St.Vladimir's Academy discussion

Classes(Moroi and Novices) > Culinary Science

Comments (showing 1-50 of 146) (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
((rp!))

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments Perenelle came in to get ready for her next class. The children were to arrive in the next 10 minutes. She must be ready.

message 3: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (last edited Oct 14, 2012 11:18PM) (new)

Melanie | 818 comments Mod
Anya walked into the class "CULINARY SCIENCE" she was seething. "What is the use of culinary science for a Moroi when attacked by a Strigoi?. Going to scare them into submission with bad cooking. Why can't we learn something useful like combat techniques?" thought Anya

message 4: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
((can u make ur charrie my charrie's Dhampir?))

Valentina walked into the class after Anya.She wasn't fond of culinary science either.

message 5: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

Anya talked in a low whisper to Valentina. "I hate this. I have half the mind to blow this joint."

message 6: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"I know..me too..but..the teacher is really sweet"she told her.

message 7: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Sweet huh! What is going to do? Go all "Mary Poppins" on us?" asked Anya

message 8: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"I don't know"she said smiling.

message 9: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"God, if this turns out to be bad. I am going to make you a dessert. Believe me even the Strigoi's should stay away from it" said Anya

message 10: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
She laughed at this.

message 11: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Here goes nothing. Come on lets find seats. Preferably towards the back" said Anya

message 12: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Yep..sure"she said following Anya.

message 13: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

Anya settled down in one of the seats in the back row. "It seems we are not the only one who hate this class. I think we should come early to this class always or all the back seats will be taken" she said

message 14: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Yeah.I agree...I have been here since last year and I think she is new"Tina said looking at the teacher.

message 15: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Do you know I met the most intimidating and annoying Dhampir in the one of the classes today" said Anya "He is so arrogant I had such a strong urge hit him in the head with something. But he was cute though really, really cute"

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments Perenelle turned around. "Hello." she said politly. "Alright,I'm expecting everyone to be saying Oh why do we need Culinary science? Well it's just supposed to be fun. and a bit dangerous." she said flashing her eyes around the room.

message 17: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Unless her cooking is as bad as mine and she shows us how to use it as a weapon I am not getting my hopes up on this class any more dangerous" said Anya in a whisper to Tina

message 18: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Yeah"she said hiding a laugh.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments Perenelle sighed. "This class," she began "Isn't for regular cooking. I can make things that can kill,injure and many other things that I could feed to you in and instant which would make you mad." she finished.

message 20: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Whoa..."she said looking at Anya.

message 21: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Ok I take it back. This class is way cooler than I thought" said Anya

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments Perenelle smiled. "Good." she said. "Today you have 3 options. I could teach you how to make a drink that makes you think you are a chicken,a soup that makes your lungs shoot out of your body or.....A stew that makes you known to all the world for 2 hours." she finished. "We shall take a vote."

message 23: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Hey, a stew that makes you known to all the world for 2 hours what is that supposed to mean" asked Anya surprised

message 24: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Third one"Tina said thinking about Viktor."My brother doesn't even have to drink a soup for that"She said imitating his smile and posture.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments Perenelle laughed. "Okay." she said. "I mean by that stew,the whole entire world will know your name." she smiled. " A difficult mix but I have confidence in you."

message 26: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Thanks.."she said smiling.

message 27: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"I am confused. How can it be used as a weapon?" asked Anya

message 28: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"I don't know..."she said after Perenelle walked away.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "You must have persuasion skills." Perenelle said. "You must persuade who you want to drug to eat or drink your mixes. That is the only way. Of course if the mix is for you to have then you don't need persuasion skills but that is off the point." she smiled a little secret smile.

message 30: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"Oh okay"she said smiling.

message 31: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"If we can persuade them to eat anything why can't we persuade them to leave us alone in the first place" asked Anya

message 32: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"You got a point there"Tina said nodding.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "Well,this isn't just about them leaving you alone-it's about either killing them-or letting them never petranate this place again." she said. "It can also be done by stealth. You could just leave it out somewhere where you know they will find it and eat it. And BOOM! They're chickens!" she said grinning.

message 34: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
Tina laughed.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "It's true!" she said. "I've done it!"

message 36: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"You have done it?"she asked with raised eyebrows."Can you share the experience with us?"Tina asked smiling.

message 37: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Oh boy, here we go" said Anya "Time to find out if culinary science is worth anything"

message 38: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"I know"she said smiling.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "Sure." she said. "I always carry elixers- in my bag. And I was in the forest one day I turned around and I saw a Strigoi in the distance looking at me. Not good. O I take out my chicken drink and I set it down and I run. Eventually the Strigoi comes to see what he thought he saw-me. I am hiding. He cannot see me. He sees my chicken drink,smiles and just gulps it down. Dumbell." she shook her head. "Anyway,I hold my breath and in a few seconds I hear a loud Squack.And I look and there is the Strigoi pretending to be chicken!" and I laugh and run back to the academy!" she finished smiling.

message 40: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
Tina laughed at this."Is this true?"She asked Perenelle.

message 41: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"I don't think so" said Anya "She is making it up. We all know Strigoi's drink only blood or mostly blood. Why would he want gulp down a random drink he found on the street and that too while chasing a moroi. Sorry not buying it"

message 42: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
She looked at Perenelle for her response.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "Oh." she said still smiling. "I forgot to tell you. The chicken drink has the same color and texture of blood." she said simply. "I have thought of this."

message 44: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

"Are you telling me a Strigoi whose senses are so attuned to Blood failed to distinguish between a fake and real blood" asked Anya

message 45: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
Tina looked at Anya giving her a this-is-a-teacher-meh!-deal-with it look.

message 46: by Melanie, Waiting with Gouri (new)

Anya gave Tina a look - that - just - because - a teacher - doesn't - mean - she knows - everything - look in response

message 47: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
Tina gave her I-know-that-but-leave-her-alone look.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "Yes." Peenelle. said firmly. "I old you-this one was an idiot. It happened to work."

message 49: by GOURI, waiting for a letter from the Vampire Academy (new)

GOURI | 802 comments Mod
"But what if we are with the most powerful strigoi?"she asked.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 170 comments "Then it is a different story." Perenelle said. "Anya clearly stated what they drink mm? Well they are voratious eaters and anything that looks and smells like their normal foods will suffice.None of them are that bright anyway." she added.

« previous 1 3