Du Gata Vrangr discussion

Characters > Hrothgar

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 154 comments Haha! Yes, Hrothgar rules! The uncomfortable throne was brilliant, wasn't it?

message 2: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) | 458 comments It was a piece of wisdom, huh?
I think it was a good plot device to have him die. Not that I like to see people die. But you can't have everyone live. Plus, isn't the whole series about the next generation taking up the fight. So it makes sense for him to die and the others.

message 3: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) | 458 comments I was surprised how he died too!
I rage sometimes too, like when Skii died in Fallen Moon! I was moaning and crying and whining!

message 4: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 154 comments Haha, yes, she complains about her favorite characters dying. She has this terrible habit of falling in love with whichever character is destined to die, actually; it's like a death sentence to them. Which is rediculous, I know, since the context of the book doesn't change, but it really is amazing how often it happens.

message 5: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) | 458 comments Cassandra wrote: "Haha, yes, she complains about her favorite characters dying. She has this terrible habit of falling in love with whichever character is destined to die, actually; it's like a death sentence to the..."

Hahaha! I think it is that she is draw to the characters that the author wants you to like so that they can kill them.
I happens too often to me too. I was upset for days becasue of Skii, I was in a funk.
(characters beware of being loved by Alexis, there is a 85% probability that you will die) Hahaha!
Sorry, had to tease!

message 6: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) | 458 comments :)