Avengers RP discussion

Superhero > roleplay. New York streets

Comments (showing 1-50 of 257) (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 1614 comments Mod
Jennifer (captain Africa) and Steven rogers (captain America)are on Steve's motorcycle to the Avengers mansion to meet up with tony stark (ironman ) so he can show them something .

message 2: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 14, 2012 08:23PM) (new)

Celine☆ ((#1 post ._.))

Spidey was perched atop a building ledge with his gargoyle pal when amid the distrubing clamour of the city street he spotted the Captains go by on the Avenger's motorcycle. "I guess we'll have to cut the therapy short this time, stony." He patted the gargoyle on the head in mock remorse. "Spidey's found something fun to do." Shooting a web line across the street, he swung from his ledge and down the highway; following the motorcycle casually.

message 3: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

Jennifer read his mind though and looked back to see spidy following them and telepathicly said "parker stop following us"

message 4: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 15, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

Celine☆ "Why? Where're you headed?" He asked out loud, knowing she couldn't hear him but would probably get the message anyway. Peter swung from a street pole and flipped onto a bus traveling alongside their motorcycle, gripping the roof easily with his spider sticky feet and hands. He looked over and watched them easily, genuinely curious on their mission.

message 5: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 15, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

"We're heading to see Ironman"she telepathicly replied.because she had heard him thanks to her super sonic hearing

message 6: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "The old tinhead, hey?" Peter said, turning away momentarily as the bus swerved at little in the lane. "New York bus drivers; the best you can get." He banged the bus roof sentimentaly with a fist as he spoke with sarcasm. He looked back at the duo. "What kind of party is Stark having now?" He asked.

message 7: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 15, 2012 03:03PM) (new)

"Not a party it's a meeting so he can show us something but we don't know what it is"she telepathicly replied.

message 8: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "I see. Why wasn't I invited?" Peter rubbed his ear and narrowed his eyes at her. "That feels weird." He said, meaning the telepathy.

message 9: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 15, 2012 03:13PM) (new)

"Your a reserve member and you'll get used to it" she telepathicly replied .

message 10: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ He hmphed. "I'm tagging along." Peter swung to a maintenance van as the bus turned lanes. He latched onto the side.

message 11: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

"You shouldn't webhead"she telepathicly replied quickly.

message 12: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "Yeah? Why not?" Peter asked challengingly. "I'm bored. Why can't I come?" He sounded like a five year-old declined a car ride.

message 13: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

"Sorry full time members only not reserve members"she telepathicly replied.

message 14: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "You fancy full-time members are all the same," He pouted. "Have fun, then." Peter would have stuck his tongue out at her but his mask prevented him. He shot a line up onto a skyscraper and dissapeared.

message 15: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

They continued to the mansion and stopped something was not right

message 16: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((We need more people.... Want to play some extra characters until we get more people?))

message 17: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

They continued to the mansion and stopped something was not right J.A.R.V.I.S. hadn't opened the gate with was not a good sign

message 18: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 15, 2012 04:10PM) (new)

((Yeah I'll do me, cap, stark, wasp, hank, pepper, agent hill, Mrs Marvel and widdow))

message 19: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((Ok, I do the same amount? Dr. Banner, Thor, T'Challa, and... That's all the Avengers.))

message 20: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 15, 2012 04:18PM) (new)

No because touch can be shield agents, kree, hawkeye and the fantastic 4, warriors three,

message 21: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((HAWKEYE I forgot about him. I can play Hawkeye too. I shouldn't take on tooooo many charries... I'm only used to playing three at a time, and even that can be hectic.))

message 22: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 15, 2012 04:26PM) (new)

Ill be the asgardens (sif and the valners), J.A.R.V.I.S., War machion and the rest then

message 23: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((O_O Wow, sure, if you can handle them all.))

message 24: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

I can

message 25: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

Steve says "J.A.R.V.S. JARVS,(turns around and says)Jennifer can you get in there?"
She replies"I think so" soon she is on the other side of the gate and opened it so he could get in then no one was there so she turned on JARVS but soon was knocked out by an ironman suit wich no one was in then next thing she knows she is woken up by a cup of water chucked in her face by zemo and cap saying "you've got us no need for involving anyone else zemo"
"but captain it's to late for that"

message 26: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((Please excuse my stupidity, but isn't Zemo a Captain America villain....?))

message 27: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

((yes so I can still use him))

message 28: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((So, is he evil? Is Cap consorting with him?))

message 29: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

((Yes baron Zemo is evil and yes cap is try ing to stop him from heating the avengers))

message 30: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((OH! k. :) ))

message 31: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

((He called captain America, captain))

message 32: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((Yeah.... so?))

message 33: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

Jennifer try to grab one of her weapons but she hasn't got them so she trys to move but can't

message 34: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 26, 2012 12:51PM) (new)

Celine☆ Peter swung his legs off of a nearby skyscraper and pouted. Why couldn't they let him come too? He just wanted to see what all the fuss was about... And maybe have a couple drinks. Not a party it's a meeting so he can show us something but we don't know what it is. That almost made him more frustrated. Now it's not a party and he doesn't get to see the new Stark Tech! Peter grumbled grouchily, chin in his palm. The city was nearly dead for crime that hour and day, only a few J-walkers Spidey simply rolled his eyes at.

((Tell me when/if you want me :) ))

message 35: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 26, 2012 02:11PM) (new)

She realises spiedy was wanting some action so the telipahicly tells him " the masters of evil are back the Avengers are in danger get a group of reserve Avengers and come in don't come alone or even get S.H.I.E.L.D. Involved. Just don't come alone they will defeat you"

((you come in now to get a teem together to save the Avengers))

message 36: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((LOL Spidey to the rescue! What other reserve members are there?))

Peter nearly fell off of the building as her voice rang in his head once again. He slapped a hand to his head and listened to her with wide eyes. "Alright," He said once she had finished. "Alright, uhm, reserve members, got it." He nodded once and ran the list though his head and shot a line across the street and headed towards his nearest contact.

message 37: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

((black widow, war massie, quack, iron fist, Luke cage, wolferine, falcon and winter soldier))

message 38: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 27, 2012 06:15AM) (new)

((go to these members because it is hard to remember all the reserve members for you to couse from))

message 39: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ ((okay, sure! Do you want to rp some of them or do you have your hands full?))

Peter turned a corner and headed downtown, knowing Romanoff would be around here somewhere. Or at least he hoped. He finallly found her and swung down behind her, making sure to keep a safe distance. "Ahem, uhm, Black Widow?" He called.

message 40: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 27, 2012 12:11PM) (new)

((yes I will be able to rp them))

"Yes?" She said as she turnd aruond to see him standing not to far away from her.

message 41: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "Hi." Peter waved for a second. "We have a situation."

message 42: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 27, 2012 04:26PM) (new)

"what sort of situation?"she asked wondering what happend

message 43: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "Captain Africa and Captain America are in a pickle. She said 'the masters of evil are back and the Avengers are in trouble.' She told me to come get you and the other reserve members. You got a minute?" Spidey asked, getting a little antcy as he recalled Jennifer's words.

message 44: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 28, 2012 02:01AM) (new)

"Yes I thought it was abit quiet around here plus I have a score to setal with Zemo"she replied ready to fight

message 45: by Celine☆ (new)

Celine☆ "Great!" Spidey clapped his hands. "Do you have a ride or do you want me to take you over there?"

message 46: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (last edited Oct 28, 2012 12:50PM) (new)

"I can mae my own way" she replied

message 47: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 28, 2012 01:45PM) (new)

Celine☆ "Good, cause I got a few more to pick-up." Spidey gave BW a small saute and swung out of sight, heading to Wolverine's... House.

He landed on the porch lightly and rapped on the door.

message 48: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

"what happening bub" he said as he opened the door

message 49: by Celine☆ (last edited Oct 28, 2012 03:34PM) (new)

Celine☆ Bub...? He decided to ignore it, rolling his eyes behind his mask. "I need your help. Black Widow's already on her way to the Avenger's Mansion. Captain America and Captain Africa are compromised." Peter informed him summarily.

message 50: by Abigail , Head mod/ marvel lover (new)

"Ok I'll meet you there bub" he said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6