Shut Up & Read discussion

Illuminate (Gilded Wings, #1)
This topic is about Illuminate
Archives > Illuminate - Giveaway over

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Hi guys,

I received another 4 copies of this novel, in either epub or pdf format (recipients can choose the format once they are emailed the gift link)

If you are interested in a copy, please respond on this thread.

First come, first serve!

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethlil) | 33 comments Sounds intresting
bethl5@yahoo.com epub please
Thanks

message 3: by Sue (new) - rated it 2 stars

Sue (SassySue08) I would love a copy of this book
bear_cat_05@yahoo.ca epub please

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Hi Beth & Sue, will be sending you your code links shortly.

2 copies left!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I would LOVE a copy of this book!
nanderson2498@gmail.com
Thanks!

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Hi Nicole, I will send you your gift code web link via your Goodreads profile. You should have it shortly!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 1316 comments Hi I would love a copy. My email is thale1980@hotmail.ca
Thank you for this. :)

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Tammy wrote: "Hi I would love a copy. My email is thale1980@hotmail.ca
Thank you for this. :)"

I will email it to your hotmail account, Tammy.

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Tammy, I emailed you from my blog email account. Please check your spam if you don't see an email from Bookluvrs Haven. Thanks!

Hope you guys all enjoy the read. :)

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Tammy wrote: "Hi I would love a copy. My email is thale1980@hotmail.ca
Thank you for this. :)"

Hi Tammy, since you have not enabled your private messaging, I will have to message you here, and hope you check the thread. Please check the email address you gave me, or supply me with a different address where I can send you the link code. I got a bounce back from the original email address that you listed. I will have to open up the copy to someone else, if I don`t hear from you.

Thanks!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03Tammy-Lynn) | 1316 comments Hi sorry my phone sucks sometimes on the site. My email address is tlhale1980@hotmail.ca
Sorry for the trouble.

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Hi Tammy! No problem. Will resend that link shortly :)

message 13: by Mollie (new) - added it

Mollie ~Ravenclaw Romance Reader~ (Bookdictive) I commented on the other thread, are there anymore available? [wishful thinking]

Dione Sage | 20 comments Found it on Libboo Illuminate

message 15: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Are there any more copies? If so my email is sahar0619@yahoo.com thank you

Lily at Bookluvrs Haven | 180 comments Hi Sahar,

Unfortunately I do not have copies at this time, but should I get anymore I will update this thread. Thank you for your interest.