♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

General > Profile Pictures!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 118) (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
What is your profile picture? Why is it your profile picture?

message 2: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I change my picture a lot :) too much probably, but right now it's a picture of me and my friend, Sophie. We took that a couple days ago when she was at my house :p

message 3: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Haha I love yours!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 96 comments mines obs a cupcake, but i'm thinking of changing it to a cupcake riding a unicorn

message 5: by Lottie (last edited Oct 14, 2012 08:00AM) (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments 4/5 A cupcake with a face....AWESOME
Picked my profile picture because
1.Bell is one of my favorite Disney princesses
2.only one of those 2 that actually read a lot.

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 638 comments My profile pic is a photo I took of my socks!
And yes, I do go out in public wearing socks like this.

message 7: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Jessica-Those are your socks? that's AWESOME!
Lottie- I love Belle 2!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 96 comments @Lottie-i love all types of disney movies, if you were to quiz me, id get 100%. I actualy have a wii game for that........

message 9: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments Mines Clockwork Angel with Team Will written on it. Not sure what I'm going to do when TID is over.

message 10: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (last edited Oct 14, 2012 08:14AM) (new)

message 11: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments haha yeah Team Will is forever! oh I like that picture Anne!

message 12: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments Jessica (Goldenfurpro) wrote: "My profile pic is a photo I took of my socks!
And yes, I do go out in public wearing socks like this."

You and your socks have just won a spot in my list of people that should be queen/king. And your shoes! I want them :)

message 13: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments Amber wrote: "@Lottie-i love all types of disney movies, if you were to quiz me, id get 100%. I actualy have a wii game for that........"

Yes Disney is just awesome! There is a wii game for that? I know what I want for Christmas!

message 14: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (NikkiSoj) | 938 comments Mod
I change my profile picture every once in awhile (it's always an anime character though) at the moment it's Erza from Fairy Tail because she's super strong and kicks butt to defend her friends

message 15: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments Hooray for anime :)
I tend to like the insane kick buttcharacters best in anime and the just plane insane characters *cough-yandere/cough*
I like my profile pic as it is probably will not change it for a long time...

message 16: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (NikkiSoj) | 938 comments Mod
Haha yeah crazy kick butt characters are definitely the best

message 17: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments Yep ^.^

message 18: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
mine says shadow hunters.. this is my profile pic because i love TMI AND TID :)

message 19: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I LOVE YOURS!

message 20: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
thanx :)

message 21: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

changed mine yet again... I'm obsessed with changing it for some reason

message 22: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I'm having an identity crisis, I can't decide on what my profile should be! Or my name, for that matter.

Possible names:
Anne (kittycatgirl)
Girl Who Loves Books (Anne)
Anne Styles (:
??

message 23: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments Lol I know that feeling :)
I liked your name that had the (heart)anne(heart) and the black and white picture of you(sorry if this makes no sense)

message 24: by Mel (new)

Mel I was just randomly searching Google Images (as I so often do) and I found this thingie. I'm obsessed with reading and intrigued by spyglasses, so... BANG! Profile pic! ;D

message 25: by Mel (new)

Mel And I thought the little dude was cute. XD

message 26: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Lottie wrote: "Lol I know that feeling :)
I liked your name that had the (heart)anne(heart) and the black and white picture of you(sorry if this makes no sense)"

Oh yeah! I remember that one xD

message 27: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Mel wrote: "I was just randomly searching Google Images (as I so often do) and I found this thingie. I'm obsessed with reading and intrigued by spyglasses, so... BANG! Profile pic! ;D"

Wait...what thingie?

message 28: by Mel (new)

Mel My profile pic. ;)

message 29: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Ohhh lol! Sorry I thought this was a different thread. *rolls eyes at stupid self*

message 30: by Mel (new)

Mel I don't really like 1D, but I can appreciate the nice graphics on your pic, Anne. XD

message 31: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

:p thanks

message 32: by Mel (new)

Mel ;)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) Well, I love Logan Lerman. He's mine y'all, the whole "he's single", complete myth, we're secretly dating ;P

And I love Percy Jackson, who he happens to play perfectly!

And I love Hunger Games, so there's a mockingjay pin in there.

And because I love Divergent, and would be a Dauntless, I have the Dauntless faction symbol on there.

Huge wolf fan (not werewolves), so I have one on there too.

Yeah, that collage took me twenty minutes to make lol.

message 34: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Impressive. :D

message 35: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Well, I love Logan Lerman. He's mine y'all, the whole "he's single", complete myth, we're secretly dating ;P

And I love Percy Jackson, who he happens to play perfectly!

And I love Hunger Games, s..."

Very well worth the time I say. I love wolves to(also anything that has a tail).

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) Same, animals are my passion :)

message 37: by Farhia (new)

Farhia (farhia97) | 299 comments I recently changed my picture, but it has 2 of my favorite things: Superheroes and Books. It represents one of my favorite book/series Game of Thrones. So basically Tony Stark is confronting Joffrey Baratheon about killing Ned :)

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 638 comments Right now mine is a drawing that I made...

message 39: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Mine's currently two baby snow leopards. Usually I change it around from different photos of Taylor Swift to cute baby animals. :P

message 40: by Lottie (new)

Lottie Eve (LottieEve) | 149 comments ♥Anne~ *taylor_swift_fan* wrote: "Mine's currently two baby snow leopards. Usually I change it around from different photos of Taylor Swift to cute baby animals. :P"
The baby leopards are so cute ^^

message 41: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine's my eyes... *random*

message 43: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 110 comments Mine is Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter!!! (: (Best series ever by the way) And it's her because... *drum roll* she is the awesomest person ever in a book!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

mine is the gorgeous Niall Horan from the amazing band One Direction! :)

message 45: by Ria (new)

Ria Ali | 23 comments my profile pic changes according to my mood-if i'm naughty theres a naughty pic, if i'm lazy theres a lazy pic, if i feel beautiful i change my pic to an-aphrodite-special.
all in emma watson's personification.
that girls got something definitely!!

message 46: by Mollie (new)

Mollie (goodreadscomm_m) | 16 comments My profile pic is of me when I was on a coach bus to Memphis. I was going with my choir and couple of my friends got bored so we started taking pics on my iPod.

message 47: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Mine is Belle because she's the disney princess I relate to the most. She loves to read and so do I! She's always been my favorite princess:)

message 48: by Renée (new)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Mine's me. But I was only 13, so I think I need another photoshoot!

message 49: by Amelia (new)

Amelia | 14 comments Mine is my big sister (the blond) and I beign idiots on our way to the mall a few years ago :P

message 50: by Allie (new)

Allie | 457 comments My picture is me, I like to take goofy pics of myself and this was one of my favorite so yeah. But I tend to change mine a lot soo yeah :)

« previous 1 3