Dear America discussion

Other Books > Other books

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
What other books do you guys like? I love "The Sisters Grimm" seres I am on book four. And I also like the Royal Diaries books thous are cool to. I have been reading dog training books lately to.

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
Currently I am reading "Pandora Gets Jealous" it is a really good book. I am on page 217.

message 3: by Meadow (new)

Meadow Frisbie I enjoy the Chronicles of Narnia.

message 4: by Kayla (last edited Aug 10, 2010 07:16PM) (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
A also enjoy Sharon Creech's books.
Some of her best are:

Walk Two Moons,

Chasing Redbird,
and

The Wanderer,.

~*Trema Renae*~ (TremaRenae) | 9 comments I really like the Royal diaries books also. I loved the Elizabeth I. I tried reading Marie Antoinette, but what can I say..It's been well over 10yrs since I took French and it was just too much work(not a fun read) for me!
I also enjoyed Isabel~Queen of Spain

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
I have read a few of the Royal Diaries... I like the Dear Americas better though. :) They hold my interest more.

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan (titanicpancreas) | 23 comments I like the Royal Diaries series, especially Elizabeth I, Marie Antoinette, Anastasia, and Kaiulani. Other than that, I mostly read classics. My favorite is The Great Gatsby but I also love To Kill a Mockingbird, Catcher in the Rye, Uncle Tom's Cabin, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, and The Secret Garden.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 50 comments Mod
I read To Kill a Mockingbird last year. I enjoyed it. :)

message 9: by ϟEvelynϟ (last edited Jan 22, 2012 12:38PM) (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 20 comments I liked "Yellow Star" by Jennifer Roy.
Yellow Star

message 10: by ϟEvelynϟ (last edited Jan 22, 2012 12:38PM) (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 20 comments I am currently reading, "Emily Climbs" by L.M. Montgomery. The first one in the series(Emily of New Moon)is by far my second favorite book. The next one is "Emily's Quest" This Emily series is one of my favorite series! They have a lot of imagery, description, and details. Over all a fantastic series. Also, try "Anne of Green Gables" series. I am currently reading 1/8 of the books or "Anne of Green Gables" I highly recommend these.
2nd in the seriesEmily Climbs
1st in the series Emily of New Moon
1st in the series of Anne of Green..Anne of Green Gables
3rd in the seriesEmily's Quest
L.M. Montgomery --Author of these books

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I got emely of new moon for Christmas

message 12: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 20 comments Ag wrote: "I got emely of new moon for Christmas"
Oh you'll enjoy it if you haven't read it and if you did read it, what did you think about it?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I realized I hav ethe movie, but I am gonna go to barnesandnoble and get it on mama's nook

message 14: by ϟEvelynϟ (new)

ϟEvelynϟ (paralynperea) | 20 comments Oh, isn't it the television series? I have seen it and it's interesting.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea! i hope it is! Did you get my e-mail?