The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena question

LEO!
Leah Leah Oct 14, 2012 02:12PM
MoA SPOILER ALERT!

Ok, I'm pretty sure a lot of people like Leo, and I want to know who you think he will end up with. My main picks are Echo or Calypso, especially since Rick said that Calypso will be making an appearance in HoO. I know a lot of people pair him with Hazel, too, though. So, who do you think will end up with Leo?

-TEAM LEO ALL THE WAY

deleted member Oct 15, 2012 03:33PM   1 vote
TEAM LEO! I want to go to Leo world...:(
OKAY!-aside from my fangirling,
I think that he might not end up with anybody. Like Nemesis said,always the "seventh wheel". I'd totally ship Hazle&Leo, but I just can't see it happening. Leo&Echo, cute, don't get me wrong, but not a single possibility there. Calypso? Maybe...Remember though, it's always a hero who can't stay. Would he really abandon everyone(and thing) else?

overall what i'm saying, is that i sadly don't think he'll have anyone, no matter how much i hope for it. poor leo, I love you XD

Jo LEO ECHO ALL THE WAY. THAT'S MY FREAKING OTP.
Oct 20, 2012 04:06PM
Leah Lol yeah it's cute but we don't know much of Echo, she had like two chapters and that's it. I would probably like her better if we knew her better.
Oct 20, 2012 07:39PM

I don't think Leo will "end up" with anybody, but if he does, I think that it'll be somebody that we don't know yet. Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't think any of the girls that we already know are his type.

i really love LEO! i don't care who he ended up with, just as long she is worth it :)) LEO LEO LEO!

I don't think Leo will get a girl and if he does it will probably be some random person we don't know yet.

Maybe he'll end up with Reyna! Anybody else think this?

Leo, sorry home-skillet, but he is just too funny!!!

LEO. LEO. LEO. LEO.