Highland Hornets - Ms. Oyler's English Classes discussion

Killing Mr. Griffin
This topic is about Killing Mr. Griffin
Oct. 15 & 16 > Liana's review

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Liana | 3 comments I read Killing Mr. Griffin in 8th grade and at first I thought it was weird but it turned out to be a pretty good book. It was about teennagers that didn't like their teacher, so it was funny to read in class. It was very suspenseful at parts. But it was also funny. It was a very good book to read in class. I didn't like reading out loud very much, but some other people didn't like it either. We even got to watch the movie when we finished the book. The movie followed the book mostly, they only made a few changes toward the end. Overall it was a good book.

message 2: by Jaren (new)

Jaren | 6 comments hahahahahahahahahahahaha cool

message 3: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (yoshimitsu) | 4 comments And you gotta watch the movie after? Cool. :3

message 4: by Leanne (new)

Leanne | 3 comments Thats Awsome

message 5: by Alex Barreras (new)

Alex Barreras | 3 comments that sounds cool and intresting.

message 6: by Jassmine (new)

Jassmine Loya | 6 comments Liana wrote: "I read Killing Mr. Griffin in 8th grade and at first I thought it was weird but it turned out to be a pretty good book. It was about teennagers that didn't like their teacher, so it was funny to re..."

sounds like an inserting book. hope someday i can read that book about killing Mr. Griffin

message 7: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 4 comments I think thats awesome because it sounds really interesting and exiting , Im glad it turned out to be a good book.