Karen Amanda Hooper
This topic is about Karen Amanda Hooper
WELCOME!

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen (KarenHooper) | 43 comments Mod
Hello! *waves* So glad you're here.
Feel free to introduce yourself and say hello.

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) HI!!!! *waves back* So excited to be included in this group, Karen! WOOT! I'm Brooke, mom extrodinairs (maybe), nurse of all nurses (so I can dream) and bookish fangirl (this is not a lie)!

message 3: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia Hiya all I'm Heinzypop aka Sylvia...moderator of NTOFYAB and excited to be invited to the group!

Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru | 1 comments Thanks for the invite, Karen =]

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 5 comments Thanks for inviting me Karen

message 6: by Sherlyn (new)

Sherlyn (gohsherlyn) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite, Karen! (: Hi I'm Sherlyn, and I love mermaids and horses ;D so thrilled to be here!

message 7: by Annie (new)

Annie Brewer (anniebrewer) | 5 comments Hiiiiiii *waves to everyone* Thanks for the invite, I'm Annie...book freak and writer. I'm happy to be here and interact with you! :)

message 8: by Karen (new)

Yaaaay! I'm excited to see so many familiar faces. I wish you were all here in my living room so I could offer you lemon squares and/or brownies. :)

message 9: by Laura (new)

Laura Hi Karen :D (and everyone else) so glad to be a part of this group :)

message 10: by Annie (new)

Annie Brewer (anniebrewer) | 5 comments Mmmmm brownies...lol

Brooke (The Cover Contessa) (TheCoverContessa) Karen wrote: "Yaaaay! I'm excited to see so many familiar faces. I wish you were all here in my living room so I could offer you lemon squares and/or brownies. :)"

YUM!!!! We should plan that! LOL!

message 12: by Catarina (new)

Catarina | 4 comments Hi! I'm Catarina! I am a book blogger/moderator on Reading and Things. I love dancing and reading! I'm excited to be apart of this group with y'all and now I'm craving brownies. Oh and thank you for the invite Karen! :)

message 13: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Keating (KelseyKeating) | 2 comments I echo Annie...mmmm brownies. Excited to be invited Karen (I'm such a rhymer)!

message 14: by Nickle (new)

Nickle Love (nicklelove) | 12 comments Hi Kareeeen! Yay! Thanks for inviting me, so glad to be here... TAKING BACK FOREVER COVER REVEAL IN A FEW DAYS! WOOOOT!!!!

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 8 comments Hi guys! I'm Rebecca/Becca! You may have seen my legs and arms in Karen's ~Tangled Tides~ book trailer. Yup, pretty awesome!
I love to write and read for as long as people allow me to!
My favorite genres are- sci-fi, fiction, realistic fiction, fantasy, romance, drama and mystery!

*Karen, I can NOT wait for your other books to come out! If you need me for a trailer, I'm here! *Wink*

message 16: by Karen (new)

Brownies for everyone! :)

Nickle, TBF cover reveal soon is gonna be fun!
Becca, yay! So glad to see you on here. <3

message 17: by Livia (new)

Livia  | 2 comments Thanks for inviting me Karen! *shakes hands*

message 18: by Marianna (new)

Marianna | 1 comments Hi Karen - Thanks for inviting me... I'm super excited to be part of this group. I'm a mom of two beautiful girls and I love to read... Brownies sound soooo good. LOL!

message 19: by Karen (new)

Welcome Livia and Marianna! :) :) :)

message 20: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah (RebekahC) | 3 comments Hi Karen! Thanks for the invite, can't wait to read your books :)

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 5 comments I'm so excited to be here

message 22: by Karen (new)

Rebekah, thanks! I hope you enjoy them. :)

Christine, I'm excited that you're here too!

message 23: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (adrinori) Hi im adriana just thought ill come and say hallo thanks for the invite Karen :)

message 24: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 5 comments How's everything going Karen?

message 25: by Karen (new)

Thanks for accepting, Adriana!
Christine, everything is going well. I'm ready for the weekend! :)

message 26: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 5 comments What are you doing for the weekend?

message 27: by Karen (new)

Christine, big surprise, I went to Epcot yesterday! :)
(I'm a Disney World addict.)

message 28: by Ana (new)

Ana (Ana01) | 2 comments Hi all *waves* I'm Ana, a self-proclaimed book nerd and blogger who wishes she could find a way to read for a living! :) Hi Karen! Looking forward to Taking Back Forever and Dangerous Depths!!

message 29: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Judice (StephanieJudice) Hi, Karen! Great to be here. Looking forward to reading your books. :D

message 30: by Karen (new)

Yay! Thanks so much, Stephanie and Ana. :) So glad to have you gals join the fun.