St.Vladimir's Academy discussion

Girl's Dorms > Dorm A-Charlotte,Anya,Jenna and Valentina

Comments (showing 1-50 of 107) (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (last edited Oct 16, 2012 08:30AM) (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
((rp))

their study area and room with window seats.

message 2: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod

I love window seats!!

message 3: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

Melanie | 818 comments Mod
Anya entered the dorm room she looked around and found everything to her liking. Then she saw the study. She backtracked and found Tina "Don't look now but..." she said pretending to faint "the study room is in...in PINK" she said with a melodramatic sigh. "I knew they were going to do this turn us into Malibu Barbies. Next thing they will be asking us to bleach our hair blonde. So stereotypical"

message 4: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) ((Hahahahahahaha!!))

message 5: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Oops, No offence Charlotte" said Anya

message 6: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) ((Charlie has this emo look to her. I don't think she's a barbie,))

message 7: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

((I meant the blonde))

"But then you are the last person anyone will think of as a barbie. Tatoo, reputation and all even if you are blonde" said Anya quickly

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) ((Do you want me to bring Charlie to the room?))

message 9: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

((Yes, Otherwise Anya would look crazy, she isn't though a bit melodramatic, LOL))

message 10: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) Charlie walked into the Dorm room, "God, it looks like a pretty pink princess should live here."

message 11: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"It is not to late you know" said Anya to Charlie with a mischievous smile "Ready to change your ways"

message 12: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "Sure, let me just go grab my pretty pink tutu and tiara." she says sarcastically.

message 13: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Never knew you had one" said Anya "But nice to see that you are finally coming out of the closet"

message 14: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "Most of my tutus are black," she said walking to the window seat and sitting down.

message 15: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"I am shocked. I never would have guessed." said Anya feigning mock surprise

message 16: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "OH shut up," she laughed, "This dorm is just too girly."

message 17: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"You think" said Anya "Any ideas for redecoration"

message 18: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "Well duh. anything but pretty in pink" She exclaimed.

message 19: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 15, 2012 12:14PM) (new)

"Lets drag some furnitures up from the common room that would darken up the place I am sure" said Anya

message 20: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "Have you seen that Room!!" A shocked look covered her face, "It looks like it came out of fricking Harry Potter!!! Like I'm pretty sure Dumbledore is going to walk out of that room."

message 21: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 15, 2012 12:20PM) (new)

"I will take Hogwarts any day to a freaking Barbie doll house" said Anya

message 22: by Kay (last edited Oct 16, 2012 12:20PM) (new)

Kay (King101) Charlie laughs, "don't come crying to Me when voldemort comes after you,"

message 23: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 16, 2012 07:59AM) (new)

"Pleeeease.... I had a crush on Voldemort for the longest time. So I say bring it on." said Anya "Don't you think we make a great couple, a blood thirsty vampire and a dark wizard"

message 24: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
((pinkish..actually I don't like pink..wan't me to change it?))

message 25: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
((I think I changed the pink thing..))

message 26: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Nope"Tina said walking in."I was joking..I don't even know what you are talking about"she said smiling.
"I'm Valentina"she said extending a friendly hand towards the new girl.

message 27: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) Charlie giggles at what Anya had just said. She puts her hand out and says, "I'm charlotte or Charlie."

message 28: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Charlie,nice to meet you..you can call me Tina"she said smiling."Like my book collection?"she asked walking towards the window seat.

message 29: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) Charlie shrugged, "haven't looked at it yet," plus, she was never one to read.

message 30: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Oh, here we go again" said Anya rolling her eyes " Yo, Tina some of us actually have a life to live."

message 31: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) Charlie smiles, "So any cute boys around this place?"

message 32: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"I have met only a few. Of course I do not go for the pampered Moroi type so the cute ones in that department are not for me. Which is good news because you can reign supreme in that department and believe me when I say this there are a lot of cute ones in that area" said Anya "I for one have my eyes set on a particular Dhampir"

message 33: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 17, 2012 11:33AM) (new)

Anya waited for sometime "What?? Aren't you guys the even the least bit interested in knowing who he is?" asked Anya surprised

message 34: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) Charlie was now very interested, "oh really who?"

message 35: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"I met him while I sneaked into one of the Dhampir classes today." said Anya "Of course I got into a huge fight with an annoying Dhampir which I wouldn't wish on anyone and then when I was leaving I got a glimpse of another one and I just knew that he is the one for me. Of course I don't know his name yet. But it won't be long before I get his entire details"

message 36: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "Wow...." She paused, "Hey why didn't you take me to the Dhampir class!! I feel so left out."

message 37: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"That was before I met you" said Anya "Now I have a partner. Lets see how they kick us both out and I will get the name of that Dhampir"

message 38: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) She put her hand out for a high five, "we are going to ruin this school,"

message 39: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

Anya gave a high five to Charlie "That we will definitely do"

message 40: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "This is going to be fun," a smirk covered her face.

message 41: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Are you talking about Dimitri?"Tina asked..she was sitting on her bed listening to the girls.

message 42: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 19, 2012 10:36PM) (new)

"You know him" asked Anya surprised.

((If you have not paired him up with anyone yet. Does Anya have a chance??))

message 43: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "I saw this one guy today who was really hot." Charlie piped up.

message 44: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Do tell, What does he look like?" asked Anya "Moroi or Dhampir?"

message 45: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "Moroi, and umm his name is Viktor..." She said

message 46: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 19, 2012 10:44PM) (new)

"Wait? Viktor, V-I-K-T-O-R.. viktor because there are two viktor's one with a k and the other with a c" asked Anya surprised

message 47: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) "The one with a K," she said and glanced at Tina.

message 48: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Oh my God, you are talking about VIKTOR, Tina's big brother. Since he agreed to be my brother, mine too." said Anya shock written over her face "You are not going to get any opposition from me on that department but.." she looked to Tina to see her reaction

message 49: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
She acted like she was gonna barf."I don't really care about his romantic life"she said smiling.

((@Melanie,sure!))

message 50: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

((Great!!))

"So it is not awkward for you if your room mate goes after your brother." said Anya

« previous 1 3