Creative Reviews discussion

Buttons: The Sneaky Little Kitten
This topic is about Buttons
Authors requesting reviewers > ~New Book! Reviewers Wanted!

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by readingfan (last edited Oct 14, 2012 07:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

readingfan | 20 comments Hello all,

I'm looking for reviews for the new book 'The Sneaky Little Kitten' available at Amazon. 'The Sneaky Little Kitten' The Sneaky Little Kitten by Jewell T. S.
I can gift the book to willing reviewers.
Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Sneaky-Little-K...

message 2: by Charity (new)

Charity | 19 comments Would love to review. I have a blog with my daughters. 5girlsbookreviews.blogspot.com

If you are interested, my email is 5girlsbookreviews@gmail.com

readingfan | 20 comments Thanks Charity! Will send you an email shortly.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 501 comments I would love to review this, though I don't have children handy on which to test it ;) Then again, I'm still something of a child myself. And I love cats.

If you're interested, please submit a request through my Author Feature page / form at my blog:

http://webbiegrrl.blogspot.com/p/author-features.html

-sry
@webbiegrrl

Literary  Chanteuse | 19 comments I do not do blog reviews but can review it here and on amazon. My kids are always thrilled to read a new book. Thanks!

singitm(at)hotmail(dot)com

readingfan | 20 comments All set. I just sent the book to your email. Enjoy!

message 7: by readingfan (last edited Oct 28, 2012 03:04PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

readingfan | 20 comments Sarah,

Thanks for the offer! I went to your site, but it's no longer accepting new submissions...

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 501 comments readingfan wrote: "Sarah,

Thanks for the offer! I went to your site, but it's no longer accepting new submissions..."

Uhh, yes, it is. Do you have popup blocker DISabled and JavaScript ENABLED ??

-sry

message 9: by readingfan (last edited Oct 29, 2012 08:42AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

readingfan | 20 comments Yes, and I have tried on a couple of dif. browsers.
This is the message I receive: "Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting new submissions."
~If you have an email, it might be easier to just send it that way... Let me know, thanks.

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Oct 29, 2012 04:39PM) (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 501 comments hmmm...I'll have a little time to investigate this tomorrow afternoon once I get home from my new day job and then I'll post again when I figure out what's going on.

ETA Just on the off chance it was something quick and easy, I went to check and it's going to take me a while to figure out what the heck is going on. It's not allowing *ME* to log in and check it. O_o In the meantime, I guess you can use my webbiegrrlwriter inbox at gmail dot com (I am writing it that way on purpose to avoid spammer/harvesters). I won't be able to reply to all the requests that don't provide complete information, however, so please read the requirements at the top of the page and then pick an option from the middle of the page and make sure you "white list" my address before emailing me. I cannot count how often I try to reply to people whose spam filters prevent contact. With the new day job I started today, I really really don't have time to pursue submittals that lack information or are otherwise incomplete / non-compliant.

-sry

readingfan | 20 comments Sarah, The Webbiegrrl Writer wrote: "hmmm...I'll have a little time to investigate this tomorrow afternoon once I get home from my new day job and then I'll post again when I figure out what's going on.

ETA Just on the off chance it ..."

All set. I have just emailed you the book in Kindle format.

message 12: by Sarika (new)

Sarika | 1 comments I'd love to review the book!
My email is mahbus1@rchk(dot)edu(dot)hk

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 501 comments Way back on October 31, 2012, readingfan wrote: "All set. I have just emailed you the book in Kindle format. "

I just saw this and I'm sorry to say your gifted book NEVER arrived. I never got any notification from Amazon and usually, they send an email with a link to pick up your gift. Did you send it to webbiegrrlwriter at gmail (dot) com? If you did not copy/paste, you might've gotten a typo in there. Many people misspell the webbiegrrl part :)

So glad Sarika just posted an offer to review or I wouldn't have gotten the notification on this thread. My review queue is waaaaaay out there now (had a Ginormous 30,000 Hit Giveaway in December that added about 20 books to my reading queue) but I'm always interested in reading children's books. The child in me never gets enough of them :)

-sry
@webbiegrrl