I LOVE PIXY STICKS!!!!!!!!! discussion

a load of random!!!!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments hey logan...hows it goin?!?!?!?!?

MUNSTER UNSTER!!!!!!(not really its me logan te he (ummmimnottellingumyusername) | 1 comments Mod
nothin much.......wat about u

message 3: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments um just changing my pic!!!!!!!!!!it took a while to figure out how to do it...like 19 minutes!!!!!!!:(

message 4: by Devin (last edited Feb 14, 2009 07:28AM) (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments WOW. THAT TOOK FOREVER.('.')

message 5: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments yeah...:(

message 6: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 2 comments Did u finally figue it out.

message 7: by Eric (new)

Eric (monke) | 1 comments fig what out

message 8: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments yes i did...notice the changed picture!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

chah.

message 10: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments DITTO FRANKE!

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 1 comments Devin wrote: "DITTO FRANKE!"

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? Okay? Interesting conversation.

message 12: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments I KNOW! ISN'T IT AWSOME!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna is the only one making sense in this whole conversaton!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(other than me, of course)

message 15: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments OH OF COURSE DANIELLE

message 16: by Frances (last edited Feb 22, 2009 10:12AM) (new)

Frances | 8 comments HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I MADE THE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 have you ever seen some one high on pixy stix?????? well times that by 7 and you get.......................................ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) AND THEN SEE SOME1 HIGH ON A COOKIE AND A FRUITROLL UP AND A CHOCO MILK CARTON AND CHEETOS AND 2 PIXI STIX..................................................TIMES IT BY 19 AND YOU GET ME AND MY BFF COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHICH EQUALS.......................................................................CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments *LAUGH*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

she isn't very funny...i have seen funnier. (:

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ur a meanie.............*sob sob* and you haven't seen me in hyper mode!!!! i just poorly described it to you! so hmph!

message 22: by Devin (last edited Feb 24, 2009 03:34PM) (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments I DIDNT SAY SHE WAS THE FUNNIEST I JUST SAID SHE WAS FUNNY(NO AFENCE JESSICA)BUT AT LEAST SHE WAS FUNNIER THAN YOU (I THINK)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

uhhh okay. my bad.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i am a funny person! ): and a controllable one, too.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

she is hyper.

message 26: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 7 comments Danielle wrote: "i am a funny person! ): and a controllable one, too."

YES YOU ARE

message 27: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments I THINK TORI IS FUNNY...AND ME ...AND LEEANN... AND JUILANNE...AND DANIEL...AND *PAUSE* WELL I CANT THINK OF ANYMORE...NOTICE WE ARE ALL CONTROLLABLY FUNNY..AND WE DONT GET HIGH ON PIXIE STICKS!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Frances wrote: "I THINK TORI IS FUNNY...AND ME ...AND LEEANN... AND JUILANNE...AND DANIEL...AND *PAUSE* WELL I CANT THINK OF ANYMORE...NOTICE WE ARE ALL CONTROLLABLY FUNNY..AND WE DONT GET HIGH ON PIXIE STICKS!"

HELLO?? It's DANIELLE

message 29: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments my bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sicerely,
the screen stretcher!mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, we know who you are, but thanks anyways.

message 31: by Frances (new)

Frances | 8 comments mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sincerely,
the screen stretcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE PIXIE STICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

message 33: by Casey (new)

Casey (caseyfogleman) | 2 comments U people r random.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

got that right