 14: by Fairy (new)

Fairy | 16 comments edward makes a PERFECT vampire (with all his make up on)

message 15: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (spazzette) Heaven help us now! wrote: "Her voice is NOT at all for a vampire, but hopefully if she gets the part she can pull it off."

Completely. Although They are already ruining the movie.

message 16: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol fairy that is soo random :p
very true though

*jasper[♥]alice* (soccerchic123789gmailcom) | 156 comments Fairy wrote: "edward makes a PERFECT vampire (with all his make up on)"

ok then.

message 18: by LeAnn (new)

LeAnn (heavenawesomeryahoocom) | 21 comments i don't think hillary duff it cut out for the part. sure she's okay at reality movies but...vampire movies... I don't think so

message 19: by Fairy (new)

Fairy | 16 comments well its sooo true! i no! haha. I NO RITE ur rite leann! i mean, vampires-hillary duff- NO

message 20: by Kami ♥ (last edited Feb 17, 2009 02:43PM) (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 27 comments I agree! hilary + vampires = DISASTER!! lol

message 21: by Fairy (new)

Fairy | 16 comments hahaha!!!! atleast SOMEONE agrees with me!!! lol TRUE! hillary duff is just wierd i hate her

message 22: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 27 comments yeah she is way girly and snotty! ugh