LGBT Roleplay of the New Age discussion

Houses > Sammi's Loft

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

gяαffιтι *яαωя яαωя* qυєєи (myhandinyours) | 205 comments Mod
With a few wallks, this is Sammi's fairly barrin loft

message 2: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember walked into the home-y looking loft as she followed Sammi in. The place looked nice and lived in, and very cozy

Sammi smiled at her and followed her in, "Take a shower, take what ever you want from my closet"

message 4: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember nodded walking around cluelessly for a moment before evemtually finding the washroom. She called out a soft thank you before closing the dorr and undressing, abd entering the shower

Sammi smiled and nodded, she sat on the bed and turned her TV on and snuggled up and relaxed

message 6: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember felt her muscles relax as the warm water cascaded over her, washing dirt off her hair and skin. She looked around a quickly washed her hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and a vanilla scented body wash. After finishing her shower, Ember turned off the water and peeked past the shower curtain spotting some fluffy looking towels, that, when she wrapped around her, it wrapped around almost twice.

Sammi waited on the bed and smiled

message 8: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember slowly left the bathroom, nrvously peeking around the door "Uhm... Im out..."

Sammi looked up from the bed and smiled "Alright" she said and stood and lead her to her closet "Take what ever you wnt"

message 10: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart The smaller girl nodded, peering curiously into the closet. She grabbed a t-shirt that seemed like it would reach just at mid-thigh, since Sammie was almost a full foot taller then she. she looked through more things and finally grabbed a pair of loose cotton plaid shorts.

She blushed and smiled at her slightly, she didn't like being so talk, she smiled at her "To be honest, I'm trans" she said with an even stronger blush, she didn't want to hide... Espivsllu to the girl she liked

message 12: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember looked at Sammi, head cocked to one side as she eyed the girl. After a moment of silence and studying her a smiled lit her face. "That's cool~ I've always been a little curious about the process for trans..?" Her eyes lit slightly with curiosity as she slid the shirt over herself and the towel.

She blushed and nodded "Go ahead, if you want we can talk while we shop" she said with a little giggle

message 14: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart She nodded and looked at the shorts. Aside from the pair she already had, she had no panties and was to embatassed to ask sammi, glad she didbt much need a bra for her pathetic A-cups

She smiled at her "are you ready, or are you missing something?" she asked with a slight blush, realizing

message 16: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart "I-i uh... I n-need uhhmmm..." She stuttered out some nonsense before blushing deeply and staring at the ground

She smiled skittle and kissed her check "it's okay" she whispered, she went over to a few boxes which had some of the clothes from when Dammi was first transgender. She pulled a pair of panties out and gave it to her and left the closet and closed the door

message 18: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember let out a small sigh and finoshed dressing. She walked out a minutelater, towel folded neatly in her arms

( i found a dog on my porch

She smiled at her and slipped in the closet to put done purple converse on and smiled as she walked out grabbing her purse "shall we go?"

((AWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S AWESOME

message 20: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart I gave it a bath its just a small little thing had a shock coller on it)

Ember nodded and went to where she had her own small ballet flats. "Yeah.."

((AWWWWWWWWWWW))

She smiled "We will be doing alot of shopping won't we?" she asked with a slight giggle

message 22: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart She giggled and smiled excitedly, linking her arm with Sammi's

She blushed and linked her arm and led her out of the hosuse

message 24: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember smiled and let herself ne led from the house

Sammi smiled and looked at her as the took the elevator down and when the walked onto the street she look down at her "Where to?"

message 26: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Ember pursed her lips in thought. "What about we just hit the mall first?"

She smiled at her and ttok her to the mall "YOu can have whate ever"

The New and Real *NIKKI* wrote: "She smiled at her and ttok her to the mall "YOu can have whate ever""

message 29: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[maybe there should be a mall topic...

((you make :D))

message 31: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[okies.